Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

ok so i tried to make an all in one Taskanium Cab but was unsuccesful but i did make it pretty easy, this is a two step process

Step 1 install Original Taskanium cab to device memory

Original_Taskanium_bgill55.cab

after installation go to Program files/taskanium scroll to taskanium install and tap that, it will take a minute, go to your today screen and make sure the instalation is complete.

Step 2 Load the Taskanium alpha fix cab

Taskanium_Neo_alpha_bgill55.cab

Soft Reset, and get your task on!

please note this CPR edit is based off Mastergreeny WIFI fix and clock centered CPR if you have edited yours since then this will undo your edits for example if you loaded his Transpaerent clock back ground CPR

post-502174-1254423535_thumb.png post-502174-1254423566_thumb.png

Guest arirang
I was referring to Neo panels...I have not tried to run Standard panels on this ROM. I would think it could be installed though. Actually The files to do it might already be there, I'm not sure. If I was you I would just stick with other ROM unless you wanna use neo. Its kind of the point of this ROM.

ugh...i had inkling it wouldn't be there. i'll really miss the 'system' titanium panel. if there's a link to its neo-version, pls share.

migration was a snap, 23060 is snappier than 23053, AND it's a battery-sipper--this line is rock-steady. my compliments to the chef.

Edited by arirang

ugh...i had inkling it wouldn't be there. i'll really miss the 'system' titanium panel. if there's a link to its neo-version, pls share.

migration was a snap, AND 23060 is snappier than 23053--this line is rock-steady. my compliments to the chef.

Post the cab to the System Panel and Ill get working on the edits!

Looks like you have to apply the new contact change before you add any contacts. I tried it with contacts already on phone and it makes it so it will not boot. So I had to Hard reset.

I just loaded this cab after I added my contacts and it worked just fine! Weird!

Guest Grassguy

Sorry to ask such a noob question, i've seen Gprograms listed in most of your latest builds, what is it? It wont load, but I've googled and searched but can't find anything about it other than that it's part of other's ROMs. I'm just curious!

Edited by Grassguy

Guest xbladr

I am in there playing with the mdia player and I notice the screen is different than the one I had on the earlier version it looks morwe like the traditional WMP with the +- for audio and the small circular next last and pause buttons did something change?

Guest Mastergreeny
I just loaded this cab after I added my contacts and it worked just fine! Weird!

Ya that is weird!!!! It froze me up on reboot for me...Oh well maybe I have a format in one of my contacts or something that is doesnt like. I have a lot of contacts saved on phone. They are all from Outlook cause they autosync through it so many have addresses and lots of info.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Mastergreeny
Bgill here it is:

Edit: Bgill I don't know what happened but it is working now... :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

These edits are much older than the ones in the newest ROM.

Guest Mastergreeny
ok so i tried to make an all in one Taskanium Cab but was unsuccesful but i did make it pretty easy, this is a two step process

Step 1 install Original Taskanium cab to device memory

Original_Taskanium_bgill55.cab

after installation go to Program files/taskanium scroll to taskanium install and tap that, it will take a minute, go to your today screen and make sure the instalation is complete.

Step 2 Load the Taskanium alpha fix cab

Taskanium_Neo_alpha_bgill55.cab

Soft Reset, and get your task on!

please note this CPR edit is based off Mastergreeny WIFI fix and clock centered CPR if you have edited yours since then this will undo your edits for example if you loaded his Transpaerent clock back ground CPR

post-502174-1254423535_thumb.png post-502174-1254423566_thumb.png

I'll get this loaded up then repost a new cab to remove background, so you guys can have both if you want them. Good Work on this by the way...I like this panel I used to use it on BW ROMS.

Edited by Mastergreeny

bgill, I asked blazing wolf how to change the panels so we get notifications on each panel (email, phone, text) here is his response, any way to get this cooked in or into a cab? no idea how to do this.

You need to change the cpr to include the test in the new location. You will need to do this on the condensed portion of the panel. It should look something like the below code:

CODE <!-- Notification Count -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="3" Top="0" Width="52" Height="55" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<Image ID="Glow" Left="-2" Top="0" Width="55" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Source="\Windows\CHome_framework_Glow.png" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

Things will vary based on your theme.

Guest arirang
this system panel is no fun!!!

i had a feeling it would be a bear to port since it displays as a banner.

thanks for the support, but pls dont rack your brain too much on it. if it can't be done, it can't be done.

i had a feeling it would be a bear to port since it displays as a banner.

thanks for the support, but pls dont rack your brain too much on it. if it can't be done, it can't be done.

im close!

Bgill, PLEASE let me know about this one way or another, please. (notifications on separate panles for email, text & phone)

bgill, I asked blazing wolf how to change the panels so we get notifications on each panel (email, phone, text) here is his response, any way to get this cooked in or into a cab? no idea how to do this.

You need to change the cpr to include the test in the new location. You will need to do this on the condensed portion of the panel. It should look something like the below code:

CODE <!-- Notification Count -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="3" Top="0" Width="52" Height="55" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<Image ID="Glow" Left="-2" Top="0" Width="55" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Source="\Windows\CHome_framework_Glow.png" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

Guest jlc0005

If I am just getting ready to flash to this ROM (I know I'm late to the party), would it be easiest to copy several of these cab files onto my MicroSD Card's XDA_UC folder? (examples: no clock bg + taskanium, CNitrogen, New Contacts)

Guest Redmanll34
Bgill, PLEASE let me know about this one way or another, please. (notifications on separate panles for email, text & phone)

CODE

</Text>

SEE!!!! I was wrong. Nice job, should be able to make that work no problem

that would be great & with that working this theme & setup with the multi clock that shows weather will make this theme better then M2D, imho

SEE!!!! I was wrong. Nice job, should be able to make that work no problem
Edited by poloa