Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Redmanll34

everything is looking real goood...... been sick as a dog :) . I'm gonna go see what ive missed in the last week. BG/MG keep up the great work.

Guest Grassguy

Sorry guys, i forgot that I edited my cpr to make IE the default with the opera panel

3995742814_a407c61df7_m.jpg

Here is the updated cpr

I've fixed the file in my previous post, so if you haven't done this yet, the original will work

Bgill, if yer cooking you'll need to replace the Neo icons for opera expanded and condensed

Titanium_240x400.zip

Edited by Grassguy

Guest pacman9889

Hey great work, everything looks lovely, but I've got a couple requests if possible.

I really miss my S2U2, and had it mapped to the hold-end key with the lock settting disabled. I'm pretty sure it's in all the new builds, but the option to "do nothing" with the hold end key is removed. Is there a way to re-enable that option selection, or even a reg hack to do nothing?

The second is more of personal taste. I know it makes sense aestectically to put the scrollable icons on the left, but as most people (myself included), are right handed, I think it would be functionally easier to have them on the right side for use with the right thumb. I think the D-pad takes too long to try and scroll through a long list, and the original Titanium you could flick scroll anywhere which solved this problem as well.

What do you think?

Guest xbladr
Hey great work, everything looks lovely, but I've got a couple requests if possible.

I really miss my S2U2, and had it mapped to the hold-end key with the lock settting disabled. I'm pretty sure it's in all the new builds, but the option to "do nothing" with the hold end key is removed. Is there a way to re-enable that option selection, or even a reg hack to do nothing?

The second is more of personal taste. I know it makes sense aestectically to put the scrollable icons on the left, but as most people (myself included), are right handed, I think it would be functionally easier to have them on the right side for use with the right thumb. I think the D-pad takes too long to try and scroll through a long list, and the original Titanium you could flick scroll anywhere which solved this problem as well.

What do you think?

I did like the flick scroll it was pretty sweet

What do you think?

Im one of the Few That is Left handed :)

Guest derrickwhitt

Haha, me too. I've enjoyed all your ROMS. I'd like to create my own one day, I just need the time to sit down and do it. I got my Omina about two weeks ago and have flashed it at least 20 times since then :(

Guest jpenman

i have 3 really good friends that i hang out with all the time and oddly enough im the only right handed one lol

Guest Jmak512
there's more of us than you think!! we are slowly taking over the world!!!! :) :( ;)

Left Handed right here as well ;) the world should be ours one day

Guest Jmak512

Have we by any change figured how to fix the notifications icons for the text or email for ur next release on ur Rom seems like the only lil thing that needs fix =)

I just flashed the lastest ROM, it is very nice and seems to work very nicely also. One minor nit, is that alot of the cHome panels do not show up whne enabled. For example, GPrograms, CAnalogClock, CClock, CVolume, plus others. Are they not compatibale with this version of Titanium> What version of Titanium is this? If they are compatable how do I getthemto work, what am I missing?

Thanks.

whats with other chefs having 16 mb page pool........correct me if I am wrong but I thought to much pool was bad?

it is 12mb is the sweet spot and all you need! 16mb is just plain crazy!

Anyone else having a problem where the black samsung xt9 keyboard does seem to have any words with it included? For example if i would type hello the only thing that would come up would be something like idlko or another mix of letters, its almost as if there isn't a dictionary that is linked to it....any help would be great....but great rom overall thanks bgill

v3.2 will be final for this rom! and For me for a while I just dont have the Time! Thank you all for the support! I might be back later but not really sure right now!

Guest Jmak512

Well im very sorry to heard that Bgill but i really wanted to put a great thanks to all u guys for all the hard work u guys put into all this Roms special thanks to Adry who started this wolf and most of all u my friend always staying up late having to have to buy the wifey new things so she lets u spend time with us. Everyone is taking a break from the Roms so i guess is well deserved. Thanks for everything u done bro good stuff like always and u know here u will always find great followers of ur work