EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest dopeness

Yesterday and today I had WMP playing a podcast in the background. When I went to the home screen to look up a contact to text the screen got suck on the weather panel (which I accidentally pressed). I thought it was me so I tried to press around on other panels and it then got stuck on the picture panel and I was unable to open anything that I really wanted. Has this happened to anyone else, panel freezing that is? Just curious. I am using v5.

Guest Vudugan
Yesterday and today I had WMP playing a podcast in the background. When I went to the home screen to look up a contact to text the screen got suck on the weather panel (which I accidentally pressed). I thought it was me so I tried to press around on other panels and it then got stuck on the picture panel and I was unable to open anything that I really wanted. Has this happened to anyone else, panel freezing that is? Just curious. I am using v5.

Happened to me yesterday... I was with the wifey at Tmobil (her Carrier) and she kept saying No, I do not want any phone you think you even have a chance of flashing blah blah blah... The Rep laughed and asked what phone I had, Omnia. He said, "I have a friend that has one of those, not a bad phone." So of course I said, "does it look like this? His jaw dropped, even tho the photo panel was frozen in the middle of the screen..soft reset.. my wife had to find another Rep to help her..

I realized my screen was not locked when I pulled it out of my pocket, I figured it was from the screen getting mashed...

Guest Grassguy
anybody figured out the mortscript issue also noticed after installing jml today panex isnt working anybody else having this issue if so please share

Getting Panex to run properly on this theme is tricky. Because it's bronzelist, the focus panel does not remain constant. If you install the latest version of JMLPanex, 2.0, the program will save a .dat file in \Program Files\LMLPanex. Once you've got jml today installed and showing, just click on the panel. JMLPanex will now figure out where the images are on the screen based on Titaniumlist. Go to \Program Files\JMLPanex and find the jmltoday.dat. You'll need to edit it (either rename it will .txt or use Total Commanders edit feature). It will have a list of the images it found. You can edit the numbers like so...

cmanilamenu.dat

[Titanium]

pluginheight=45

[CManilamenu]

Image4=192,0,40,40

and so on

192 is the number of pixels from the left edge of the screen

0 is the number of pixels down from the top of the focus panel

40 is the width of the image

40 is the height of the image

Just play around with these values until the section box matchs up with each image. I was able to get panex working with cmanilamenu, ATcontacts (with numerous reg edits), and cmanilamenu1 (just a copy of the cmanilamenu that i'm using for opera shortcuts)

Hope this helps you begin to understand the awesome capabilities of jmlpanex!

Late

Guest tedkord

I'm just wondering - are people using Titanium (or CManilla, etc...). Whichever stock home screen each chef cooks. I personally find Titanium and all the derivatives clunky, and difficult to navigate precisely. I use SPB MS3.5, and find it a joy (particularily on this latest BG/Evidence v.5 ROM).

I love the look of this CManilla, but I just can't navigate it easily. I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, so it could come down to my stupidity (doing something wrong). I tried setting it up, but it just isn't intuitive for me.

Guest Mastergreeny
Really?! I can't get the web address to stay completed during setup. IE owa.blahblahblay.com/exchange

The Bold lettering disappears every time I press the next button.

Under view results I get:

Result:

Exchange activesync has encountered an error. If this condition persists, please contact your exchange admin.

The support code states: 0x80072F17

Well My server address is not set up like that its mail.XXXXXX-XXXXXX.com. It will give me an error during activesync evertime though until I load the authorization cert manually.

Guest Mastergreeny
is it going to fix the landscape 400 x 240 problem or is it just protrait 240 x 400?

thank you

Portrait only right now. Landscape is still there but it Titanium Neo.

Here are some pics of the new build so far!!!

hhmm....I might have to upgrade to v6. So far I'm very happy with v3, but these screen shots look SEXY!!!

like someone already said, you guys have taken this to the next level. I can't even bring myself to look at other ROMS out these. I love how this one looks.

Thank You!

Guest lordv8r

Any one having problems with panels not being visable? Sometimes panels like Cclock and Cgps will disappear. They are still there but I can't see them until I do a reset.

Guest Jmak512
Here a couple more pics of some things I have been working on...

post-552026-1256185001_thumb.pngpost-552026-1256185010_thumb.png

That looks nice see i like how the red makes it stand out more then the blue nice nice nice any idea when uand evidence wana make the next drop for update :)

hey wat up i really like you rom but i have a quick question.. is it possible to get the cab file for the keyboard you are using on this rom. I really like it a lot.. I would be waiting for an answer.. thanks in advance for your hard work...

Guest gayflag

Pretty! Hey Mr. I'll just call you mister from now on :)

I notice these icon packs, would you be willing to put some of the pretty icons in place of the default windows one to give your rom a definate unique look.

Guest Evidence_I
Pretty! Hey Mr. I'll just call you mister from now on :)

I notice these icon packs, would you be willing to put some of the pretty icons in place of the default windows one to give your rom a definate unique look.

yeah I can do that or Just cook in Restart and include a bunch of icons....I hate to change the default cause my taste is not your taste you know what i mean?

Guest Evidence_I
hey wat up i really like you rom but i have a quick question.. is it possible to get the cab file for the keyboard you are using on this rom. I really like it a lot.. I would be waiting for an answer.. thanks in advance for your hard work...

Im sorry this can only be cooked in I dont have a cab for it!