[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest jmsmartins
PLEASE, how can I put back WM 6.1? Or how can I make a backup of the original ROM? (I haven't installed WM 6.5 yet, but I want to try it).

thanx

is your rom an official one? wich firmware version do u have? i think u can recover it in samsung's site. you can flash a 6.5 rom and then flash back to a 6.1 rom. no prob.

is your rom an official one? wich firmware version do u have? i think u can recover it in samsung's site. you can flash a 6.5 rom and then flash back to a 6.1 rom. no prob.

yes, I've got an official ROM (version: PDA: i900XXHJ6/ACHJ2). how do I flash it back to the original? I download an exe file which will flash it automatically from Samsung site? (where exactly, please)

thanks very much

thanks, but it looks like there were some problems with Vodafone's i900v phones...

I really don't want to f**k up my phone and I just wanna try WM 6.5. I've got a i900v from UK, manually unlocked with this:

http://www.bytetips.com/free-unlock-tricks-for-samsung-omnia-i780-and-i900/

and now using it in Slovakia with O2-SK. PDA version is ACHJ2. I'm not really sure what to do. Can U pls help me?

Thanks

really good rom so far, however resco explorer a bit out.. and when i changed the clock, it no longer displays alarms active on front m2d screen.. other roms did this.. :D

hi,

i'd just like to ask 2 things:

1. which ROM should I download if I want a WM 6.5 ROM with just official samsung stuff (like keyboard, etc.)?

2. If I want to install back WM6.1 (ACHJ2) I just run the official samsung updater for ACHJ2, or what? (sorry, but I didn't understand what to do from the topic posted above...)

Thanks

Guest sheldon.mathews

anzo i guess you have done it this time.

Very nice rom and most of the bugs fixed

Watermark can be removed that kool

Awesome work AnZo....... u the man

i like this new 23081 build, finaly something enought stable for daily use, but there is something missing,

i cant find phone settings, where i can change kebord sounds,theres no shortcut in start menu and i cant

find it in windows folder.