Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest monsterpt
Cmanilamenu 5.1 working with Neo 2.0!

3990813384_1cc50d3e03_m.jpg

Ok, this was a pain in the ***.

First off this fix will somewhat change Neo 2.0 (functionally, not visually)

Now when you press on the screen it will go to the panel that is horizontally the same, instead of doing nothing. I personally like it better because i can run a panel item without having to press on the left icon, it's back to the way titanium used to be.

Excellent Grassy! I tried for days to get this to work! Nice work man. I haven't gotten used to pressing the icons either so the new cpr works much better for me. I never thought of just going full screen, huh.

Ok, moved the items around so they look better

3990681423_31f3d30000_m.jpg

Just unzip the updated cpr and copy to \windows\

Make sure that you install cmanilamenu first

Good Stuff GrassGuy!!!

Guest Grassguy

Ok, in an effort to make cmanilamenu more Neo-like.

The first 2 pages are programs and the third page is 4 games

3990788923_210055c39a_m.jpg3991545038_401a5b37ac_m.jpg

This has not been fun do to the fact that i left my cable at home, been emailing myself edited cpr's for the last 3 hours! Gonna rest, my head hurts, my phone's on 40% so it's bit**ing and moaning about it.

This edit will take a little more to get done

Extract the zip

Move the cpr to \Windows\

Import the Cmanila.reg into your registry

Run Chome Editor

Click exit

I can't get the top icon to center for some reason, may need help.

Bgill, feel free to cab this up, some people may not like it due to the fact that is changes the way Neo functions, I like it better.

Enjoy!

CmanilaNEO.zip

Guest Grassguy
Excellent Grassy! I tried for days to get this to work! Nice work man. I haven't gotten used to pressing the icons either so the new cpr works much better for me. I never thought of just going full screen, huh.

Yeah, I was picking apart cmanila and trying to see why it didn't work. Then I found out that is uses JMLPanex. This app uses the focus to do it's thing so i looked and looked and found out how to make the focus longer. Then the images were too low, then the text was too low, then it looked bare. Long afternoon staring, copy and pasting, and trial and error. I'm happy with it though!

Edited by Grassguy

whats new in this build to warrant another flash??

whats new in this build to warrant another flash??

Don't know, but one of my coworkers (on a Titan) go ahold of this build and said it was much faster than 23060.

Guest garbageguts
Has anyone tried to enable the WinMo 6.5 builtin Internet Calling (ie. VoIP/SIP)? I flipped HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Today/Items/Internet Calling/Enable but it resets to disabled on a soft reset. I was hoping to follow the directions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299950 . Is this something you cook out BGill? I do see at least some of the VoIP dlls in the windows directory.

It might be easier if you just get the free version of PortSIP. It works on the 3.2 rom.

Guest cfprelude
OK, a little more work with cmanilamenu

Before 3990788923_210055c39a_m.jpg After 3993310703_ac0b738111_m.jpg

I think it's a little cleaner looking

Overwrite the cpr

love it - looking really clean and fits in with everything else. Nice work!

OK, a little more work with cmanilamenu

Before 3990788923_210055c39a_m.jpg After 3993310703_ac0b738111_m.jpg

I think it's a little cleaner looking

Overwrite the cpr

so does the buttons actually launch the Apps???

Guest Grassguy

Yup! I made the icons bigger so now they work better. Tested all day no problems.

Forgot to upload something

Unzip the file and overwrite the landscape cpr, there is no info in it after a regular cmanila install. Once you rotate the screen it will break titanium, I put in the info to make it work.

The other files needed for cmanila are in there too!

CmanilaNeo.zip

Edited by Grassguy

Yup! I made the icons bigger so now they work better. Tested all day no problems.

Forgot to upload something

Unzip the file and overwrite the landscape cpr, there is no info in it after a regular cmanila install. Once you rotate the screen it will break titanium, I put in the info to make it work.

The other files needed for cmanila are in there too!

ok ill get working on this to see if i can cook this into 23064!

Guest Grassguy

Sweet!

I was thinking...

Cmanila installs JMLPanex, i've been reading the info about it on XDA. It's sweet! There are so many things that open up with it. Cmanilamenu is just as basic as it gets with Panex. We could incorporate it into titanium weather, atcontacts, ect. Put buttons on panels to have them do different things. One guy made the weather panel so when you tap on one of the other forcasted days, it brings it up! ATContacts, put a "Call" and "Text" button in it. Basically anything you can fit into the "focus" part of the panel can be a button. This Version of Neo gives us room to fill the screen up with info and put buttons on the focus part.

Just my mind going after learning how to code Panex. Now if i can remember to bring my cable to work so i don't have to email myself the edited .cpr's!

Sweet!

I was thinking...

Cmanila installs JMLPanex, i've been reading the info about it on XDA. It's sweet! There are so many things that open up with it. Cmanilamenu is just as basic as it gets with Panex. We could incorporate it into titanium weather, atcontacts, ect. Put buttons on panels to have them do different things. One guy made the weather panel so when you tap on one of the other forcasted days, it brings it up! ATContacts, put a "Call" and "Text" button in it. Basically anything you can fit into the "focus" part of the panel can be a button. This Version of Neo gives us room to fill the screen up with info and put buttons on the focus part.

Just my mind going after learning how to code Panex. Now if i can remember to bring my cable to work so i don't have to email myself the edited .cpr's!

Yeah I havent really looked into JMLPanex not sure if I want to tackle that!

Guest Grassguy
ok ill get working on this to see if i can cook this into 23064!

From what i've read it looks like it's easy. I'll give it a go on saturday when i have some time. I'd like to put buttons on some panels and see what y'all think.

Guest Chadnan

Man, I just discovered this new thread (i know I'm a little late, been busy with classes). I've been using Blisstanium lately b/c i LOVE the fact that that DAY of the WEEK is on the home screen in the clock panel. And I see this new ROM has it, and it's much cleaner looking (i can enjoy my background pic)! Thank you! This looks great. Just unzipped download ... about to take a hit ... umm, i mean Flash ... for the first time in over two weeks :-) Wish me luck. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!

Guest Chadnan

Man, I just discovered this new thread (i know I'm a little late, been busy with classes). I've been using Blisstanium lately b/c i LOVE the fact that that DAY of the WEEK is on the home screen in the clock panel. And I see this new ROM has it, and it's much cleaner looking (i can enjoy my background pic)! Thank you! This looks great. Just unzipped download ... about to take a hit ... umm, i mean Flash ... for the first time in over two weeks :-) Wish me luck. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!

*Darn, that ish looks good! (gotta keep it PG) But that ROM is classy lookin'! Just a thought right now, but could you/we skin Krazy Radd's task bar - I'm thinking a glowing white color instead of the green color in the volume, signal strength, "Ev", etc. areas of the top taskbar. The black would stay black, nothing else would change. It would then go perfectly with any color theme and virtually and background image. Then we could all use that in our/your Roms and it would look better, more classy. - I love the opening paragraph of the new thread btw about how it's like "A Peoples' ROM" it's a great way of thinking about it. Thanks, man, for helping to make it all possible!!!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest xbladr

So recently people have not been receiving my text messages is there anyway to get the popup message back that says message sent successfully or message send failed?