EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest philwills
I reflashed. It's cool not. This happened once before now that I think of it. However, the problem went away when I took the battery out. Not this time. Thanks any way.

Is your music on "My Storage"? If so, it might be corrupted. Try formatting it.

Guest 6738mike

I do like the ROM so far no issues. Besides not being able to access my exchange server through active sync. I was trying to get some resolve with this but only found work around.

Guest Mastergreeny
I do like the ROM so far no issues. Besides not being able to access my exchange server through active sync. I was trying to get some resolve with this but only found work around.

I use mine for exchange server. It seems to work ok. The only think that I have had to do recently is install the verification certificate manually. It used to download this automatically when I tried to connect.

Guest dopeness
Is your music on "My Storage"? If so, it might be corrupted. Try formatting it.

No. My music is on the storage card. The problem did not just involve my music. It was any mp3 and some .wav files throughout the entire phone. It was not confined to one area. Like I stated, this is not the first time it happened. The problem just went away the last time.

Guest jpenman

i so want to use the default winmo lock screen but it just bothers me....its to dim, doesnt feel smooth and i have vito sms and if i get a text the preview of the text will pop up and disappear so i hafta unlock to even see who sent it...any one have any ideas on fixes for that? ive been using pocket shield but that as well as its issues...also can i make exceptions for the default lock

Guest punkwhan

Does anyone have a problem with voice command thru bluetooth?

It seems like I can't start a voice command thru BT.

Anyone having the same issue?

Any solution?

I'm using the V5.

Thanks.

Guest solarone

Hey Evidence, Great Rom.....I Used To Use BW's, But Switched To Your Roms After Build 23060.....Great Work On 23071......Was Wondering If There Is A Way To Disable The Dropdown On The Top Taskbar.....I Use TMan and Can't Access It Because Of The Dropdown......Just Asking, Thanks.....

Guest jlc0005
Does anyone have a problem with voice command thru bluetooth?

It seems like I can't start a voice command thru BT.

Anyone having the same issue?

Any solution?

I'm using the V5.

Thanks.

I'm using v3 right now and it works like it always has... How it works, however, is this... frequently, when I use Voice Command, I have to try to initiate the prompt 3 times before I get the prompt for my command... on or off bluetooth, even on the stock CF03 ROM. Try that and see if it works.

Edited by jlc0005

Guest sbpetro
Here are some pics of the new build so far!!!

Looks GREAT! It's going to be hard to go to work today knowing there could be an update waiting for me at home.

Thanks for the addiction!

Guest dasayayin

I am liking this new ROM!!!! :) Cant wait.

At first I found it confusing and too crowded at least for me. I love the bgill v55 and the v6.0 from Techmaster. But the this new ROM coming is really calling my name. I am Flash Addicted I love all these great roms from all these great cooks. Anyway, you have bgill blessing and that is enough for me. Excellent,Excellent. :( ;)

Guest chrisp304
I am liking this new ROM!!!! :( Cant wait.

At first I found it confusing and too crowded at least for me. I love the bgill v55 and the v6.0 from Techmaster. But the this new ROM coming is really calling my name. I am Flash Addicted I love all these great roms from all these great cooks. Anyway, you have bgill blessing and that is enough for me. Excellent,Excellent. ;) ;)

Lol, read back a few pages :)

Guest dasayayin

Hey Chrisp304: You asked me to read back and so I did. I cant believe they are all the same person [FYI Evidence=Bgill55=Bga7x=Me!!!] :) I am very happy anyway I have been using the same roms from the same great master That tells me I recognize a great job even if it is posted with different Names.

Guest Jmak512

This is beyond sexy guys!! u guys took this to the next level i wont even have to ask girls forf numbers anymore i just pull it out let them play with it and they leave their number in there but yeah..... :) this thing is sick like always big fan of ur work and keep it up mayn

Guest 6738mike
I use mine for exchange server. It seems to work ok. The only think that I have had to do recently is install the verification certificate manually. It used to download this automatically when I tried to connect.

Really?! I can't get the web address to stay completed during setup. IE owa.blahblahblay.com/exchange

The Bold lettering disappears every time I press the next button.

Under view results I get:

Result:

Exchange activesync has encountered an error. If this condition persists, please contact your exchange admin.

The support code states: 0x80072F17