Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest bluematrix64
good work on this one.

for some reason when i get a new email or text the icon doesn't reflect the new message, it only shows up in the links?

any way to get the multi clock working that shows the weather & current appointment?

I would love the weather and current appointments on the multiclock too!, even the next couple appointments if there's room of course.

++111 also my mail, phone, text don't show new incoming messages??

I would love the weather and current appointments on the multiclock too!, even the next couple appointments if there's room of course.

Noticed this one, pretty obvious. :) Shouldnt be too hard to fix?

Also, can someone please post the default background image for 3.1. I tried to get a black bottom bar by switching themes, and it changed my BGimage and doesnt switch back.

post-522906-1254342164_thumb.png

Edited by gayflag

are we supposed to get a notification or number in the icons for mail,phone,text? for some when i get a new email or text the icon doesn't reflect the new message, it only shows up in the links? ANYONE??

Guest dah97765
are we supposed to get a notification or number in the icons for mail,phone,text? for some when i get a new email or text the icon doesn't reflect the new message, it only shows up in the links? ANYONE??

Yeah, I am getting the same thing. Aside from that (and the overlay of text in the email header preview, as someone else above noted.. gayflag I think?) It is AWESOME. I love the feel and fluidity of it all :)

i totally agree!! however is this normal bgill.... are we supposed to get a notification or number in the icons for mail,phone,text? for some when i get a new email or text the icon doesn't reflect the new message, it only shows up in the chome?

Lovin 3.1 Bgill! Fantastic job! Best one yet.

Guest Mike West

I'm also not getting notifications correctly. Another small issue: after quitting an app, I can't scroll through the icons. I have to push on an icon on the screen.

Thanks Bgill, this is an awesome ROM.

Guest aeroclown

I am having a slight bit of trouble with the location setting. If I click location on, then accept the terms, I can't get the settings dialog to close. I have to Use show case to jump to another menu and then work around it until I restart. It does active the location setting. It just seems to disable the ok button on the GPS Service Settings Tab.

Other then that, we are rockin. Certainly your best yet.

Edited by aeroclown

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey guys

Heres a CPR to fix the clock being off center and also the wifi. I think the notification problem probably has something to do with the new icons that were added. Im looking around but I doubt I can fix it Bgill will have to take a crack at it. :)

ROM_3.1_Updated_CPRs.rar

post-552026-1254354249_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254354261_thumb.png

I am having a slight bit of trouble with the location setting. If I click location on, then accept the terms, I can't get the settings dialog to close. I have to Use show case to jump to another menu and then work around it until I restart. It does active the location setting. It just seems to disable the ok button on the GPS Service Settings Tab.

Other then that, we are rockin. Certainly your best yet.

If you read the very first post, the Main Menu hard key is mapped to the OK / Close button. I hope this helps.

Guest Redmanll34
Any way to make the box around the time transparent? Thanks for your hard work!

Completely transparent?

Give us time to check the cpr for the notifications issue. As with everything else ask away, just remember neo is new to all of us and its not as cpr editing friendly as reg titanium. so please be just hold tight. MG and BG are working hard at getting neo to look sexy for ya. I'll be back in the mix very soon aswell.

Tomass

Guest Redmanll34
3970428870_91b2568841_m.jpg

Here is taskanium working with it!

OHHHH and Grassguy is that background an ultra sound pic? hard to tell if so congrats, if not im gonna feel like a dumbass!!

Guest Redmanll34

3969857503_5f274444ea_o.jpg

Mine is working????? you do mean the 0010 part right????? if im reading what your saying right I assume its not changing the 0 to a 1 or however many you have?? try restarting?

Guest Mastergreeny
3969857503_5f274444ea_o.jpg

Mine is working????? you do mean the 0010 part right????? if im reading what your saying right I assume its not changing the 0 to a 1 or however many you have?? try restarting?

No that part is working ok...The Text and Email Panels do not show a notice like the old ones used to when you receive new messages. At least I think they used to have something that shows a notice. :)

Edited by Mastergreeny