Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

How easy is it to change the icons? Is it a matter of replacing a .png or image? The icons are hard to tell apart. They all look fairly similar and it'd be nice to change em.

Guest Redmanll34
Your welcome...I'm thinking about going through the entire CPR with a font change...Trying to decide what Font to use. Got any suggestions? I think the other Cclock panel might have been a little too unique for most people.

Segoe UI

Nice clean Font from Titanium we used not long ago, the problem with this neo (control freak) font it can be hard to read.... k looks like h and some look larger than others but they are the same. Just doesn't look clean.

Segoe UI

Nice clean Font from Titanium we used not long ago, the problem with this neo (control freak) font it can be hard to read.... k looks like h and some look larger than others but they are the same. Just doesn't look clean.

I agree!

Guest Mike West

Is there a better option for Clauncher? I don't like the fact that it doesn't pull app icons. Plus, I can't add more apps to it now that I've switched to updated cprs.

How would one go about making neo look like the later screenshots found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534553

And how do you change the clock? I tried this cab=Dragonworld Genix9 CMultiClock M2D B&W Clock Skin.zip located in http://www.pda4x.com/job.php?action=downlo...&aid=147762

But it doesnt work.

Edited by gayflag

How would one go about making neo look like the later screenshots found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534553

And how do you change the clock? I tried this cab=Dragonworld Genix9 CMultiClock M2D B&W Clock Skin.zip located in http://www.pda4x.com/job.php?action=downlo...&aid=147762

But it doesnt work.

what screen shots? in the first post? working on cmulti clock but dont hold your breath! the issue are beyond my s cope!

Is there a better option for Clauncher? I don't like the fact that it doesn't pull app icons. Plus, I can't add more apps to it now that I've switched to updated cprs.

what do you mean? just added like 4 apps! did you re-enable the plug in using chome editor?

I'll see what I can do...I'll use the last cpr you posted for the GPS update

ok cool just do a find and replace to make it easier lol or you can cheat and rename the font you want to control freak :)

just did a test rom all panels cooked right except for CNitrogen. might just cab that up since we have WMP

Guest Mastergreeny
ok cool just do a find and replace to make it easier lol or you can cheat and rename the font you want to control freak :)

just did a test rom all panels cooked right except for CNitrogen. might just cab that up since we have WMP

Ya I'll give it a try changing it the right way first and see how it works out lol The most time consuming part will be resizing and re centering things right...but it shouldn't be too bad Maybe I'll get lucky and this fonts sizes wont be much different than the control freak one

Guest Redmanll34
Ya I'll give it a try changing it the right way first and see how it works out lol The most time consuming part will be resizing and re centering things right...but it shouldn't be too bad Maybe I'll get lucky and this fonts sizes wont be much different than the control freak one

Cheat, rename so atleast you can see what happens, i you then feel like it's too much work, atleast you didn't change 5,000 control freak to segio ui :) . My eyes are thanking me for not looking at cprs tonight!

Guest Mastergreeny
Cheat, rename so atleast you can see what happens, i you then feel like it's too much work, atleast you didn't change 5,000 control freak to segio ui :) . My eyes are thanking me for not looking at cprs tonight!

I did a replace all in file..That part is easy. It worked ok Just need to recenter stuff and adjust sizes. Heres a pic of Cclock. I need to get Bgills original blackground file back I messed it up ealier LOL

post-552026-1254112669_thumb.png

What ya think??

This background is kind of cool too but I think I would need to change words to Black for it

post-552026-1254112934_thumb.png

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest bicycleray
I did a replace all in file..That part is easy. It worked ok Just need to recenter stuff and adjust sizes. Heres a pic of Cclock. I need to get Bgills original blackground file back I messed it up ealier LOL

What ya think??

This background is kind of cool too but I think I would need to change words to Black for it

Very Clean! at least the Font changes, not sure about that second Background

Edited by bicycleray

What ya think??

well done sir!!!

Guest Mike West
what do you mean? just added like 4 apps! did you re-enable the plug in using chome editor?

Ah. Yeah, I just had to remove and re-enable Clauncher. I can add apps now. Still wish I didn't have to search for icons, but I'll live. :)

Love this ROM btw.

Guest Mastergreeny
Very Nice!!!! lets stay all white cause im putting the themes back in!

OK no problem...I should have it all done later tonight. This new font is a little bigger than old font so I have to change some things. I changed the Nitrogen so everything stays centered so if the name of band or song is longer it should still stay on screen