Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Redmanll34
Looks good!!!...Care to share the new CPRs

Of course, I was just finishing a few things up b4 I did.

New_Neo_Edits.zip

Sorry guys 240x400 only for now.

BG, I thought all the pictures/icons were hard coded, the author on xda said he didn't use the dll, so skinners could just copy over it.... Am i misinformed?

What I would love is to locate the font file that is on there!!

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest Mastergreeny
Of course, I was just finishing a few things up b4 I did.

New_Neo_Edits.zip

Sorry guys 240x400 only for now.

BG, I thought all the pictures/icons were hard coded, the author on xda said he didn't use the dll, so skinners could just copy over it.... Am i misinformed?

What I would love is to locate the font file that is on there!!

Hey Redman

Ill have to install multiclock also right? What cab did you use for it so I get same results?

wow I wake up and I See you guys did some great work!! This was what I was talking about in my first post!! IF MG and Red want to combined their work to one updated CPR ill make a cab for easy install!!!

I was able to get both installed and did some testing last night and both those guys did top notch work its working pretty damn smoothly

OK, I changed the background....... Don't know how to do anything else :) How can I change to better icons and add new ones like youtube, igo8 and all my programs??

post-529568-1253922845_thumb.png

post-529568-1253922857_thumb.png

post-529568-1253922868_thumb.png

post-529568-1253922878_thumb.png

Edited by javikid

Guest Redmanll34

Probably last update of the night

3954704810_32bcee7145_o.jpg

Changed CPR to display the current weather as an icon when the panel is selected. So the Icon will change depending on the current weather conditions. Working on getting the current temps to display, but no luck.

Still 240x400 only

Neo_Edit.zip

It's been quiet today, you guys gotta let bg and me what you want so we can try to improve it. This is the only rom i've seen where the creator is allowing "us" direct input into "his" creation to make it "ours"

JaviKid i'll look into the program panels

Icons can be changed notice my screenshoots. You need to find a icon that you like and then it can be apllied super easy by renaming the new one to the same as the one you want to change. Then just paste it into mydevice\neo\icons , refresh chome and it's there.

Have a goodnight guys, let me know on any panel changes so i can "try" to fix them. MG can also help you out, if he is willing :) ???

Guest joeldanganan

Hey, BGill.  Do you happen to have the cabs for 1) krazy radd's taskbar (the one that works with the current build) and 2) the rock and republic black theme for the current build?  Thanks.  I appreciate your help.  

Guest Redmanll34
Hey, BGill. Do you happen to have the cabs for 1) krazy radd's taskbar (the one that works with the current build) and 2) the rock and republic black theme for the current build? Thanks. I appreciate your help.

sorry deleted messed w theme

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest Redmanll34
where do I put those cpr files from post #3?

Hang on your moving too fast, the cpr files on post 3 are the originals, just incase you wanted to edit them. The cab file, which isn't updated for the edits made today, is what you'd want to install.

Hang on your moving too fast, the cpr files on post 3 are the originals, just incase you wanted to edit them. The cab file, which isn't updated for the edits made today, is what you'd want to install.

Redman it is coming along nicely I am going to install the clock now as well as add your most recent edits have we figured out how to get the home/clock in the middle of the icons? I would also love to see the new texts/emails/missed calls/voicemail on the main clock page but I know thats not fully working at the moment... also whats the easiest way to update the background picture?

One last thing is who has Spam alert is it freeware and does it replace the existing dial if so where can I get it?

Again awesome job guys this has come a long way already

Guest Redmanll34
Redman it is coming along nicely I am going to install the clock now as well as add your most recent edits have we figured out how to get the home/clock in the middle of the icons? I would also love to see the new texts/emails/missed calls/voicemail on the main clock page but I know thats not fully working at the moment... also whats the easiest way to update the background picture?

One last thing is who has Spam alert is it freeware and does it replace the existing dial if so where can I get it?

Again awesome job guys this has come a long way already

1. from what i have seen cmulticlock has to be on top (I hate that too) No the buttons are still not working w the multiclock w/notification. Tried to get it on my phone today and my phone was not happy. Background images can be changed through the settings\home and there is a check box (use this background) click and browse for you background. Also you could look through adv config it might have it there (not sure).

