[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

hi Anzo very nice ROM Flashed and updated ROM '23075 UltraClean+NewM2D' can you please give me cabs of this

Omnia Lite Keyboard, Phonebook, Dialer, Callog

M2D is great but just missing these cabs

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...uild-1919-1432/ Nem Manila

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-for-i900-i910/ Omnia Lite programs i900

Edited by anzo

hey Anzo,

Upgraded to 23081 full - awesome rom, however the theme keep overlapping each other.. have to softreset to fix.. also after a while reminders stop and emails stop and have to soft reset.. one more thing : text messaging and email slows right down.. have to wait 2 secs before pressing next key.. any idea what could b causing this? i have installed touch response as i thought it was that, but still the same..

Guest axlcasc

hi anzo, just to ask if you have a cab for the program slide to reset, and i try the last roms but always block with manila, i back to the previos rom ***71, i see the ****69 rom in red it a very stable rom? :D

Guest sheldon.mathews

Can some one share with me windows default Lock application.

the one i have time and appoinment and numbers to unlock are all mixed mergerd up and even the unlock button.

when every i try to unlock the phone contacts or email something or other open automatically

Edited by sheldon.mathews

Dear Anzo, Ive tried to install Omnia Lite call log, but it doesnt work from omnia lite dialer which is in m2d build. evething is fine in full version, is it working only then cooken-in in rom or there some registry tweaks to fix that ? i know its not your software but u got it working fine, maybe u could share knowledge :D

hi anzo, just to ask if you have a cab for the program slide to reset, and i try the last roms but always block with manila, i back to the previos rom ***71, i see the ****69 rom in red it a very stable rom? :D

Google it, and you will find it. The scroll bar is nothing new, why isn't it like the pocketnow vid? It looks ok in the rom, but wanted to try the new one :P Also .. I thought that the FULL rom included M2D? Maybe specify this more precisely?

Dear Anzo, Ive tried to install Omnia Lite call log, but it doesnt work from omnia lite dialer which is in m2d build. evething is fine in full version, is it working only then cooken-in in rom or there some registry tweaks to fix that ? i know its not your software but u got it working fine, maybe u could share knowledge :D

Must be installed in the phonebook too.