[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest UbiMaiden
PhoneEx always install My Device and work.

I know it works on My Device. But i would like to install it to My Storage. Thad way all my settings are saved.

anzo, congratulation to your rom! I'am using your 23071 Clean and and this is the first custom rom fitting my needs perfectly.

The only minor thing: it seems, that ftouchsl does not work anymor (you now: installing but not activating to get the smoother scrolling). I prefer the smother scrolling than samsungs ticktickticktick....

maybe you could have a look at this - I believe in 23069 it was working.

johoe

Edited by johoe

anzo, congratulation to your rom! I'am using your 23071 Clean and and this is the first custom rom fitting my needs perfectly.

The only minor thing: it seems, that ftouchsl does not work anymor (you now: installing but not activating to get the smoother scrolling). I prefer the smother scrolling than samsungs ticktickticktick....

maybe you could have a look at this - I believe in 23069 it was working.

johoe

Okay look, this has not appeared.

resco explorer can't show itself properly? any solution?

Probe:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_NewTaskbarSize"=dword:00000012

"SUITE_OldTaskbarSize"=dword:0000001A

Guest ap20001
Probe:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_NewTaskbarSize"=dword:00000012

"SUITE_OldTaskbarSize"=dword:0000001A

DONE! thanks

Guest Omnia-Winker

im also loving the rom but the damn click click click when scrolling in file explorer for example is unfortunate. Anyone with a quick fix??

I tried installing FTouchSL as you must with most roms but this didnt work...

Thanks for a top ROM

Guest Whunter

Hi. I've flashed my phone with your 23071 Clean ROM. The operator settings does not work. I'm unable to select any operator or change itss connection settings.

Hi. I've flashed my phone with your 23071 Clean ROM. The operator settings does not work. I'm unable to select any operator or change itss connection settings.

Same here... and it's also very laggish when I click reply in SMS...

Home Page Issue

Does anyone else get a issue where you select for example the weather from the home page and instead of displaying weather information the clock moves down and takes its position?

Currently the clock likes to take over the position of all the other widgets on the home page unless I reset the phone and then it lasts a few hours before the issue reappears.

Google Maps Issue

I have installed the latest cab from the google site and generally the application works well with this rom. However I have noticed that I can not input search information when I change the keyboard to "abc" mode. I believe I am using the Samsung default keyboard layout. Previoulsy I would switch to the MS keyboard layout but it was not included with ROM.

I'll try the new clean rom tonight and see if it improves the situation.

post-597067-1255952126_thumb.png

Edited by xhans

hi anzo! in your screenshots i see 66Mb used!!! were u running many apps? how much ram do we have free after a soft reset? thanks! keep up the good work!

This is the first departure after the condition is not running in the background there :)

Guest jmsmartins
This is the first departure after the condition is not running in the background there :)

i didn't understand u very well.. 66Mb used with no program running in background? isn't it too much?

i didn't understand u very well.. 66Mb used with no program running in background? isn't it too much?

I do not come out to eat so we do not know the new Manila dropping along.

On the new MD2 clean rom how do you configure the weather on the home page?

1. Manila\weather tab set location

2.Homa page tap weather update, if no update

3.Settings\System\Location Settings\Location Service Settings all on.

4. Return home page tap weather and update.

I've tried the "Tap to Update weather" and it just returns with "Updating Weather" and then "No weather to update".

I then go "Start", "Settings", "System", "Location Settings"

I have "Improve location service by collection location data at any time when device is in use" set to ON and I have HTC Location Service ticked but it still refuses to find the weather.

Oddly the weather tab provides full weather information, just not the home page.

On a positive note, the rom is very stable and nice and fast.