Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Mastergreeny
Master yea I just modded yours to add his line hey red did you ever complete one for holding it on its side?

Ya post #119

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Mastergreeny
Thanks a mil, Mastergreeny! Showcase works perfectly and the comm manager at least looks like I'm used to. But I gotta crash. So I'll check out how it works after a few zzzzzzzz's.

Thanks again!

Your welcome

Guest Redmanll34
Hey man what lines did you modify I would love to use that fix as well as the one that red came out with this way I can just mod the file he gave me

I'm pretty sure if you just load up masters cpr all my fixes he has done as well, so you should be good there, Master please confirm...... I haven't looked but his landscapes might be done as well. I'm going to bed, everything is getting to jumbled in my head and I'm just messing my cpr up right now. hopefully all set with everything tomorrow.

Master, sent you a PM if you get time, would you help me out. Also did a search w resco, nothing with the font there, I'll try reg search soon. Love to change it out, can you se any complications by doing so? Pretty sure I'll just rename the new one to the old, so there are no edits.

Guest Redmanll34
Hey Redman do you know how to change the default location that it looks for pictures to display in this panel? I assume its either in Reg somewhere or in CPR.

Thanks for your help

Advanced config I think, it's been changing where it looks almost every rom. It use to only look at mystorage/dcim now its /mydevice//mypictures

Guest Mastergreeny
Advanced config I think, it's been changing where it looks almost every rom. It use to only look at mystorage/dcim now its /mydevice//mypictures

Thanks I'll try this out.

Guest Mastergreeny
I'm pretty sure if you just load up masters cpr all my fixes he has done as well, so you should be good there, Master please confirm...... I haven't looked but his landscapes might be done as well. I'm going to bed, everything is getting to jumbled in my head and I'm just messing my cpr up right now. hopefully all set with everything tomorrow.

Master, sent you a PM if you get time, would you help me out. Also did a search w resco, nothing with the font there, I'll try reg search soon. Love to change it out, can you se any complications by doing so? Pretty sure I'll just rename the new one to the old, so there are no edits.

I think I have most of it changed. I changed the Picture panel a little, but I don't think it looks quite like yours but the rest are pretty much the same. The ATContact panel has the words moved also to make them center better than they were before.

I also updated the other pages to the weather panel. I edited post 119 with them if anyone wants them.

The only thing I can see with the font is if the size changes much it could make you have to modify some of the width and height values to get it to work right, but I dont think it would be a big deal if you can figure out how to change it.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34
This is awesome I have it all working now thanks so much... I am now just patiently waiting the analogclock to work then I will be one happy guy

Give that some time, I think from what I've read on XDA that plugin is a little buggy still. Well a lot has been improved in a day bg nice rom masterg nice work, glad to be able to bounce ideas/thoughts off someone.

Guest Rob Storm
Oh I forgot to mention you will also have to remove the .plg file from the panel cab and if there is a Mort Script file remove the entry pertaining to the plg file, I ll make a all in one cab for office tomorrow, im a little to buzzed to be editing or making anything Right now!!! Peace have fun everyone!! Rob what are you doing away from your rom lol!!!

I have 2 Omnias! This is such a cool ROM I just had to run it.

Don't worry though, I'm still flashing my other one at least 12 times a day tweaking my ROM. :)

Give that some time, I think from what I've read on XDA that plugin is a little buggy still. Well a lot has been improved in a day bg nice rom masterg nice work, glad to be able to bounce ideas/thoughts off someone.

I will try but that teaser is killing me

One of these days I'll be able to start my Boston Red Sox theme lol just not today or anytime soon.

Tom

Expect a donation if you do the Sox theme. I have been searching

wow I wake up and I See you guys did some great work!! This was what I was talking about in my first post!! IF MG and Red want to combined their work to one updated CPR ill make a cab for easy install!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
oh yeah forgot about that! Ill get working on that now!

I have a panel installed but you get the word office instead of a pic...I havent really looked into how to change this, but do you think you can just edit cpr file to point to a picture file.

Scratch that the links done work right either

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34
I have a panel installed but you get the word office instead of a pic...I havent really looked into how to change this, but do you think you can just edit cpr file to point to a picture file.

yeah you should be able to add a "icon" or "Picture" section to the cpr so that it shows the png on the right side. you get what I mean? or maybe i'm not following your question right....

I noticed in your cpr that you have the office panel in the old style at the bottom im fixing that now so it will work with Neo, you must have loaded the panel the pulled your cpr off your phone. seeing if i can get it all together now!

Guest bluematrix64

Master Bgill, Just flashed up to the latest and greatest masterpiece. I am very impressed *bowing to great master jedi cooker* I've made the jump over to the new thread! loyal follower - bluematrix64

Guest Mastergreeny
I noticed in your cpr that you have the office panel in the old style at the bottom im fixing that now so it will work with Neo, you must have loaded the panel the pulled your cpr off your phone. seeing if i can get it all together now!

Thanks