2. no idea

3. glad you like the edits made!

Guest popsinger
Just tried on mine and I did not have that prob, played five songs and it stayed in fullscreen

have the problem too. kept going back to normal after switching to full screen. looked at registry and full screen is enabled so i don't know what else to try. anybody got any ideas? thanks in advance.

p.s. in case you missed the first post, this is on playing videos on windows media player

Edited by popsinger

Guest Grassguy
have the problem too. kept going back to normal after switching to full screen. looked at registry and full screen is enabled so i don't know what else to try. anybody got any ideas? thanks in advance.

p.s. in case you missed the first post, this is on playing videos on windows media player

Just watched Pinocchio in full screen with no problems.

Guest popsinger
Just watched Pinocchio in full screen with no problems.

that seems to be the problem. some of you find no problems while of some of us do. lol. i guess we're out of luck!

Guest Redmanll34
that seems to be the problem. some of you find no problems while of some of us do. lol. i guess we're out of luck!

Not so, if all of you who have problems with this list the flash sequence, xda installs, and other problems you should be able to figure out what is going on. Obv if 10 ppl are having an issue and 8/10 have the same add on program/plugin/etc then you've just narrowed down the issue.

Try this remove all your cabs from the xda folder, hard reset both device and storage/s, do not put nething back..... Re flash. Still don't put any extra programs/add ons. See if it works. If you want a solution to a problem, that a lot of us don't have, your gonna have to do a lot of it on your own, since we can not duplicate the problem..... I of course am not saying we wont help, but take a few extra steps here, so we can really help determine the problem.

Tom

PS please don't think I'm coming off like an ass b/c i'm truely just trying to help

Guest popsinger
Not so, if all of you who have problems with this list the flash sequence, xda installs, and other problems you should be able to figure out what is going on. Obv if 10 ppl are having an issue and 8/10 have the same add on program/plugin/etc then you've just narrowed down the issue.

Try this remove all your cabs from the xda folder, hard reset both device and storage/s, do not put nething back..... Re flash. Still don't put any extra programs/add ons. See if it works. If you want a solution to a problem, that a lot of us don't have, your gonna have to do a lot of it on your own, since we can not duplicate the problem..... I of course am not saying we wont help, but take a few extra steps here, so we can really help determine the problem.

Tom

PS please don't think I'm coming off like an ass b/c i'm truely just trying to help

i have flashed 2 times and no others cabs installed with the same problem. i basically emptied the xda_uc folder. i kept trying to find something in the registry but no luck. i have never had any problems like this on media player before. anyway, i really like the looks of this rom so i flashed to it but like i said, don't really know what's going on.

Guest Mastergreeny
Probably last update of the night

Changed CPR to display the current weather as an icon when the panel is selected. So the Icon will change depending on the current weather conditions. Working on getting the current temps to display, but no luck.

Still 240x400 only

Neo_Edit.zip

It's been quiet today, you guys gotta let bg and me what you want so we can try to improve it. This is the only rom i've seen where the creator is allowing "us" direct input into "his" creation to make it "ours"

JaviKid i'll look into the program panels

Icons can be changed notice my screenshoots. You need to find a icon that you like and then it can be apllied super easy by renaming the new one to the same as the one you want to change. Then just paste it into mydevice\neo\icons , refresh chome and it's there.

Have a goodnight guys, let me know on any panel changes so i can "try" to fix them. MG can also help you out, if he is willing :) ???

I will try to help however I can...I'm not sure I like multiclock yet until we figure out why it thinks it needs to be the top panel for the end key to work right. It is very annoying with it located there. Also it has a strange glitch with displaying pm wrong when using 12 hour time. I am looking to fix this though.

What would you like me to try to do to help ya?

Edited by Mastergreeny

I will try to help however I can...I'm not sure I like multiclock yet until we figure out why it thinks it needs to be the top panel for the end key to work right. It is very annoying with it located there. Also it has a strange glitch with displaying pm wrong when using 12 hour time. I am looking to fix this though.

What would you like me to try to do to help ya?

I am not going to use the most recent update with the clock untill we can try and get it resolved as I do not like it not being in the middle also waiting till we can get the text/voicemail/missed call/email buttons on it is there anything I can do to help out?