EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest pillagingjack
You might be getting a couple thousand emails now :D

It really is no problem at all. I know a lot of chefs sacrifice a lot of time working on roms for us, so I have no problem giving back any way I can. If anyone wants to know about any corporate discounts or anything, feel free to hit me up. I did this about 2 years ago on pdaphonehome as well and got a lot of people straightened out. If I do get a lot of emails, I may just set up a dedicated email address for this. But seriously, feel free to hit me up anyone at anytime!!

Nate

I also have a google voice account, so feel free to email me and I will send you my gvoice number so you can call me or text me anytime.

Guest Evidence_I
It really is no problem at all. I know a lot of chefs sacrifice a lot of time working on roms for us, so I have no problem giving back any way I can. If anyone wants to know about any corporate discounts or anything, feel free to hit me up. I did this about 2 years ago on pdaphonehome as well and got a lot of people straightened out. If I do get a lot of emails, I may just set up a dedicated email address for this. But seriously, feel free to hit me up anyone at anytime!!

Nate

I also have a google voice account, so feel free to email me and I will send you my gvoice number so you can call me or text me anytime.

Thanks Man do you have any Google Voice invites?

Guest pillagingjack
Thanks Man do you have any Google Voice invites?

Man, I wish...I was emailed the other day saying I should have a couple of invites soon. I have not seen any updates since then. Maybe I am missing it, is there some way I can check? I can promise you this, if I do get some, you will def be one of the people I send an invite to! Thank you for all of your time and hard work!!

Nate

Guest Evidence_I
6.1 is not showing senders in Outlook? subect/date show up fine, but not the sender's name? Weird.

ill look into it! are you using an exchange service?

Guest Evidence_I
Man, I wish...I was emailed the other day saying I should have a couple of invites soon. I have not seen any updates since then. Maybe I am missing it, is there some way I can check? I can promise you this, if I do get some, you will def be one of the people I send an invite to! Thank you for all of your time and hard work!!

Nate

thanks man!

Guest arirang
Its not just you...I have this same problem when using it for exchange server. The sender names do not show up...Evidence and I will have to investigate this to see if we can find a solution.

has this been fixed in v6.1?

Guest pillagingjack
thanks man!

DUDE!!!!! I just did some checking and I do have an invite...pm me your email and you sir will have an invite in the next 10 minutes!!!!!!!!

Lovin the new rom. Hey is there any update on wifi router working in 6.5.1 roms yet. I love using that feature when im out of the office. Pure black looks sick btw!

+ 1 I had the same ?

Guest Evidence_I
DUDE!!!!! I just did some checking and I do have an invite...pm me your email and you sir will have an invite in the next 10 minutes!!!!!!!!

PM sent thanks Man!!!!

Guest cfprelude
Ya it seems like all the email works ok except if you are syncing with exchange server

You guys are working on a fix right? I had v5 and it was fine so i might flash back until resolved if you think it'll take a few days. just let me know :D

Guest pillagingjack

Bummer...no dice on the titanium restore...I did some searching and found one. Not sure what version it is, but it doesn't work. Anyone mind sharing the link to the one that works? Or possibly uploading it?

Nate

Guest Mastergreeny
dont use that App but Me or Mastergreeny Will Look into getting it working!

As far as I know the version of comm manager should work with this build...I have it cooked into the ROM I am running right at the moment...I will test it to make sure it is still working then I will post the cab for you guys. It has the wifi feature built into it.

Hey guys, awesome work, but I do have a question. I don't know if this is like this for others but on my facebook panel, the squared icon in the panel is gray and white instead of blue and white, why is that?

Guest jlc0005

Is there an easy way to back up and restore my email account settings? (not the emails) Is that info stored in some registry key somewhere? I have SPB backup, but am worried about restoring too much once the new ROM is flashed.

Hey guys, just found a little bug. On the CManila panel, where you press the icons in relation to where they actually are is different. For instance, if I press directly on the icon nothing happens, you actually have to press about half way up the icon.

Guest Jmak512

This might be an od request but is there anyway where i can just have a certain wallpaper on the lockscreen and just keep the plain black them on the main page just a thought if we can do it can Evidence or master make me a cab that would be great of this picture

post-544073-1256348586_thumb.jpg