Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Mastergreeny
just my 2 cents in. it's really great to see a lot of people doing what they can to make this rom looking real good but it seems like it's starting to be overdone. like i said, this is just my opinion but one of the main things that attracted me to this rom in the first place is the black and red theme and the font for the clock. made it look "digital" or really "high tech". of course this is a matter of taste and since this is open for everybody to modify, then i guess people can just do how they want for it to look like. anyway, thank you to everybody that's making this rom looking real good!

You can change the clock back to original Font very easily if you dont like it and leave the rest alone

Guest Mastergreeny
I've been flashing for awhile, since 1.4 and a few other cooks' roms, and I'm used to m2d. I like the new rom with the neotitanium. The one thing I'm not familiar with is when changing the background or anything that has a .cpr file, I'm not sure where those files go. I love the new themes that I see but I don't want to screw things up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

You should read back through the thread some...But you copy the cpr file to Windows folder overwrite original and paste Font file into Windows/Fonts

I am greatly looking forward to these changes. Overdone? No way! It looks damn good.

If you like the hightech red, just save the neo folder and cpr files. If you flash roms, you'll have a copy of the uber tech red theme. The red icons are hard to distinguish from one another, atleast for my eyes

Bgill has the most users for his i910 roms. All of them seem to be pretty dang satisfied with these roms if you ask me.

we have been on the 23053 build for a long time. Maybe microsoft is going to try something drastically different in the next build?

Edited by gayflag

Guest Mastergreeny
Wow looks great with the new font and blue theme. MG great work, lots of time put in, but it shows!!! BG this rom is quickly becoming one hell of a sexy rom.

That GPS panel would you mind sending me that Sat pic? Would you mind if I played with that a bit?

Tom

MG how do you set text wrap in the cpr? can you post an example code..... Thanks

Thanks Red Here how to get the wrap to work.

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="60" Top="60" Width="174" Height="75" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Left" HorizontalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Clip="False">

Its the value Wrap="True" you can add this to any of the text entries. Just make sure you set the Height value to enough or it will not allow it to wrap. You will also need to add Vertical and Horizontal alignments correctly so it wraps in the right way

The more I work with the file I have discovered that the top value is always 0 in the center of screen. If you add negative it is moved to top and positive is down. Left is always from the left side of screen. The Height and width is just like you are setting an invisible box around the info and also the only area it will display the text inside of. So if this area is too small for what it is trying to display it will cut it off and put the "..." It center info based on the invisible box size and how you have it justified in the horizontal and vertical alignments.

I'm sure you already know most of this stuff anyway but if anyone else was wondering what some of the basics for how this file works.

Guest bicycleray
I think it looks good. Here is updated cpr for my changes. I still have some more work to do to it but I figured I would post it so you could take a look.

I have most of the basic panels done. SMS, Email, AT Contacts, Weather, Facebook, Office, nitrogen, Music, pics, calender, clock, clauncher, Phone

Still have a few more but its a start. Check em out and let me know what you think...I have changed a lot of things so it wraps around now..Ex:SMS and Calender now if they words are 2 long for one line they go down to next line so you can see it all on that page.

Segoe_UI_Font_Update_V1.rar

post-552026-1254127164_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127170_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127177_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127186_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127193_thumb.png post-552026-1254127409_thumb.png post-552026-1254127618_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127631_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127644_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127660_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254127672_thumb.png

You think you can post the cpr file. So that some of us can test out the new font and larger icons.

Guest Mastergreeny
well as for right now there is no landscape support, i mean rotating your phone with this new stuff is not fun you have to soft reset to get it back to normal, if people are ok with not rotating thier phone i can release soon but i want to tackle landscape first

I am willing to help with the landscape...The cpr file need a lot of changes to make it look correct though. It will probably take a bit of time to do it.

Guest Mastergreeny
You think you can post the cpr file. So that some of us can test out the new font and larger icons.

I did post it check of post#383. This will not change the icons though Bgill would need to post the images for the icons.

