Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

DITTO

+1 with the clock in Control Freak.

Maybe bring the day & date down just a bit on the clock panel - just so it's not right up against the line of the clock box.

Also, is there a way to get Today's calendar entries on the clock page as well?... or is that just with CMultiClock?

Sorry - I seem to be having trouble doing a quote with the pics that were in the original post.

awesome news :D -ive been using your 2.6 rom since the day after it came out and loving it.

first time in a bit that i really dont feel like a "need" to flash haha

so im really just waiting for something that uber catches my eye... but i gota say the pics of your progress are stating to do that :)

*bought you a round too, keep up the awesome work

Thanks For the Donation!!! Much Appreciated! :P

Guest Mastergreeny
BG if you want ill test it out. Looks great so far, sorry I haven't been so active these last few days. But if you need a tester i'll be happy too....

MG when I was asked to move the buttons down a bit a few days ago, I thought about bringing all the way down, very nice. I am currently working on a new arrow button, what color do you think the arrow should be? the circle is similar to the old one, just gotta decide on the color now.

Thanks Red,

With Bgills new colors I think that Dark blue to match his icons with maybe a little white in them so you can see them easily.

Thanks Red,

With Bgills new colors I think that Dark blue to match his icons with maybe a little white in them so you can see them easily.

ahh MG where have you been all day lol! im about coded out for a while do you wanted the updated Landscape CPR? panels fixed so far: Office, Clock, CGPS, Clauncher

here is the pic of Clauncher

post-502174-1254268442_thumb.png

Guest Mastergreeny
ahh MG where have you been all day lol! im about coded out for a while do you wanted the updated Landscape CPR? panels fixed so far: Office, Clock, CGPS, Clauncher

here is the pic of Clauncher

post-502174-1254268442_thumb.png

My work schedule is crazy this week!!! I probably wont be able to do much until tomorrow Sorry!!! But sure send it over to me I might be able to find a little time later tonight. Editing this shouldn't take that long I know what most all the values in the file do now from messing with the Portrait so much.

My work schedule is crazy this week!!! I probably wont be able to do much until tomorrow Sorry!!! But sure send it over to me I might be able to find a little time later tonight. Editing this shouldn't take that long I know what most all the values in the file do now from messing with the Portrait so much.

thats cool bro!! you have done Enough!! Ill make the landscape work! I have to get porting 23060 anyway then I think an update is in order either tonight or tomorrow!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
thats cool bro!! you have done Enough!! Ill make the landscape work! I have to get porting 23060 anyway then I think an update is in order either tonight or tomorrow!!!

Hey Bgill

Does the dll file control what text is refererenced when the cpr file calls out like "Text 1" for each different panel

Do you know how to change the area that picure files are used in picture panel? I changed it in Advanced config but didn't change it...It appears to be looking on device for them and I want it to look on card.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Bronzer dll you posted a while ago. I was still typing and post got submitted LOL

The Bronzers Dll controls the images that are on the Default panels like texts, emails and WMP and so on.

I have circled an example

post-502174-1254270398_thumb.png

Guest Mastergreeny
The Bronzers Dll controls the images that are on the Default panels like texts, emails and WMP and so on.

I have circled an example

post-502174-1254270398_thumb.png

Oh ok...What I was wanting to figure out is where the cpr is pulling the data for the different entries from...What tells it "text 1"= phone number or whatever the case.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Oh ok...What I was wanting to figure out is where the cpr is pulling the data for the different entries from...What tells it "text 1"= phone number or whatever the case.

thats gonna be in the RGU file, ill find it and post it!

bgill, this is the only thing i have so far. the menus that come up in open programs seem smaller then normal. was this a change that was implemented or am i the only one to see this. not that it is a problem cause i actually like it this way, i just never noticed before.

post-545488-1254271111_thumb.png

bgill, this is the only thing i have so far. the menus that come up in open programs seem smaller then normal. was this a change that was implemented or am i the only one to see this. not that it is a problem cause i actually like it this way, i just never noticed before.

you loaded an older theme! thats 6.1 menu look! but hey if you like it go for it! I think some of the buttons will be messed up!

you loaded an older theme! thats 6.1 menu look! but hey if you like it go for it! I think some of the buttons will be messed up!

no themes were loaded, just the test rom, and a few programs. will reinstall and check again.