EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest mrcrusha829
I don't know about a cab, but here is the DLLs.

In the RAR:

64_1 = 1% high refresh rate

256_1 = 1% lower refresh rate (better battery life)

256_5 = 5% lower refresh rate (best battery life)

1024_1 = 1% very slow refresh rate (surprisingly not great battery life)

overwrite stock one in windows directory with total commander.

Has anyone noticed that the battery life on this build (23075) is alot worse than build 23071? I may go back to the older build. ROM itself is very fast... like it alot but battery life is key.

Guest Evidence_I
Has anyone noticed that the battery life on this build (23075) is alot worse than build 23071? I may go back to the older build. ROM itself is very fast... like it alot but battery life is key.

still at 90% from last night havent charged in about 12 hours

Guest mrcrusha829

Thanks for the quick response... I'll do some diggin and see if I have anything running in the background that could be eating up battery.

Guest Jmak512

I noticed with the new builds its much fasters saves a lot of battery as well. For some reason regarding the emails i gotten 17 emails over night and luckily they all display the senders topic everything. With the regional time mine is already good odd. Well i guess just time to wait for the magnifier version. seems we got the sames days off evidence since ur working on all this today :D

Any chance for the lock scroll to be not the stock one or has anything change that made u guys put the stock one in here just simple request

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Evidence_I
I noticed with the new builds its much fasters saves a lot of battery as well. For some reason regarding the emails i gotten 17 emails over night and luckily they all display the senders topic everything. With the regional time mine is already good odd. Well i guess just time to wait for the magnifier version. seems we got the sames days off evidence since ur working on all this today :D

yeah I go to work a little later lol! I dont work a normal 9 to 5

Guest Evidence_I

ok v6.1 is now finished I fixed the Cmyphotos bug sorry I mistyped that it was late lol. Added the Pure black theme update, added the Custom Task Update! and the 24hr Lockscreen fix so 6.1 is pretty nice I have to say!

post-596907-1256325485_thumb.pngpost-596907-1256325504_thumb.png

post-596907-1256325523_thumb.png

Guest Evidence_I

Any chance for the lock scroll to be not the stock one or has anything change that made u guys put the stock one in here just simple request

oops lol! Ill make a cab!

here you go!

New_Lockscene_Buttons_Evidence.cab

Guest Majorair32

Lovin the new rom. Hey is there any update on wifi router working in 6.5.1 roms yet. I love using that feature when im out of the office. Pure black looks sick btw!

Guest pillagingjack

Quick question...is it possible to enable the original titanium theme? I love your builds, and I the speed, stability, and attention to detail. I do, however, like the original titanium panels (I know, lame right...) I have flashed all your roms, however I have been sticking with 2.6 lately. I am going to flash this rom and give it a whirl, however I would still like to know if there is some editing/cab or something can revert it back to original titanium??

Nate

Guest Evidence_I
Quick question...is it possible to enable the original titanium theme? I love your builds, and I the speed, stability, and attention to detail. I do, however, like the original titanium panels (I know, lame right...) I have flashed all your roms, however I have been sticking with 2.6 lately. I am going to flash this rom and give it a whirl, however I would still like to know if there is some editing/cab or something can revert it back to original titanium??

Nate

well that would be a tough one let me test out the original CPRs and see what happens, there are a bunch of reg entries that are in this rom. Ill give it a go and see what happens!

Guest pillagingjack

You guys are amazing. I really appreciate all of your work. I work with Verizon (as well as tmobil and sprint) and I have directed several people in my store to your roms. You are certainly a hit in St Louis!!

Furthermore, I do not have all of the technical know-how that you possess, however I do know the carriers inside and out, so if you have any need of my assistance ever, feel free to let me know!!

Nate

Guest Evidence_I
You guys are amazing. I really appreciate all of your work. I work with Verizon (as well as tmobil and sprint) and I have directed several people in my store to your roms. You are certainly a hit in St Louis!!

Furthermore, I do not have all of the technical know-how that you possess, however I do know the carriers inside and out, so if you have any need of my assistance ever, feel free to let me know!!

Nate

knock 20 bucks off my bill!!!!! :D jk thank you for the Kind words!!!

Guest pillagingjack
knock 20 bucks off my bill!!!!! :D jk thank you for the Kind words!!!

Do you have any corporate discounts applied? my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hit me up there and I will see if I can't get any discounts applied to your account.

Nate

PM me and I will send you my email and gvoice number....

Edited by pillagingjack

Guest WolfpackInCO

Nate

I've done it using the titanium_restore file (it's floating around in a couple of topics - you'll have to search for it) and it does the trick, except for cLauncher. I just downloaded it V.0.25 from XDA and reinstalled it - everything works just fine!

Guest Evidence_I
Do you have any corporate discounts applied? my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hit me up there and I will see if I can't get any discounts applied to your account.

Nate

hahaha I was JK pm your email addy! remove yours!