Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Redmanll34

Ok ok so my brain is not working so I have one cpr for you it is the portrait, sorry its all I use as I dont rotate. But I will work on landscape either after a cig break or tomorrow.

Heres what I got, a little bigger, a littler down (just a tad), and centered l to r.

3951827211_184a7e1b93_o.jpg

I did keep the HxW ratio that Neo had set 1:1. but I might play with that a tad. Please PM meor respond in here if you find anything wrong, or want a change.

<!-- Large picture in upper right --><Image ID="ContactPhoto" Left="66.5" Top="-100" Width="150" Height="150" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

Replace yours with mine in titanium_240x400.cpr only I will update when I have landscape done!!

Guys, if you want to play with this yourself, you see <Image ID="ContactPhoto" well this is where you need to change things. Left and Top are you picture location on the screen...... Width and Height is the pic size.....

Cool....

Anyone map there omnia to vista? I'm having a tough time, but like i said my brain is not working.... :)

Guest Redmanll34
Oh I forgot to mention you will also have to remove the .plg file from the panel cab and if there is a Mort Script file remove the entry pertaining to the plg file, I ll make a all in one cab for office tomorrow, im a little to buzzed to be editing or making anything Right now!!! Peace have fun everyone!! Rob what are you doing away from your rom lol!!!

Nice, its 1am here maybe I should start drinking now! lol

(working on landscape)

Guys ne other edits, you guys are seeing/wanting?

(thinking about changing these icons out "me no likey" need to find some flashy ones :)

Nice, its 1am here maybe I should start drinking now! lol

(working on landscape)

Guys ne other edits, you guys are seeing/wanting?

(thinking about changing these icons out "me no likey" need to find some flashy ones :)

The real edit i am hoping for is that clock bga was showing looks awesome... redman how exactly do I modify that cpr I am a little new to thisI mean i understand how to edit the .cpr etc I just do not know where it goes on the phone

Edited by xbladr

Bgill said 2.6 was his last rom. I knew he'd never give up on us that quick.

This is absolutely beautiful. This is what titanium should have been in the first place. I disabled most of the panels, because they didnt really work. An example of what i mean, is the pictures tab is fairly useless for looking at pics because, they are so damn small! Panels really need a full page view, ala M2D. Thanks Bgill, if i wasnt hopelessly unemployed i would so give you a donate!

Guest Redmanll34
The real edit i am hoping for is that clock bga was showing looks awesome... redman how exactly do I modify that cpr I am a little new to this

***********Please back up your CPR files before this**************

I wasn't really sure how to post that edit so here is what I'll do. *** If you haven't made any custom edit to the cpr, then you can download and copy mine. This will make it easy for ppl who don't like or know how to edit them*** If you have made edits then just input my data above****

As I make more of these edit for ATFav (landscape) I will add them to this zip. hang tight i'll get it done! :) Neo_Titanium_Atfav_edit.zip

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest Redmanll34
Bgill said 2.6 was his last rom. I knew he'd never give up on us that quick.

This is absolutely beautiful. This is what titanium should have been in the first place. I disabled most of the panels, because they didnt really work. An example of what i mean, is the pictures tab is fairly useless for looking at pics because, they are so damn small! Panels really need a full page view, ala M2D. Thanks Bgill, if i wasnt hopelessly unemployed i would so give you a donate!

next edit will be this!! Hang tight

red i know how to edit the file that isnt the issue for me I just do not know where to put it... I am lost how to I insert it into my phone and where? I cant seem to find any .cpr files on the phone to replace this one with.

Guest Redmanll34

Ahhhh gotcha, I'm sorry like i said before I'm tired and things are slipping my mind. Please forgive. CPR files are located with your explorer in mydevice\windows . I like Resco file explorer, because i can type in the name and it will find it for me once in the windows folder. the cpr files are Titanium_240x400 and Titanium_400x240

Let me know if you have any issues.

3952701398_65a61cafca_o.jpg

Bigger pics (check) Removed silly icon (check) changed ratio (check)

Updated Cpr file Neo_Titanium_CPR_edit.zip

Or manual edit the crp (240x400) only

Replace your values with mine manually, shown below.

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="66.5" Top="-100" Width="150" Height="225" ScaleStyle="Stretch" >

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest Mastergreeny
Ahhhh gotcha, I'm sorry like i said before I'm tired and things are slipping my mind. Please forgive. CPR files are located with your explorer in mydevice\windows . I like Resco file explorer, because i can type in the name and it will find it for me once in the windows folder. the cpr files are Titanium_240x400 and Titanium_400x240

Let me know if you have any issues.

Updated Cpr file Neo_Titanium_CPR_edit.zip

Or manual edit the crp (240x400) only

Replace your values with mine manually, shown below.

