EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest philwills
Thanks.

Also, how do I get rid of the scroll bars again?

Also, anyone know how to fix the time not fitting in the lock screen when 24 hr clock is enabled? Each side of the time is cut off.

I think the scrollbars are in advanced config. Not sure about the other.

Guest Mastergreeny
Thanks.

Also, how do I get rid of the scroll bars again?

Also, anyone know how to fix the time not fitting in the lock screen when 24 hr clock is enabled? Each side of the time is cut off.

I will post a fix for the lock screen in a few mins...I created this lock screen to start with. I have to figure out how to even turn on 24 hour time first though lol...I never use this.

Guest flnfrmn
I will post a fix for the lock screen in a few mins...I created this lock screen to start with. I have to figure out how to even turn on 24 hour time first though lol...I never use this.

The 24 hr thing is in regional settings.

I will try advanced config and see if I can remove the scroll bars. Thanks for all the help

Guest askani53

It is in Settings, System, Regional Settings.

Guest javikid

"Coming Next Release: Taskbar updated for 23075 with magnifier"

when is this comming out? I would like to have the taskbar and the magnifier working together

thks

Guest montebello

awesomeness, pure awesome

1 new thing i haven't noticed before ( i didn't try v5 though)

when you navigate though Start menu it looks like all other buttons besides the windows start button and X are greyed out. So you can't go Back or Lock, anyone else see this?

very small issue, its easy to close it and open it again.

Edited by montebello

Guest philwills
awesomeness, pure awesome

1 new thing i haven't noticed before ( i didn't try v5 though)

when you navigate though Start menu it looks like all other buttons besides the windows start button and X are greyed out. So you can go Back or Lock, anyone else see this?

very small issue, its easy to close it and open it again.

Mine works like normal...

Guest flnfrmn
im trying to find the battery cab to display battery power remaining in 1% increments, can any one post the cab or source? thanks

BEWARE...this cab drained my battery sooooooooooo badly. The 5% one worked much, much better. The 20% one worked even better.

Guest eclsnowman

I don't know about a cab, but here is the DLLs.

In the RAR:

64_1 = 1% high refresh rate

256_1 = 1% lower refresh rate (better battery life)

256_5 = 5% lower refresh rate (best battery life)

1024_1 = 1% very slow refresh rate (surprisingly not great battery life)

overwrite stock one in windows directory with total commander.

Better_Battery_Driver.rar

thanks

I don't know about a cab, but here is the DLLs.

In the RAR:

64_1 = 1% high refresh rate

256_1 = 1% lower refresh rate (better battery life)

256_5 = 5% lower refresh rate (best battery life)

1024_1 = 1% very slow refresh rate (surprisingly not great battery life)

overwrite stock one in windows directory with total commander.

Guest necosino
Excuse my ignorance but what does the Magnifier do? Is it active on all pages or just on some?

thx

There's a new icon in the taskbar that is a magnifying glass. Basically you can click it and zoom in anywhere, on any page. Could be handy, although idk when I'd ever use it, lol..

the only thing im missing from ver 5 are your custom icons, including the battery power in %.

There's a new icon in the taskbar that is a magnifying glass. Basically you can click it and zoom in anywhere, on any page. Could be handy, although idk when I'd ever use it, lol..

Guest Evidence_I

its pretty handy in the Web browsers!

Guest Evidence_I
the only thing im missing from ver 5 are your custom icons, including the battery power in %.

building that right now! The Pure black theme in, Custom Task in, Magnifier enable all in one rom!

Guest The Eleven

Wow. I've been playing with this for the past couple of hours. Truly some outstanding stuff. I've always been mostly a landscape guy, but this has got me changing my perspective. Unfortunately, the email problem with exchange is a deal breaker for me. I just got 4 emails that were being sent and replied to by 4 different people. The subject was always the same, but I couldn't tell who was saying what without any sender info. I'm begging the masters for a quick fix to this problem. Please.

Perfect in every other way, as far as I can tell.