Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

Guest thekevster

yeah, thats what i meant... i was wondering if there was a way to have set intervals to update instead of it being basically random. the city is working on mine, i just had to go in and edit the hh_0409weathercities.xml or something like that to include my city.

Guest airreak

sorry guys I had a couple bugs in version .003 just need a little time to fix it ( I will not release anything until I feel it works ) I have some time off next week hopefully I can get it done.

Guest kidkitna

Anyone else having bluetooth issues with this rom? I love the rom, but my bluetooth won't connect to my macbook though it did work with a previous wm 6.5 rom

Anyone else having bluetooth issues with this rom? I love the rom, but my bluetooth won't connect to my macbook though it did work with a previous wm 6.5 rom

I have a macbook as well, and I'm having the same issue.

Guest kidkitna

Interesting. I have had some issues with earlier wm 6.5 builds but found a stable one that worked well with bluetooth on a macbook, whether it was leopard or windows bootcamp. I can't get my phone to work with either using this rom. Love the rom though. Hate having to email myself cabs in order to install them onto the phone.

Guest airreak

sorry I do not have a macbook to test with but all my bluetooth connections work

23504 is coming along

Memory Map...

SLOT 0: 0x02000000 - 0x01db0000 (END: 0x00060000, 0 MODULES)

0x02000000 - 0x01fe0000 - ROM 0

0x01fa0000 - 0x01db0000 - ROM 1

SLOT 1: 0x04000000 - 0x02340000 (END: 0x02020000, 295 MODULES)

RAM IMAGE: 0x80001000 - 0x802f2dec

RAM: 0x802f3000 - 0x804be000 - Used for kernel modules

0x804be000 - 0x86e9d000 - 105 MB free

... done!

23085 is almost done

Edited by airreak

Anyone else having a problem with vibration? I love this ROM, but even after a fresh flash, I cannot get the phone to vibrate at all. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Guest kidkitna

Yeah another question, aside from my bluetooth issues, I've also found that my phone just keeps turning itself off. Not the device shutting down, but the data and call features just cease to work. I've always had great signal in my apartment but with this rom my phone has dropped calls like crazy, stopped receiving calls and as of today it's just turned the data and phone connections off completely without me doing anything to it. I've done a lot with this phone and post often at samsung-omnia.org so I not new to the phone or flashing. Out of all the roms I've used this is the first time I've experienced anything like this. Once again, I love the rom. Best looking one I've used to date and I usually don't rock m2d.

Update: Now after just turning my phone off and then back on my battery somehow went from 80% to practically 0%. Anyone else reporting issues like this or am I the first?

Guest wjdunn3

I have been using v002 since it came out and have had better battery usage than in the past....even with email data being pulled every 30 minutes. So, maybe your battery has reached the end of its life (most likely), or you have an app using cpu / data / gps in the background all the time.

Patiently waiting for the next version!

------------------------------------------------------

Flashing .... it's like crack .... except it won't kill you

Guest dpedlund

I have been using version .002 for several weeks now and I'm anxiously waiting your next release. I have only one complaint. From the task bar notifications for a missed call, I can't get my version to give me a missed call list, nor can I find anyway to get a call log. If that is not part of the rom, I for one would like that added. Otherwise, I'm very happy with this rom. Great work Airreak!

Guest digitalDNA
4 releases will be active tomorrow

23088 base M2D2

23088 medium use

23506 bade M2D2

23506 medium use

what is the diff between 23088 and 23506, I am totally clueless????

Edited by digitalDNA