Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Redmanll34
I am not going to use the most recent update with the clock untill we can try and get it resolved as I do not like it not being in the middle also waiting till we can get the text/voicemail/missed call/email buttons on it is there anything I can do to help out?

Simply stating that input on panels is helpful to me, as input on the rom is helpful to BG. The newest cpr can be used without the clock. If you don't install the cmulticlock pluggin it isn't there to work. So if you want the updates I've made today you can still input the cpr file with no adverse effect from the multiclock.

A Little to drunk to update but I have ideas of my next edit. I'll keep you posted. BG where you been all day? Maybe you got something new? I know how you feel now :)

MG just saying you have the ability to see errors in the cpr, probably better than me, so your help is always wanted, but never forced.

Guest Mastergreeny
Simply stating that input on panels is helpful to me, as input on the rom is helpful to BG. The newest cpr can be used without the clock. If you don't install the cmulticlock pluggin it isn't there to work. So if you want the updates I've made today you can still input the cpr file with no adverse effect from the multiclock.

A Little to drunk to update but I have ideas of my next edit. I'll keep you posted. BG where you been all day? Maybe you got something new? I know how you feel now :)

MG just saying you have the ability to see errors in the cpr, probably better than me, so your help is always wanted, but never forced.

Now that I got a little time tonight, I'm gonna load up the new stuff you posted and see what I can find.

Still loving this ROM. Thanks for all the tweeks and advice!

I've added CLauncher to the home page and I want to attach the appropriate icons. Can anyone tell me where the icons are located for installed apps? I've looked at all of the 100's of .png's in the Windows folder and any of the other folders that seem to make sense, but I can't find them. Even some of the icons that I see on the start screen (like torchlight) aren't there. Where are they hiding? Help!

Also, still wondering about data auto-disconnect . . .

Edited by noobers

Guest Redmanll34

I've added CLauncher to the home page and I want to attach the appropriate icons. Can anyone tell me where the icons are located for installed apps? I've looked at all of the 100's of .png's in the Windows folder and any of the other folders that seem to make sense, but I can't find them. Even some of the icons that I see on the start screen (like torchlight) aren't there. Where are they hiding? Help!

most likely in the bronzeres.dll

Guest Redmanll34
Hey Redman

I have been doing a little work to the standard clock...Looks a little better I think. I made stuff a lot bigger than it was.

post-552026-1253948631_thumb.png

That looks real good, filling the screen is one of my main problems w neo

Ran into an issue I put that rock republic background on then decided i didnt like it so I dechecked it and hit ok then all of a sudden my bottom bar and title bar went blue and now I have a check mark instead of the OK button anyway to get it back to black?

Guest Itlooksfast

Is there any chance that there will be a m2d version of this? I have flashed the 2.4 m2d version...there seem to be a lot problems im running across...like I cant see videos recorded or even pix that was sent to me. I actually think the older version M2D roms were better. The only thing I want that wasnt in the older ROMs are the new taskbar with the battery life and clock on it. So if there is not going to be a m2d version of this new rom...is it possible for me to flash sayyyy M2D version 1.5 and use this new taskbar by Krazy Radd?

I'm loving the multiclock. I always liked it before when bgill tried to add it in, but never got it working properly. Nice to see it up and running. Any chance of getting these edits in landscape? If no one else is working on it, I might give it a try.

if you want icons for your apps they arent on the phone you have to add them yourself, here is a few icons to start with put these on your phone then with the clauncer app navigate to them when you are changing the icon!

14 megs of icons should be enough to get you started!

http://www.4shared.com/file/135559439/aff4.../png_Icons.html

I have a tiny problem with the multiclock. the analog clock on the right only updates when I try to switch between digital and analog clock in the Settings (which doesn't work, it brings up an error message). Even a soft reset doesn't update the clock.

Hey, BGill. Do you happen to have the cabs for 1) krazy radd's taskbar (the one that works with the current build) and 2) the rock and republic black theme for the current build? Thanks. I appreciate your help.

no there is no cab for this I edited one of his, it was a pain over 500 resources to replace! I wont be doing that again!

BGA any idea where my task bars are now blue with different icons after putting in the rock and republic background then just deselecting it?

sounds like you used an older theme one that isnt designed for these later builds!

Guest wraith2626
I love the larger clock!

+1 on loving the larger clock as well. Can you share please?

Thanks for the great rom Bgill!

Edited by wraith2626

Hey, I just installed this ROM. I would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Also I have one small question to ask. Is it possible to have my twitter pannel look like it belongs with the interface like the facebook pannel does?