Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

Guest digitalDNA

Airreak...

Can you look into the music issue.... where the scrolling is not working. I reflash once again, but still NO scrolling for me.

Thanks,,

Also, I have a little problem with wifi router... I was able to set it up and connect but there's no data being transfer. Anyone elsehaving this problem.... usb internet conn work fine.

Edited by digitalDNA

Guest ravenecho
yes office has been removed it has been tested to run just as good if not better when on storage memory rather than in the ROM

On that same sort of note, I use FM Radio and I am pretty sure it's not on this ROM. Is there a good app to use that I can install? I tried the Omnia Lite FM Radio and could not get it to function. Any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Other than that, I am liking this ROM a lot.

Thanks

Guest airreak

Sorry guys 71 is pretty much ready just trying to add some of the requests for you guys. I will have something out by this weekend, been really busy at work.

Guest stupidel
Sorry guys 71 is pretty much ready just trying to add some of the requests for you guys. I will have something out by this weekend, been really busy at work.

Any chance for FM radio? (PLEASE!)

Guest wjdunn3
Any chance for FM radio? (PLEASE!)

All ready been posted. See post starting at #66 on page 4 of this thread. It has to be cooked in to work.

Edited by wjdunn3

Guest stupidel
All ready been posted. See post starting at #66 on page 4 of this thread. It has to be cooked in to work.

yes... that leads to why i was asking him if he decided to include it (or if I talk him into it):)

sounds good thanks

Guest wjdunn3
my man please tell me your dropping this freshness tonight :P if not tom. morning is ok to :D

+1

I know everyone is swooning over the latest release by bgill/evidence, but there are some of us that just do not like the titanium format. I have tried them all.... every one leaves me disappointed. I keep coming back to M2D. It's not unique, but it works very well.

Airreak, I encourage you to continue developing this ROM. It is great, and has the potential to be epic.

Guest airreak

23075 is done

FM radio from the B7300 lite is in

just finishing up the keyboard from the B7300 lite (I do not like beige)

back to 3 row program launcher

HTC menus are in(got rid of the green highlight)

Edited by airreak

Guest thekevster

could you possibly upload a screenshot of the music tab in action?

i really like the look of this rom, just waiting for the new version to test it out!

Guest thekevster

i have an edited .cpr file for the lockscreen that i copy to my device after i flash every 6.5 ROM anyway.

any word on when the 23075 version will be released?

Guest cmalone

^Don't u just tap the clock and checkmark "Download weather data automatically"

i think it's been working for me. only thing is the city name isn't adjusting on home screen. i think the weather is accurate though.

which m2dc is everyone using on this rom?

Edited by cmalone

Guest airreak

my weather updates but it appears to be no set interval. It does get the city right too thankfully, because I drive over an hour to work.

M2dc does work right with this build of M2D so be careful using it

23081 is in the works