Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Hey, I just installed this ROM. I would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Also I have one small question to ask. Is it possible to have my twitter pannel look like it belongs with the interface like the facebook pannel does?

panels are difficult right now i can move stuff around with the panel but to get it work right is the hard part! which twitter panel are you using?

panels are difficult right now i can move stuff around with the panel but to get it work right is the hard part! which twitter panel are you using?

CTwitter_Titanium_Plugin_by_JukEboXAuDio along with PocketTwit

Guest wraith2626
Here is the CPR file to make the clock bigger if anyone wants it. It also includes all the other changes that Redman has made.

Thanks Master. One issue I am having is 12 o clock pushed the minutes off screen and they do not show.

How do I make the font smaller or could I impose on you to edit to make slightly smaller in the fonts for the time and network?

Thanks in advance.

Wraith...

Guest Mastergreeny
Thanks Master. One issue I am having is 12 o clock pushed the minutes off screen and they do not show.

How do I make the font smaller or could I impose on you to edit to make slightly smaller in the fonts for the time and network?

Thanks in advance.

Wraith...

I'll get it adjusted...I have never seen mine when it has been 12 yet LOL I'll force it to be 12 and adjust it

Thanks

Guest Mastergreeny

If you want to change the size of Network Name yourself you need to find the Clock <!-- HomeHome==Clock layout templates --> section then <Text ID="Network Name"

You will need to adjust font size number and reduce the left value to recenter it. If you want something much larger you will need to increase the height and width numbers also.

Bgill, thanks for the roms that you've made. You, and all the other cooks, make the Omnia so much more enjoyable. I've been flashing since your 1.4. Why is it that it takes sooo long for the main screen to come on after flashing. Your start screen, the new one by the way is awsome, comes on and stays there for quite a while. I always get the feeling I did something wrong or something went wrong. I usually install you m2d roms but I'm giving the neotitanium a shot. Thanks again. And keep up the good work. Samsung, or verizon, should hire you to make their phones more interesting. Obviously, microsoft doesn't have a clue.

Guest popsinger
ok that makes sense I will leave those to the experienced guys what is nitrogen and chgfingermouse? Also is there any good setting for the gps to get it to actually sync with google maps

change GPS settings on Google Maps to manual - COM8 and 57,600 speed (instead of being managed by Windows). it worked for me and picks up satellites pretty quick. Made TomTom pick up faster too with selecting other GPS and 57,600 for speed. i also realized that i did not have to activate External GPS which i have been doing in the past.

Guest popsinger
Here is the CPR file to make the clock bigger if anyone wants it. It also includes all the other changes that Redman has made.

If the network name is too big for anyone let me know and I can post one with a smaller font

Titanium_240x400.rar

post-552026-1253986103_thumb.png

sorry but how do i apply this fix or change? i opened the CPR files in notepad but after i make the changes or if i use this fix you have, where do i put it? what folder i mean.

Guest Mastergreeny
sorry but how do i apply this fix or change? i opened the CPR files in notepad but after i make the changes or if i use this fix you have, where do i put it? what folder i mean.

Put in in your windows folder and copy over file...you might want to backup your original first though in case you wanna go back

Probably last update of the night

3954704810_32bcee7145_o.jpg

Changed CPR to display the current weather as an icon when the panel is selected. So the Icon will change depending on the current weather conditions. Working on getting the current temps to display, but no luck.

Still 240x400 only

Neo_Edit.zip

It's been quiet today, you guys gotta let bg and me what you want so we can try to improve it. This is the only rom i've seen where the creator is allowing "us" direct input into "his" creation to make it "ours"

JaviKid i'll look into the program panels

Icons can be changed notice my screenshoots. You need to find a icon that you like and then it can be apllied super easy by renaming the new one to the same as the one you want to change. Then just paste it into mydevice\neo\icons , refresh chome and it's there.

Have a goodnight guys, let me know on any panel changes so i can "try" to fix them. MG can also help you out, if he is willing :) ???

Where do you put the cpr file?

Guest popsinger
you need to use Resco Explorer or total comander

ok. just one more. how do you change the name on top? btw, what app do you use to edit cpr files? i use notepad to look but once i save, it might save as txt instead. thanks in advance.

Guest monsterpt
OK, I changed the background....... Don't know how to do anything else :) How can I change to better icons and add new ones like youtube, igo8 and all my programs??

Javikid,

I like the background! Care to post? Any special instructions for applying it or just browse in the Home settings? Thanks.