EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest pillagingjack
This might be an od request but is there anyway where i can just have a certain wallpaper on the lockscreen and just keep the plain black them on the main page just a thought if we can do it can Evidence or master make me a cab that would be great of this picture

OOOHHH....that is SEXY!!!

Nate

Guest dmcnado
What can you use to add your favorite people and email automatically using XDA?

Is there an easy way to back up and restore my email account settings? (not the emails) Is that info stored in some registry key somewhere? I have SPB backup, but am worried about restoring too much once the new ROM is flashed.

I use Sashimi and Makisu to accomplish both of these things. With Sashimi you can restore registries that you've exported & saved, including the chome registry which will have your favorite people info. With Makisu you can save & restore your email acct settings. If you do a search in this forum you'll find some tutorials/info. XDA_UC is used primarily to install cabs, so while it has an easier learning curve, Sashimi/Makisu is more versatile. I use it after every rom flash and it saves me hours!

Guest Evidence_I
Bummer...no dice on the titanium restore...I did some searching and found one. Not sure what version it is, but it doesn't work. Anyone mind sharing the link to the one that works? Or possibly uploading it?

Nate

Dude Thanks So much for the Invite Got it all set up Now!!!!!!!!

Guest pillagingjack
Dude Thanks So much for the Invite Got it all set up Now!!!!!!!!

No problem man, hey question for you. I am getting my girls voice account set up. Did they give you invites to use right away? I am waiting for her to get home tonight, so I don't know if they will right away or not. If so, I am gonna use her invites on the other chefs such as Mastergreeny and B.Wolf. I figure that you guys do so much work for us, its one way I can give back to you guys. Also, do you have a gvoice dialer that you are using? I currently just set my home page as my gvoice account and I seem to like it that way. I did look around for other dialers, however they all seem so basic that the website is a little more functional. Would love your input...

BTW, I reverted back to 2.6 for now. I did use the titanium restore, but not all of the panels work. Would it be possible for you to sometime put together your 23075 rom with the original titanium settings? No rush at all if you can get to it. ALSO (I know I am rambling here...) I have been looking in to getting my cappointments to display the next appt while not highlighted. I have edited my cpr file and soft reset, to no avail. Any ideas?

Nate

Guest Evidence_I
No problem man, hey question for you. I am getting my girls voice account set up. Did they give you invites to use right away? I am waiting for her to get home tonight, so I don't know if they will right away or not. If so, I am gonna use her invites on the other chefs such as Mastergreeny and B.Wolf. I figure that you guys do so much work for us, its one way I can give back to you guys. Also, do you have a gvoice dialer that you are using? I currently just set my home page as my gvoice account and I seem to like it that way. I did look around for other dialers, however they all seem so basic that the website is a little more functional. Would love your input...

BTW, I reverted back to 2.6 for now. I did use the titanium restore, but not all of the panels work. Would it be possible for you to sometime put together your 23075 rom with the original titanium settings? No rush at all if you can get to it. ALSO (I know I am rambling here...) I have been looking in to getting my cappointments to display the next appt while not highlighted. I have edited my cpr file and soft reset, to no avail. Any ideas?

Nate

No I didnt Get any Invites after setting it up!

Guest Mastergreeny

Nate

Cool Let me know if you get any spare ones and I'll PM you my email!!! Thanks

Guest Tedwerd

Hey guys this rom is GREAT! super fast! I am just having one problem, not sure if anyone else is having the same. But when i set reminders in my clendar it will pop up and keep popping up and there is no way to dismiss it now. there is an x and a drop down button be both just get rid of the reminder, then about 10 minutes later it goes off again... if you could help me that would be tight! thanks again for your amazing work.

Guest Mastergreeny
ill look into it! are you using an exchange service?

Hey Guys I think I have the Exchange problem figured out...There will need to be a new ROM release to fix it...I will talk to Evidence about it and hopefully an updated ROM to fix it later today!!!

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest scstoney
Hey Guys I think I have the Exchange problem figured out...There will need to be a new ROM release to fix it...I will talk to Evidence about it and hopefully an updated ROM to fix it later today!!!

Thanks for the update! An exchange server fix would be great. Thanks again for Your's and Evidence's hard work on providing quality Roms for us to use!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
Thanks for the update! An exchange server fix would be great. Thanks again for Your's and Evidence's hard work on providing quality Roms for us to use!!!

Your welcome!!!

Guest AFBcon06

I love your guys work! I have two problems though.

1. I cant remove some panels from showing on my home screen I actually go and delete them totally.

2. If you keep a txt msg convo open and close it after a few back and forth texts it still wont clear them! I had the same problem with the last rom too :-(

again you guys are awesome with your computer skills and how you use them. I applaud how much time you put into it for the masses to benifit your hard work!

Guest sbpetro
Hey guys this rom is GREAT! super fast! I am just having one problem, not sure if anyone else is having the same. But when i set reminders in my clendar it will pop up and keep popping up and there is no way to dismiss it now. there is an x and a drop down button be both just get rid of the reminder, then about 10 minutes later it goes off again... if you could help me that would be tight! thanks again for your amazing work.

+1 with this issue.

Guest pillagingjack
Cool Let me know if you get any spare ones and I'll PM you my email!!! Thanks

yup, I got one left. PM me and I will send an invite your way!

Nate

Guest thekevster
This might be an od request but is there anyway where i can just have a certain wallpaper on the lockscreen and just keep the plain black them on the main page just a thought if we can do it can Evidence or master make me a cab that would be great of this picture

+1. i absolutely love the look of the pure black theme and i dont want to change up the look of the titanium screen, but i want to be able to put a picture of my nieces on my lock screen.

loving the v6 ROM btw, this is by far my favorite ROM and i've been through just about everyone of them. keep up the good work evidence and mastergreeny, looking forward to future versions!

Could someone post up a screen shot of what your panels look like. I have some that the icons are are gray and white, and some in color. Also, I did a hard reset and am still having the issue with CManila where it doesn't seem to be all centered up. I will try and post a screen shot later to help explain.

Guest Atamagaokashii
Master any word on my cab for the lock upscreen just with a single picture one i posted couple of post back thanks my friend

s2u2 has this functionality built in... =)

Guest Jmak512
s2u2 has this functionality built in... =)

yeah ur right just for some reason i like the 6.5 lock feel n since the time and everything is white would stick out just nice. thanks for the offer though u know how we all are here customization all the way :D :P

Guest midiwriter
2. If you keep a txt msg convo open and close it after a few back and forth texts it still wont clear them! I had the same problem with the last rom too :-(

Still having the same problem

Guest Jmak512

You know what funny sh!t i dont run into any of these problems until i start reading them in the forum then they happen :D hahahahaha

Guest cfprelude

same problems here -

*some times texts dont clear out

*names not showing or exchange emails (reported and lookks like almost fixed...)

*missing some buttons for calender reminders

*Cmanilla icons are a 1/3 lower than the buttons that control them

*center button wont scroll down through emails (not sure if anyones had that one yet)

i think thats about it.... love the look, speed, and feel of this rom.

Btw +1 for somehow having a different pic for the lock screen since i've been away from s2u for a long time now. OR i read somehwere about a reg hack enabling an application to be launched via the end key (holding it down).... This is why i like the stock lock but i'm probably not the only one :D

Thanks again!!!!

Edited by cfprelude

Guest thekevster

i did some research a.k.a. google on the lockscreen background and i found a program called JmZ lockscreen changer 1.1. the bad news is this is only for vga devices so until it supports wqvga i think we may be s.o.l. ....unless someone knows an easy way to change the lockscreen background or someone can port the program to wqvga devices.

Edited by thekevster