[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

As you are using this ROM could you please tell me if it has the omnia lite dialler and apps in as default? Thanks

Lite dialer enabled: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:1

All Omnia Lite applications default.

Guest cruddasj
S2U2,SPB stuff, Sloved, Palringo, Shake and Save, Resco, Favorite Hackings are installed by me

Hope it helps mate

:) Thanks mate. That has helped me quite alot. Did you alter the registry to get the winmo dialler or was it like it is now by default? :D

Could you do me a big favour? Would you be able to take a pic of the lockscreen? Thankyou very much for the pics before :D

Edited by cruddasj

Guest cruddasj
:) Thanks mate. That has helped me quite alot. Did you alter the registry to get the winmo dialler or was it like it is now by default? :D

Could you do me a big favour? Would you be able to take a pic of the lockscreen? Thankyou very much for the pics before :D

Hi Anzo, is there any way to reinstall siplistener? Thanks

I didn't have to alter the register, this is the default.

I don't use the built in lock. I use http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/

Screen07.bmp

Hi Anzo

Thanks again for your ROM.

Just wonder if for next upcoming ROM you could add the built in "ISP auto configuration" like Khuanchai ROMs

This is a great feature

Is that possible?

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks Anzo for your great ROM

i haven't been around since i got my HTC Touch Pro2 in July of this year, busy flashing Custom ROM at XDA forum

this is the best ROM for my Omnia over a year since i got it. everything work well for me, no issue what so ever.

keep up your great work :)

Guest cruddasj
I didn't have to alter the register, this is the default.

I don't use the built in lock. I use http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/

You my friend are THE MAN! Thats has pretty much decided my to be ROM for the 6.5.1 ROMs :D All i need to do now is get siplistener (i like vibration when i have pressed a key when typing!) and I will have one kick ass omnia :D

I know theres no karma or cookies on modaco but if there were you'd be showered in them :)

Thanks

You my friend are THE MAN! Thats has pretty much decided my to be ROM for the 6.5.1 ROMs :D All i need to do now is get siplistener (i like vibration when i have pressed a key when typing!) and I will have one kick ass omnia :D

I know theres no karma or cookies on modaco but if there were you'd be showered in them :)

Thanks

I'll recommend you to use Touchresponse instead, it's better for vibration

I have it myself on my Omnia i900

Get it here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

Download link AppToDate support

After you install it, it will show up after a while in programs, open application and if you have an Omnia set it to 11,you'll see the default is 10, change it.

This is a very good ROM. I have been flashing my phone every week and this is the one. I found Anzo here http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-1-rom-ranking/

I came across in other ROMs with nasty broken links

BlueTooth icon won't show on the top bar when turn BT on, does anyone has this issue? any fix for this?

i'm on 23088 Full_M2D version.

thanks

Edited by hlay

Guest cruddasj
I'll recommend you to use Touchresponse instead, it's better for vibration

I have it myself on my Omnia i900

Get it here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

Download link AppToDate support

After you install it, it will show up after a while in programs, open application and if you have an Omnia set it to 11,you'll see the default is 10, change it.

This is a very good ROM. I have been flashing my phone every week and this is the one. I found Anzo here http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-1-rom-ranking/

I came across in other ROMs with nasty broken links

Just installed the touchresponse cab and it killed my phone :D It would get to the personal info screen and then crash, showing a blue flickering light on the power button. Fortunately a hard reset has fixed it though :) Phew :D Did you install it to device? And does it need sdkcerts to install fully?

Thanks

Just installed the touchresponse cab and it killed my phone :D It would get to the personal info screen and then crash, showing a blue flickering light on the power button. Fortunately a hard reset has fixed it though :) Phew :D Did you install it to device? And does it need sdkcerts to install fully?

Thanks

I just installed this TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB on my device in all the ROMs I had before and it worked fine for ROM 23060 23064,23071,23081,23088

Which phone do you have? Omnia, right?

Guest cruddasj
I just installed this TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB on my device in all the ROMs I had before and it worked fine for ROM 23060 23064,23071,23081,23088

Which phone do you have? Omnia, right?

Yerp, omnia i900. Is it specific to a 6.5 and above build? At the moment im running the mshj1 6.1 ROM so could it be that?

It seemed to cause driver conflicts with the screen :s When i powered off the device I could hear it turning off and the power went blank but the screen was still on, stuck at the personal info screen lol. Only when i removed the battery would it turn the screen off.

Thanks for the help

edit: Sorry have just re-read the xda post. It may be because m2d was running. Will have to retry it tomorrow now as its a little late for if goes wrong :)

Edited by cruddasj

Yerp, omnia i900. Is it specific to a 6.5 and above build? At the moment im running the mshj1 6.1 ROM so could it be that?

It seemed to cause driver conflicts with the screen :s When i powered off the device I could hear it turning off and the power went blank but the screen was still on, stuck at the personal info screen lol. Only when i removed the battery would it turn the screen off.

Thanks for the help

edit: Sorry have just re-read the xda post. It may be because m2d was running. Will have to retry it tomorrow now as its a little late for if goes wrong :)

Be careful and read the threads

Guest Chris64

I have a problem with lite-dialer.

1st one is regular dialer.

2nd one is lite-dialer, incoming call.

1. How can I remove the Black space

2. How can I resize the fonts same as the 1st one.

* Thank you everybody!

This post has been edited by Chris64: Nov 12 2009, 18:35

post-487645-1258050491_thumb.jpg post-487645-1258050533_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris64

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hallo Anzo,

I just found out, when in landscape mode, icon in main menu only 3 in a row.. how to change it to 5 icon?

thank you..

You could edit the .cpr directly - for landscape mode it's called "StartMenu_gridScene_400x240.cpr" (It's in Windows directory).

Specifically you'll need to change the 'Columns =' part to "5" (if you want 5 in Landscape mode). You may find that the icons look a little strange and so you may have to play around with the spacing and sizing. Take a look - you'll see.

You will need to soft reset afterwards to see the changes.

Now the warning!

Make sure you backup your original "StartMenu_gridScene_400x240.cpr" first.

Then if things go (how should I say) "Tits Up" :) you will be able to copy back the original to Windows directory - reboot and 'hey-presto'.

This was discussed in Sector/QBUS/Khuanchai thread some time ago or maybe 6.5 goodies thread - there may be additional posts that may help - try a search there :D (lots of very interesting stuff discussed there :-)

Good luck :D

MMB

Hi Anzo

Can we expect to have a 23506 ROM cooked by you on this forum it seems more stable and quicker based on other chief ROMs and can we have full set of titanium sense theme plugins included in your ROM or as separate set in cab format

Thanks for your great work

Hi Anzo,

The ROM is nice so far but a little problem I faced is that I found no weather panel in the menu then I install the CHome editor and Greatball Titanium weather. However, the page have not displayed in Chome. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Guest sivaspor

This is The Best stable and fast rom I've ever tried. ( Others were good too but this one is better )

But there is a little bit slow touchscreen response problem.

And some times makes me mad.

I hope u'll be fixed this problem soon.

Regards...

Edited by sivaspor

Guest mrvulcann
This is The Best stable and fast rom I've ever tried. ( Others were good too but this one is better )

But there is a little bit slow touchscreen response problem.

And some times makes me mad.

I hope u'll be fixed this problem soon.

Regards...

Yeah, 23088 is the best, when it comes to battery, but the problem that i have encounter is the touchscreen response is quite slow compare to Khuanchai rom.

Is there anyway we can improve the touchscreen response Mr Anzo?

thanks