Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

ok here is the CPR this is built off MG's and redman's edits! I also edited a resource in the bronzers dll so you dont have a double icon before playing music you will see what im talking about load the cpr first and if it doesnt bother leave it at that but if it does load the dll

here is a picture of the WMP before music is chosen

post-502174-1253996406_thumb.png

here is the CPR and DLL

bgill55__cpr_edit_WMP_and__dll.zip

Could not get the office thing to go? I guess I will just install cab and run from start menu...

I like WMP!!!!

Thanks...

yeah the Office plug in was not working! got ticked off with it!

Guest Redmanll34

The thread has been hot today, nice work everyone. Ill be applying all the new stuff now. Gonna be working on the Text, email, voicemail, and MMS tonight, I hope. Was up far to late night and got up for work way to early. Good I wish I had a 9-5 M-F job :) . MG good stuff!!

Anyway to add a couple lines of text? Might make the preview even more useful for those that get alot of push email. I really like the idea.

Exactly I love it higher I love more text though that would be great if possible

Guest monsterpt
how do you change the icons???? and how do you add the new panels for all my programs, like igo8, youtube all programs ???

Drkfngthdragnlrd (he made the Neo Titanium theme Bgill is using) made a tut on this HERE. Don't forget to make a copy of your cpr's in case you make a mistake. He teaches you how to make new neo panels without editing the bronzeres.dll. Hope this helps.

Guest popsinger

what editor app to use in editing the cpr file? also, what lines to change the "home service" on top of the clock to make it my name? i was using notepad to view but afraid to save changes and then it turns to a text file instead of cpr.

what editor app to use in editing the cpr file? also, what lines to change the "home service" on top of the clock to make it my name? i was using notepad to view but afraid to save changes and then it turns to a text file instead of cpr.

You can just use notepad to edit the cpr file

For everyone that was having issue with the multiclock and pushing the end button and getting it to stay in the middle while going back to it automatically I have found a solution/workaround/bandaid... there are only certain icons you can put above it that for some reason neo doesnt go to first so when you hit the end button it will go straight to the multiclock... I have found chome cmusic and ctext all work and you can put about multiclock in the chome editor order I now atfave people and titaniumweather dont work and have to be below I would assume all the cemail cvoicemail etc would work above as well

Guest Redmanll34
Anyway to add a couple lines of text? Might make the preview even more useful for those that get alot of push email. I really like the idea.

Would love this too, don't know how just yet.

I use MS Visual Basic 08. Use "personalizer" in start menu.

For everyone that was having issue with the multiclock and pushing the end button and getting it to stay in the middle while going back to it automatically I have found a solution/workaround/bandaid... there are only certain icons you can put above it that for some reason neo doesnt go to first so when you hit the end button it will go straight to the multiclock... I have found chome cmusic and ctext all work and you can put about multiclock in the chome editor order I now atfave people and titaniumweather dont work and have to be below I would assume all the cemail cvoicemail etc would work above as well

Nice, try just keeping tweather below it for me and see what happens??? so like Catfavs,cmusic, ctext, cmulticlock, titaniumweather, cvoicemail, opera

Something like that, let me know.........

Ok guys I'm super frustrated with the notification page, but it is coming along now. Probably see it out tomorrow or Late tonight!!

Tom :)

CATFAVS does not work above it always wants to resort to that what i believe is the issue is non original CHOME panels/plugins so its the aftermarket apps that screw it up i believe

Guest monsterpt

I may be alone in this but, does anyone else have a problem when pressing the arrows to slide panels. I find it easier to use the buttons in the top corners to move within panels but my fingers are big and I always seem to hit the taskbar instead. Can they be moved down??

Anyone know which Image ID sequences in the cpr to edit to move them down a few pixels?

Guest popsinger
Would love this too, don't know how just yet.

I use MS Visual Basic 08. Use "personalizer" in start menu.

Nice, try just keeping tweather below it for me and see what happens??? so like Catfavs,cmusic, ctext, cmulticlock, titaniumweather, cvoicemail, opera

Something like that, let me know.........

Ok guys I'm super frustrated with the notification page, but it is coming along now. Probably see it out tomorrow or Late tonight!!

Tom :)

thank you. i don't know why the personalizer won't open. like missing "scr" or something. i guess i can reflash if i have to.

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey Redman

I figured out how to get the fonts to change. You can do it selective for everything in any menu.

post-552026-1254032912_thumb.png post-552026-1254034088_thumb.png

Heres an example: The network name is changed...I think it will work anywhere though...Still gotta try it out a little more

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34

Ok well I finished, tested as much as I could, if you find some bugs please let me know! But all night I've been trying to figure out these panels and I think I did the best I could. Cnotifications(chome) was terrible all the Test ID where shared between CText,Cemail,Cphone,Cvoicemail :) But as I have it, is the best I have right now.

MG or anyone else grab my cpr and edit away if you'd like. Next will be calander (I think) after the defaults are done I'll consider custom panels. Please, feedback is important, so let me know what you think so far.

Ohh Cvoicemail the panel I can not test, please some report if it looks fine w a voicemail notification..... Screenshots please for this.

"monsterpt" give me a day I'll put together something, if I can find and easily change the arrow keys... Cool?

"Popsinger" did you look for a cab before you reflashed?

***Screenshots***

Cphone

3958143336_e1c1cb3f22_o.jpg3958167414_655a1b6caa_o.jpg

Ctext {MMS looks exact}

3958143220_307ba29b1c_o.jpg3957390377_ac5a30c099_o.jpg

Cvoicemail

3957390395_3b29b9f3cf_o.jpg

Cemail

3957365927_f0a059e38b_o.jpg3958143352_dc98170b06_o.jpg

One issue and I'm not sure if can be resolved is in Cnotifications (chome) The upper text is not centered

Issue

3958167440_b724117235_o.jpg

MG I really like this Cclock

3958143320_acf0644844_o.jpg

(i did change the font sizes a bit, too big for me)

Hope you like,

Tom

OHHHHH does anyone know how to wrap text with cpr/xml files? so we can preview more of the txt/email???????? Please let me know

Neo_Edit_92709.zip

Guest Redmanll34
Is there any way to remove the vertical scroll bar on the phone dial screen? It isn't allowing me to see the last digit I am trying to dial.

I don't have a vertical scroll bar?????? Screenshots..... D/l Mymobiler and save a screenshot for us please.

Guest Redmanll34
Hey Redman

I figured out how to get the fonts to change. You can do it selective for everything in any menu.

post-552026-1254032912_thumb.png post-552026-1254034088_thumb.png

Heres an example: The network name is changed...I think it will work anywhere though...Still gotta try it out a little more

Let me know, are you manually changing the fonts in each part of the cpr?

Guest Mastergreeny
Let me know, are you manually changing the fonts in each part of the cpr?

To get the font to change you need to first copy the font file from Control Panel/Fonts in Windows to Windows/Fonts on device...Then replace the name "Control Freak" in cpr to the new name of the font (Please note the name of font is not the same as the Font file name, You must use the name that Windows refers to the font as). I think you could probably do this as a global thing though if you did a replace all. Haven't tried that yet.

We will probably need to do this on a per panel thing though...We will probably have to change font sizes to make it look right too as many fonts are bigger or smaller relative to each other

Edited by Mastergreeny