Hey Redman do you know how to change the default location that it looks for pictures to display in this panel? I assume its either in Reg somewhere or in CPR.

Thanks for your help

Guest bicycleray

Updated Cpr file

Dude, Awesome work!!!

I am not very capable of working on these files and I'm glad you and others are working and posting this stuff. This one change has made this Neo look so much nicer.

Guest bicycleray

Titanium Panels and Pages

I am a fan of adding Panels so I can just use Titanium to get to all my programs. example (GPS, Skyfire, Games)

When I add a new panel and page through CHomeEditor it does not come out as the same layout, just comes out like the old Titanium.

How can this be fixed? Anyone have the same issue?

Fantastic work guys. I'm pretty new here, and I'm just blown away by all the work that everyone does and shares. It's like a big family.

I flashed this rom and I love it so far. Couple of questions:

1. I've installed Showcase Task Manager, but when I launch the program, all I get is a blank screen. Am I missing something?

2. I've installed the Comm Manager with WiFi Internet sharing with WiFirouter, but the WiFi section is greyed out, even though the wifi is visible in the regular comm manager, and it's still greyed out while I'm connected via wifi to my home wireless network.

Are these programs compatible with this rom?

Guest Mastergreeny
Fantastic work guys. I'm pretty new here, and I'm just blown away by all the work that everyone does and shares. It's like a big family.

I flashed this rom and I love it so far. Couple of questions:

1. I've installed Showcase Task Manager, but when I launch the program, all I get is a blank screen. Am I missing something?

2. I've installed the Comm Manager with WiFi Internet sharing with WiFirouter, but the WiFi section is greyed out, even though the wifi is visible in the regular comm manager, and it's still greyed out while I'm connected via wifi to my home wireless network.

Are these programs compatible with this rom?

not sure what your showcase is doing. I would try reinstalling it.

I have had this happen with the comm manager before. I think it has something to do with being plugged into USB. Unplug it and see if it ungreys

not sure what your showcase is doing. I would try reinstalling it.

I have had this happen with the comm manager before. I think it has something to do with being plugged into USB. Unplug it and see if it ungreys

Thanks, that un-greyed it, but it still doesn't seem to work right. Plus I think it's meant for a different resolution, because the icons are too big, and I can only see parts of them within the space that the program has allocated for them. I guess I need to check around to see if the app comes in different resolutions.

Showcase task manager just opens up to a pure white screen and I have to close it with the end hard button.

Thanks for your help.

Guest Mastergreeny
Thanks, that un-greyed it, but it still doesn't seem to work right. Plus I think it's meant for a different resolution, because the icons are too big, and I can only see parts of them within the space that the program has allocated for them. I guess I need to check around to see if the app comes in different resolutions.

Showcase task manager just opens up to a pure white screen and I have to close it with the end hard button.

Thanks for your help.

Try these...

AIO__CommManager_Suite_with_WifiSharing_1_1__WQVGA__by_Sector_.CAB

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab

Guest Redmanll34
I got the Titanium Weather Panel working. Heres a pic.

I will post the cpr if anyone wants it. Still working on the horizontal one.

post-552026-1253860226_thumb.png

Titanium_240x400.rar

You da man, you do good work, now that i have your cpr i can see how your doing it compared to mine. Not sure if im diggin neo yet, and hey can you find that font sytle newhere in the phone? I'm thinking from the name of the font he the author doesn't want it changed?

Guest Mastergreeny
You da man, you do good work, now that i have your cpr i can see how your doing it compared to mine. Not sure if im diggin neo yet, and hey can you find that font sytle newhere in the phone? I'm thinking from the name of the font he the author doesn't want it changed?

Thanks!!

Im not sure about the Font...whether it is a setting in the Registry or if it is somewhere in the cpr...The problem with weather in cpr file was that the width and height for the temperature text was set too small for the font size being used so it wasn't displaying it at all. So I increased the width and height and moved some stuff around to make it look right.

If anyone sees something else not right with it let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.

Here are both vertical and horizontal cpr files to fix Titanium Weather.

Here are pics of each

post-552026-1253861660_thumb.png

Hey man what lines did you modify I would love to use that fix as well as the one that red came out with this way I can just mod the file he gave me

Guest Mastergreeny
Hey man what lines did you modify I would love to use that fix as well as the one that red came out with this way I can just mod the file he gave me

It would probably be easier to change his stuff in my cpr as there are many values changed to adjust the weather. But if you did want to do it, look through the file until you get to the values for Titanium Weather panel and copy that entire section over that section in his cpr

The section starts with this:

<!-- TitaniumWeathertemplates -->