Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

whats cool about this cmulti clock with appointments selected is that it toggles back & forth with next 2 appointments!

who needs M2D with this setup working? not me :)

finally got everything working perfectly, THANKS
Edited by poloa

Guest cfprelude
Couple of things i would like to add as well just on the email set up it looks like the subject off the email seems blurry i dont know whats up with that just thought i would point that out see if anyone else is getting that

there was a phone in that pic!!???!?!! sorry, didn't see it - just saw a pic of a chick with star tattoos like me and my girl (well, i don't have them down there!!! lol).... maybe it was her. um, no..... :)

on a serious note - flashed to this from your 2.6 last night and love it so far. no problems and VERY fast!!! i loved the look of blisstanium but just had to flash again.... You guys working together make a heck of a team and the rest of it really appreciate it!! I hated my Omnia before i started flashing...... Thanks!!!

Edited by cfprelude

Guest paribr

Windows Media Player still will not play movies in full screen as of v3.1, has anyone found a fix for this?

I think it has something to do with the skinning of WMP.

Guest arirang
Just about there with the system panel!

post-502174-1254476746_thumb.png post-502174-1254476769_thumb.png

post-502174-1254476796_thumb.png

holy cow...that's it! imo, this is a must-have. those of you who havent tried System panel in standard titanium, in addition to providing 'real-time' RAM usage, tapping on Program Memory view launches Task Manager. plus it's a memory- and battery-sipper in and of itself

bgill, you have SERIOUS geek-cred and mojo.

Guest arirang
Here is an updated cab to add notification to Phone, Text, Email, and Voicemail Panels. Thanks to Blazingwolf for the code and poloa for asking for it.

Here are some pics of it also. It also includes all the updates for Taskanium and No BG Clock.

Alpha_3.1_No_Clock_BG_with_Task_Notifications.cab

post-552026-1254440470_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254440478_thumb.png

can someone provide it's memory-utilization footprint? i've been sitting on the fence on this panel after reading mem-related comments sprinkled on the developer's page

Guest cfprelude
finally got everything working perfectly, THANKS

have you noticed the annoying black shaded box that accompanies multiclock? It's probably not to apparent on your dark walpaper but it's there messing with 2/3 of weather icon and travels to whatever other icon you choose (facebook, sms, email etc.....). Anyone have a fix? I use this plug in mostly to be able to see the clock and my next appt btw (in case someone knows of a better solution). Thanks

i dont see the shaded box, im using the digital clock .

have you noticed the annoying black shaded box that accompanies multiclock? It's probably not to apparent on your dark walpaper but it's there messing with 2/3 of weather icon and travels to whatever other icon you choose (facebook, sms, email etc.....). Anyone have a fix? I use this plug in mostly to be able to see the clock and my next appt btw (in case someone knows of a better solution). Thanks

Guest cfprelude
do you mean the clock?

Just tried that version and it looks much better...has a house icon instead of a black box (i had version .6 or something before). Thanks

Guest cfprelude
+1 I don't see the shaded boxes either. post some pics.

oops, sorry.... the shaded box is actually on all of the icons (behind whichever one you're on) but its because i was using an older version of multiclock and it didn't have the house icon that i thought it was overly strange. You'll see it too behind the "house" or any other icon if you have a light wallpaper. Thanks again

Guest arirang
do you mean the clock?

yup, that's the one--thanks. unfortunately, i missed the thread regarding its positioning when tapping End key. moreover, re-enabling cclock has its own positioning issues--ugh.

Guest deshwal

This ROM is really great. One thing I am missing is ability to start some programs like some short cuts on the home screen. I do not want to go to the start - program to find my favorites programs. any suggestions ?

Has anyone been able to get CManilamenu working with this Neo Titanium ROM? It seems to install okay but none of the buttons are active.

Is there any other add-in that will enable me to access either *.exe and/or *.lnk? CLauncher works fine for *.exe but doesn't look for links.

Thx

UPDATE: uninstalled CManilamenu, reinstalled and put at bottom of list. Works fine

Edited by mike6

This ROM is really great. One thing I am missing is ability to start some programs like some short cuts on the home screen. I do not want to go to the start - program to find my favorites programs. any suggestions ?

Use Cluancher!!

Has anyone been able to get CManilamenu working with this Neo Titanium ROM? It seems to install okay but none of the buttons are active.

Is there any other add-in that will enable me to access either *.exe and/or *.lnk? CLauncher works fine for *.exe but doesn't look for links.

Thx

its not Neo messing this up its these newer builds. the creator of this panel hasnt upgraded his panel. since everything got pushed to the bottom task bar everything got pushed up about 8 or pixels so the X,Y in the panel is all screwed up, until he fixes it Cmanilamenu wont work!

Guest javikid

Just about there with the system panel!

Is the system panel completed and ready for download?? I like it without the bg

Thank you

Edited by javikid

if we could get all these tweaks into the rom & the cmulti clock that would be great! is there another cmulti clock that works better or has a better appearance?

Thx

UPDATE: uninstalled CManilamenu, reinstalled and put at bottom of list. Works fine

pics please if this is working when at the bottom this is great news which version did you install?