[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest polymon

:) Hi anzo wellcome back.Iam regular user of your ROM from the first experiment itself.unfortunately now a days the rapid share down load in not working and it is behaving like the users are fool.Even you could not download the file it shows the maximum limit reached.Pls can anybody provide another mirror Pls.

Thanks and regards

poly B)

:) Hi anzo wellcome back.Iam regular user of your ROM from the first experiment itself.unfortunately now a days the rapid share down load in not working and it is behaving like the users are fool.Even you could not download the file it shows the maximum limit reached.Pls can anybody provide another mirror Pls.

Thanks and regards

poly B)

I'm upload all rom:

My 4shared

Guest hakeemy_007
Hi Anzo!

28205_PFC_V3 is very good rom! :)

i've only one problem with define internet/wap connection

(i try with <Setup/settings/connections/connections/Automac setup connections> but problem persist)

do you have any tips?

thanks a lot

bye

have u tried..to change the network thing for 30 sec....cause mine working fine....

as for our master Anzo...still my time and date resets everytime i turn off/on my phone...other than that it rocks....camera playback is working flawlessly now...

cheerrrsss...chefff

Guest polymon

:) I am really thankfull to you MR.ANZO.for the quick responce.Iam flashing 205 V3 In my phone currently running 205 V1 upto now it working well.I during these days I found two problems,1.the display back light is not switch off automatic. and screen calibaration not work well.

Regards.

poly

:) I am really thankfull to you MR.ANZO.for the quick responce.Iam flashing 205 V3 In my phone currently running 205 V1 upto now it working well.I during these days I found two problems,1.the display back light is not switch off automatic. and screen calibaration not work well.

Regards.

poly

The calibration is leaving when the display is incorrect Settings\Screen\Calibration learn to do it. The lighting works well to me.

Hi Anzo!

Your Rom Cooked Very Good And Great Work!

I Flash 23518_PFC_V3 And All app is work good!

but Bluetooth not work!

i Test Other Rom From other Cooker and bluetooth working good!

Please Help Me!

Where does not work? Because I use this all good and well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks anzo, ill test this out, your rom is great!

Edit:

Hi Anzo I get an error after flashing this rom; I can run it and it looks like a normal 6.5 WM but does not look anything like your previous rom.... did I do something wrong?

Edited by ys1

Thanks anzo, ill test this out, your rom is great!

Edit:

Hi Anzo I get an error after flashing this rom; I can run it and it looks like a normal 6.5 WM but does not look anything like your previous rom.... did I do something wrong?

I do not know what to try again

damm this is one of the nice's rom's i've seen (24001 pfc with m2 deativated ) ;)

active sync is havening problems to sync proberly, stops with an error. Sync's contacts very well but then stops, suspect the lite calendar, but don't know.

Minor bugs that you proberly now about, can't wait ontill your next build with those grafics.

Ps maybe a 24001 pfc without m2 :D

Active problem was a link in favorits and not the rom

Edited by X-pro

Keyboard/Symb page and left right page special chars

Sorry, I wanted to ask how do you make that your ROM can view these chars (like in Word document).

I am actually using another ROM (no offence), but that ROM doesn't display chars like ť, č, ň, etc.

So my question is what can I do to make that ROM support these chars?

Thanks

Damn! 24001 M2d2 is excellent.

Really love the way u changed the text window. Superb!

And also like omnia lite dialer which is surely more touch friendly than other dialers.

One thing, can u plz replace the winmo default calender with omnia lite calender at m2d2 home?

Also could u plz add HTC keyboard...I'm not sure where u can find but I saw one rom with it.

Overall, fantastic ROM. Thanks..

Edited by T@R1Q

Damn! 24001 M2d2 is excellent.

Really love the way u changed the text window. Superb!

And also like omnia lite dialer which is surely more touch friendly than other dialers.

One thing, can u plz replace the winmo default calender with omnia lite calender at m2d2 home?

Also could u plz add HTC keyboard...I'm not sure where u can find but I saw one rom with it.

Overall, fantastic ROM. Thanks..

Lite Calendar default:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR

"1"="tcalendar.exe"

HTC Keyboard not work perfect ;)

Guest andyokane

can I just ask, What input methods do these ROM's use for text messaging? I can only cope so long with the qwerty keyboards and prefere the T9 style number pad.

Cheers!

23529_Clean

23529_PFC

Office 2010

Added:

ArkSwitch (TaskManager)

E-Native Showcase

Mortscript

Opera 9.5

XDA_UC

Slide2Soutdown

SIP Change