Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

I tried to move over to the newest ROM's and I just can't get away from this one. The widget style interface is just so clean and easy for me to switch back and forth between panels. I wish this one were being more fully developed but I can certainly live with what we have here. Thanks, Grassguy, for posting files to improve this ROM.

Guest Evidence_I
Agreed! I would love for someone to make new builds and stuff with this today screen layout, it is my absolute favorite right now.

I wish I had the Time to do both roms!! but Grassguy looks like he has things under control.

I wish I had the Time to do both roms!! but Grassguy looks like he has things under control.

I understand..got a family, work, and a life...can't please them all.

Guest Solange82200

I know, trust me, you all give more than enough as it is. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ibrubeer

I realize that I am probably in the minority here, but I don't like it when my phone switches to the local time when crossing time zones. Is there a way to keep it from switching to the local hour in whatever zone I am in? The CF03 ROM from Vzn had this option, but I don't see it anywhere now. I am using v55 by the way.

Thanks in advance...

Guest TriniPlatinum

Anyone get Microsoft TellMe to work on this rom? I installed MS Voice Command, then TellMe, but the microphone is not picking up anything in the TellMe app when you speak. Help would be greatly appreciated. Great rom btw BGILL as always! Very fast and stable. You will be missed :D

Guest nmayer79
BG,

Just let me say, it has been awesome following your threads! You truly are a great asset to the community. People like you, Redman and MG make the Omnia a spectacular phone and Modaco a great community. You will be greatly missed while you take some time off, but I hope you are not gone for long.

P.S.

I saw in one of the screen shots one of you posted that you are from St. George, Hello from a Fellow Utahn!

I'll second that! Thanks! BTW omnia 2 dec 2 :D