EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest nisicram

i have a question, i use the FIM app so i can chat on facebook. is there anyway to get the CFacebook app to launch the fim because i keep getting an error

Guest thekevster
i have a question, i use the FIM app so i can chat on facebook. is there anyway to get the CFacebook app to launch the fim because i keep getting an error

you have to go into chome editor and click menu and then click "manual edit item values" (im not sure exactly what the specific options are as i am recalling all of this from memory because i'm using an m2d rom) and click on cfacebook in the panel on the left . then, in the right panel click around till you find one that shows /Windows/fim.exe or something along those lines that has fim.exe in the name in the rectangular box towards the top, i would tell you exactly which one it is but again, im recalling from memory. then all you have to do is change the directory to wherever you have fim installed. if you have it installed to my storage it will most likely be /My Storage/Program Files/fim.exe and for device memory it will be /Program Files/fim.exe

i had the same problem and this is what fixed it for me. hope this helps!

EDIT: if you want to make it real easy and not have to use chome editor, you could just copy a shortcut of fim.exe from Program Files into the Windows folder, but be sure to save it in the main memory windows folder and not the one under my storage.

Edited by thekevster

Guest thekevster

no problem.

i didnt even think of the easy method until i posted that reply, so every time i've updated, from v2 all the way through v6.1 i was doing it the long way with the manual edit lol.

Guest Jmak512

:D Looks like between each other we been getting lot of things fixed now the only thing missing is the update on a new ROM from master and evidence to make this the night of accomplishment hopefully there is one tonight so i can flash b4 i go to work tomorrow

Guest thekevster

agreed! i flashed to an m2d rom for the first time earlier this evening, but i'm already over it and eager for a new update from evidence and mastergreeny.

Guest ChrisColumbus
ok guys Im Home What did I miss? I see a new Build What else?

I have a few questions... :D go figure..

1. I have a problem with the home screen.. sometimes the home screen panels float.. didnt do it a lot at first now I have to reset 4-5 times a day.. they seem to get stuck and float around.. is that manillia that is doing that or something else that I am doing??

2. Is there a way for me to get the waiting icon changed back to the 4 balls floating ??

I totally LOVE your Rom !! wish I could do something like this... :P  

Guest Evidence_I
I have a few questions... :P go figure..

1. I have a problem with the home screen.. sometimes the home screen panels float.. didnt do it a lot at first now I have to reset 4-5 times a day.. they seem to get stuck and float around.. is that manillia that is doing that or something else that I am doing??

2. Is there a way for me to get the waiting icon changed back to the 4 balls floating ??

I totally LOVE your Rom !! wish I could do something like this... ;)

Hmm Chris I never Had the Floating Panel Issue.

As For the Four Balls waiting Icon let me Port this build see if there is any changes, and I might Go with the gray and black balls! (I never thought I would ever say that sentence in my life) :D

Guest ChrisColumbus
Hmm Chris I never Had the Floating Panel Issue.

As For the Four Balls waiting Icon let me Port this build see if there is any changes, and I might Go with the gray and black balls! (I never thought I would ever say that sentence in my life) :D

ROFLMAO...  Thats my only major problem... Like if it sits on opera panel for a few seconds... then you hit the end phone key the opera panel will float to the top and cover the clock then when you scroll down it will cover whatever panel that it should have stopped on.. but when you do a soft reset all is fine.. but its not just the opera panel that does it.. so I dont know.. i havent installed anything really.. just icon changer, other stupid **it... nothing that would interfere with home screen.. a few games stuff like that.. 

Guest Evidence_I
ROFLMAO... Thats my only major problem... Like if it sits on opera panel for a few seconds... then you hit the end phone key the opera panel will float to the top and cover the clock then when you scroll down it will cover whatever panel that it should have stopped on.. but when you do a soft reset all is fine.. but its not just the opera panel that does it.. so I dont know.. i havent installed anything really.. just icon changer, other stupid **it... nothing that would interfere with home screen.. a few games stuff like that..

Do you switch To landscape alot?

Guest ChrisColumbus
Do you switch To landscape alot?

a few times.. I just soft reset and no landscape at all and it did the same thing.. i have attached pics..

post-504254-1256447637_thumb.png

post-504254-1256447653_thumb.png

post-504254-1256447665_thumb.png

post-504254-1256447681_thumb.png

Guest ChrisColumbus
a few times.. I just soft reset and no landscape at all and it did the same thing.. i have attached pics..

It usually happens if I let it sit on pics for like 15 seconds and then try to scroll.. but music is doing the same thing

EDIT... I think it is happening after screen rotation.. I turned off automatic rotation and gonna try that for a little while... maybe it flipped and I didnt see it

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest ChrisColumbus

ok It is only doing it after a screen rotation... I can reproduce it after each time it rotates.. I didnt see it rotate after that soft reset... any fix u can think of?

Guest Evidence_I
ok It is only doing it after a screen rotation... I can reproduce it after each time it rotates.. I didnt see it rotate after that soft reset... any fix u can think of?

not for the Moment Dont rotate your screen unless you are off the Today screen, I have mapped the Camera button short push to rotate your screen so dont turn on auto rotation. if you need to rotate just push the camera button once and it will rotate for you!! I also have mapped most of the other hardware keys ill give you a list in a bit! Right now we dont have landscape support but that will be our next thing to do!

Side note we have the Exchange sever bug fixed and i just got done Porting 23081!!!!

Guest ChrisColumbus
not for the Moment Dont rotate your screen unless you are off the Today screen, I have mapped the Camera button short push to rotate your screen so dont turn on auto rotation. if you need to rotate just push the camera button once and it will rotate for you!! I also have mapped most of the other hardware keys ill give you a list in a bit! Right now we dont have landscape support but that will be our next thing to do!

Side note we have the Exchange sever bug fixed and i just got done Porting 23081!!!!

awesome.. awesome.. awesome

Guest philwills

Also, you can use Rotation Service, and make it so that Shell32.exe doesn't rotate. That's what I do. I've had the floating panels issue a couple times (when rotation service crashed for one reason or another). I fix it by going into the home screen settings and turning off windows default, ok out, then go back in and turn it back on... or soft reset, but that takes too long for my taste.

Guest Mastergreeny
Also, you can use Rotation Service, and make it so that Shell32.exe doesn't rotate. That's what I do. I've had the floating panels issue a couple times (when rotation service crashed for one reason or another). I fix it by going into the home screen settings and turning off windows default, ok out, then go back in and turn it back on... or soft reset, but that takes too long for my taste.

If you map a button to to chomerefresh it will fix it too. Or just add this to your start menu so you have a button to do it manually...I never use landscape for the home screen so I don't really ever notice it.

Guest Evidence_I

or you can just refresh Titanium! simple and easy its one of my apps in Cmanilmenu. click one button and done!

Guest philwills
or you can just refresh Titanium! simple and easy its one of my apps in Cmanilmenu. click one button and done!

Nice... I didn't even know about this program.

Guest sbpetro
its included in the Rom!

1 - Looked for the link but cannot find it. A little help please.

2 - Where are the icons for all the programs at (i.e. slide2shutdown, chome, etc.)?

3 - How do I get rid of the mortscript message that pops up every time I reset?

Edited by sbpetro