EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest midiwriter
Does the 5% driver still drain the battery faster than the 20% driver?

With the v3 rom I got almost 3 full days with 1 battery charge....how much are you getting with the stock driver?

(After a lot of testing I found that the frequency of the email scanner has an enormous impact on battery life:

from every 5 minutes with 3 email account = less then 12 hours of battery life to

every 4 hours with 3 accounts = almost 70 hours before a charge is needed.

Amount of phone talk-time plays into this too; this included just moderate talk-time.)

Edited by midiwriter

Guest Jmak512
With the v3 rom I got almost 3 full days with 1 battery charge....how much are you getting with the stock driver?

(After a lot of testing I found that the frequency of the email scanner has an enormous impact on battery life:

from every 5 minutes with 3 email account = less then 12 hours of battery life to

every 4 hours with 3 accounts = almost 70 hours before a charge is needed.

Amount of phone talk-time plays into this too; this included just moderate talk-time.)

For some reason that is true bro i noticed that with the new evidence touch i guess since economy is bad my phone last longer even when i go online or text a lot so this is good stuff man

WOW V5 uploading i flashed for 3 days straight my addiction is going to the abuse stage =)

Guest syrguy1969
sryguy try my duel clock edit in the jumba skins tread it might work

Thanks, I'm so close to flashing now I can smell it LOL!!!! (I am compiling the new JML panel CABs I want to use first)

Screen11.jpgScreen10.jpg heres jlm working great great f*cking rom bga i mean bgill i mean eveidence anyway on changing the colors on blue tooth and wifi wana make em green

Where are the active buttons in the JML Today panel (VM, SMS, MMS......)??? If I could find the nixie in a white or yellow-ish, that would be the look for me.....great screen!!!!

FYI Evidence=Bgill55=Bga7x=Me!!!

Time To let the Cat out of the Bag!

LOL.....I have seen so many ROMs worked on with other chefs that have similarities that I didn't think twice about Evidence being a different person, but to me it says a lot to the quality of your work that I used yours for a while under the Bgill name and then out of the entire world-wide web the one ROM that catches my eye turns out to be by the same person!!!! Fantastic work....again!!!! :)

Guest iclickjohn

oh yes, I've been flashing like crazy over the last week. Had SLOW GPS syndrome and thought an update to the ol' ROM may be in order. So I flashed a new one xxxxx, no good, another xxxxxx way too weird added stuff. so finally got off ppcgeeks and tried one over here. eany meany miny moe. I picked yours. And lucky for me. Nice. Love it. Still have issues with GPS time to lock. But at least I'm not reseting every half hour, so thanks. You've got skills. Now solve the worlds problems by getting GPS to lock FAST...... lol

Guest Jmak512
oh yes, I've been flashing like crazy over the last week. Had SLOW GPS syndrome and thought an update to the ol' ROM may be in order. So I flashed a new one xxxxx, no good, another xxxxxx way too weird added stuff. so finally got off ppcgeeks and tried one over here. eany meany miny moe. I picked yours. And lucky for me. Nice. Love it. Still have issues with GPS time to lock. But at least I'm not reseting every half hour, so thanks. You've got skills. Now solve the worlds problems by getting GPS to lock FAST...... lol

Well mainly welcome to the forums sorry to heard u have bad lock with thte lock are u using google maps if thats the case if u go to gps settings u can set it manually instead of windows manging it for u try these setting

COM 8 and at 57600 at the same time install this file i have here for u its called gps toggle u can install it to ur storage or memory what i does it keeps ur gps antenna working and for personaly experience usually the 1st lock is bout 1 minute (the cold lock) but after that close the app open it again and boom 5 to 6 secs lock.

Hope this help =)

GPSToggle.cab

Guest JDawg183
wow you found an old Cab of mine!! :)

FYI Evidence=Bgill55=Bga7x=Me!!!

Time To let the Cat out of the Bag!