Guest bicycleray
I did post it check of post#383. This will not change the icons though Bgill would need to post the images for the icons.

Yeah I downloaded that one, but its a TTF file and not a cpr. Is there a way to use the TTF file?

Edited by bicycleray

Guest Mastergreeny
Yeah I downloaded that one, but its a TTF file and not a cpr. Is there a way to use the TTF file?

The TTF is the font file just copy this to the Windows/Fonts folder...There was also a cpr in the rar file. Copy this to Windows folder

Guest bicycleray
The TTF is the font file just copy this to the Windows/Fonts folder...There was also a cpr in the rar file. Copy this to Windows folder

Thanks, got it. The TTF file I haven't seen yet and was confused. Thank you Sir!

I am willing to help with the landscape...The cpr file need a lot of changes to make it look correct though. It will probably take a bit of time to do it.

ok sounds good! also voice mail in notifications is still not fix liked the others

Guest Mastergreeny
ok sounds good! also voice mail in notifications is still not fix liked the others

OK I'll fix it up...I didnt have any voicemail last night at 4am LOL Ill have to leave myself one so I can see what it looks like :) The panels with notication take longer to edit cause evertime you update Chome sometimes they remove the notice so you gotta send yourself another email, txt, or voicemail etc. Kind of annoying but I'll get it. I hardset one of the keys to refresh Titanium so that at least makes it a little quicker.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Hey guys,

I have installed the new panels/cabs for the nitrogen and gps, installed the cab then copied over the cpr. Also enabled, disabled, reenabled in Chome editor. Done 3 soft Resets, but still aren't showing up... any advice?

Also with nitrogen, half my music is on my storage card and the other on my storage. Is there any way for it to create a library so it always accesses all music or do i have to go through the file system and select the artist folder and what not?

Thanks for your help !

Guest Redmanll34
OK I'll fix it up...I didnt have any voicemail last night at 4am LOL Ill have to leave myself one so I can see what it looks like :) The panels with notication take longer to edit cause evertime you update Chome sometimes they remove the notice so you gotta send yourself another email, txt, or voicemail etc. Kind of annoying but I'll get it. I hardset one of the keys to refresh Titanium so that at least makes it a little quicker.

Notification Page ohhh I hate it, shared text IDs for 5 different apps. Don't know why voicemail wouldn't drop to the bottom. But then again i was re doing those for 3+ hrs and when it hit 4am I just had to release the cpr and allow for more qualified folks to look at it!

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey Bgill

Here is the final file for Portrait. I moved the location on the arrow buttons to the bottom also. They were getting on my nerves cause most of the time the top panel would try to pop up over them if you actually used them. I think I got all the panels updated to work with this. Let me know if you see some problem or something you don't like and I'll fix it.

Segoe_UI_Font_Update_V2.rar

post-552026-1254213151_thumb.png

Edited by Mastergreeny

Hey Bgill

Here is the final file for Portrait. I moved the location on the arrow buttons to the bottom also. They were getting on my nerves cause most of the time the top panel would try to pop up over them if you actually used them. I think I got all the panels updated to work with this. Let me know if you see some problem or something you don't like and I'll fix it.

Segoe_UI_Font_Update_V2.rar

post-552026-1254213151_thumb.png

You know I was just in the middle of doing that lol great minds!!!!!

well anyway this is where im at on the cooking side!!

1. change all radio buttons

2. Change all check boxes

3. changed all drop down menu buttons

4. Changed Tool Bar buttons

5. Added new Contact add from build 23414, So you have the speed and stability from 23053 but the cool feature from 23414. below is some screen shots tell me what you think!

post-502174-1254214353_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254214372_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254214391_thumb.png

post-502174-1254214410_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254214429_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254214452_thumb.png

post-502174-1254214487_thumb.pngpost-502174-1254214508_thumb.png

So I'm ready Bgill if you're going to upload the update.Would"ve like to see it release at the BIG"O", you still get 1 up .Those shots look nice.Thanks

David who are you over there??? ie: screen name!