[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

heh :D i stop complaining and do something to make it go right beacouse to it has a potencial...

here something for those one who dont like the black and white keybord

http://rapidshare.de/files/48519787/EZinpu..._Smogg.cab.html

can i put this link like that in here ? i got i from some forum i cant remeber

ps. sorry for my english

Edited by sesser

Guest playboyfunny
phone sleeps and doesn't wake up.. anyone else having this problem or is it something i installed?

i have no problems phone wake up very good

i have no problems phone wake up very good

ok, think i figured it out.. its touchflo that was causing the sleeping issue.. i've uninstalled.. I'll b flashing to full one though this afternoon..

Guest chandanbs

i have one issue with this otherwise brilliant ROM.

my phone just switches off (power off and not suspend), after some time. i need to restart it by pulling and putting battery back on and pressing power key. happened twice within 8 hours of using it.

if anyone experienced this?

Guest Samuel Ryberg

Is there a .BIN version of this? I have tried countless times and I cannot get the EXE to work right. Is there a way I can just use the UMDL tool to flash this ROM?

Is there a .BIN version of this? I have tried countless times and I cannot get the EXE to work right. Is there a way I can just use the UMDL tool to flash this ROM?

This is only the i900 rom

Hello Anzo /everyone : have installed your 23081 clean for half a day. So far so good --thank you.

Had a problem with lockscene interfering with incoming call but have sorted it out by using amended cpr. No operator settings --not really bothered.

Would like to suggest you include Office for clean rom since it's a must have. They are too many free apps which are quite useless. Also, no need to include opera. Really glad you got rid of the watermark.

thanks again, dave :D

damn it, guys, please tell me if it is possible to go back to WM 6.1 ROM for i900v from vodafone, version ACHJ2.

Or how can I make a bkp of the ROM. I just run the official updater for version ACHJ2 or what? I don't want any XFHI1 or DXHJ1.

thanks

Guest badboy165

These are a great set of roms...keep up the good work...

I have a bit of an issue with '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D'...I cant seem to get bluetooth working on this particular rom on the i900...My computer fails to find the phone...The issue is the same after a number of soft/hard resets...When I upgrade to '23081 Clean+New M2D', the issue is resolved...

Im currently using 23081 rom and would have continued using this but it runs slightly slower than the previous rom..

Other than the bluetooth (and not tested the gps), '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D' is a very stable rom and was wondering if theres a fix the bluetooth issue?!

Thanks

Guest sheldon.mathews

hi Anzo very nice ROM Flashed and updated ROM '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D' can you please give me cabs of this

Omnia Lite Keyboard, Phonebook, Dialer, Callog

M2D is great but just missing these cabs

These are a great set of roms...keep up the good work...

I have a bit of an issue with '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D'...I cant seem to get bluetooth working on this particular rom on the i900...My computer fails to find the phone...The issue is the same after a number of soft/hard resets...When I upgrade to '23081 Clean+New M2D', the issue is resolved...

Im currently using 23081 rom and would have continued using this but it runs slightly slower than the previous rom..

Other than the bluetooth (and not tested the gps), '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D' is a very stable rom and was wondering if theres a fix the bluetooth issue?!

Thanks

Bluetooth fix

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex]

"Protocols"="bth"

Guest PayAndCry

Hi,

1. great Rom :P I like yours because of the big Icons in the startmenu. But only there is only one thing that makes me not happy. I´m talking about colsing apps :D Is it possible to close apps by just taping and not holding X?