Dude, I am hurt! I had given up on flashing or even checking the site, because the updates had quit coming in, then today, I pop my head in just for old times sake, and what do I find but a reference to some dude using BGA's kitchen, so I thought to myself "Self, anyone using BGA's kitchen is probably doing a decent job". So I start skimming the thread and what do I find? A reason to flash once again!! YeeHaw!!! Thanks man! You ROCK! I will flash your newest tomorrow. Would do it tonight, but Graveyard shift and all, you understand. I agree with the guy who said you need to throw a post on the other thread once in a while, because women are smart, and she knows there is no way you can just quit cold turkey, if she doesnt see your SN pop up once in a while, she will get suspicious.

Edited by JDawg183

Guest rubadub234

Anyone know what the deal is with the start menu icons? If you change them in reStart, then soft reset, they dont show up/ :)

Also, the s2u2 wallpaper doesnt stick and just shows up black after changing from default picture

ideas anyone - thanks

Guest monsterpt
Can someone point me to which value I need to change to make the slider panels transparent.

Thanks

In the Titanium240x400.cpr you need to delete the activeback icons. then you will have transparent panels. I might be able to edit the cpr tomorrow if the wife goes shopping.

Guest monsterpt

Anyone know what problems there were with the notification and opera panels. Evidence said they were fixed in V5. I used V4 all day without a problem.

Battery life with the new build is great. All day traveling and working a national rugby match, lots of phone time, browsing, texting and checking emails and just now sat down and looked and I have 80% battery. Sweet!

Guest AFBcon06

Anyone else have the problem of having a text msg convo and not closing the chat out until after a few back and forth texts and the messages still read as new and after waiting a few seconds and you have to open the messages again and close them to clear the new msg counter??

Guest gayflag

Im about to flash v5, but i noticed that v4 seems to have improved screen sensitivity over the previous versions. Maybe its just my imagination. The flash bug, making my mind wander. Did anybody else notice a change?

I did have a problem using the default alarm. I kept hitting snooze and the alarm wigged out, stopped going off and it got stuck in 'notify' the box wasnt apparent, but the soft key was. I had to soft-reset to get it working right again. Just minor, not sure what happened. Dont use my phone as an alarm often enough for it to be a problem. Im sure someone out there will try and repeat this :)

Edited by gayflag

Guest montebello

damn, so the new phat phingers dialer couldn't be worked out? just when i thought i finally found a Functional dialer.

i might just force myself to get used to the damn beeps from keypad jus so i can use the phat phingers dialer unless there's a registry somewhere...

edit: ok so i found some keys... HKCU\controlpanel\sounds\ and it looks like i have to change each DTMF*, basically for each button on the keypad? wow

Edited by montebello

Guest rubadub234
Im about to flash v5, but i noticed that v4 seems to have improved screen sensitivity over the previous versions. Maybe its just my imagination. The flash bug, making my mind wander. Did anybody else notice a change?

I did have a problem using the default alarm. I kept hitting snooze and the alarm wigged out, stopped going off and it got stuck in 'notify' the box wasnt apparent, but the soft key was. I had to soft-reset to get it working right again. Just minor, not sure what happened. Dont use my phone as an alarm often enough for it to be a problem. Im sure someone out there will try and repeat this :)

try this, it has a slider for a snooze button

touch_alarm.cab

Guest maxtcee
Thanks, I'm so close to flashing now I can smell it LOL!!!! (I am compiling the new JML panel CABs I want to use first)

Where are the active buttons in the JML Today panel (VM, SMS, MMS......)??? If I could find the nixie in a white or yellow-ish, that would be the look for me.....great screen!!!!

LOL.....I have seen so many ROMs worked on with other chefs that have similarities that I didn't think twice about Evidence being a different person, but to me it says a lot to the quality of your work that I used yours for a while under the Bgill name and then out of the entire world-wide web the one ROM that catches my eye turns out to be by the same person!!!! Fantastic work....again!!!! :)

i deleted it as for im using chome for notifications if you want the plugin let me know its all edited also theres a amber nixie clock in jumbas thread

Edited by maxtcee

i deleted it as for im using chome for notifications if you want the plugin let me know its all edited also theres a amber nixie clock in jumbas thread

could you post the cab or file for the plug in & the files for your clock?