EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

It stands out that looks nice even if u cant get pitch black i would settle with silver

Dude that Rom will match ur avatar black and white all the way

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Evidence_I
It stands out that looks nice even if u cant get pitch black i would settle with silver

Dude that Rom will match ur avatar black and white all the way

Still Working On IT!

Still Working On IT!

Any idea how to change the red highlight around the icons? like for the phone and stuff? to grey/silver or white? blue would be my fav though and did u include ur custom skin on the slide to lock? because the regular lock looks dumb IMHO :D

Loving your ROM, I have tried alot of different ones and I like urs the best...

Guest Evidence_I
Any idea how to change the red highlight around the icons? like for the phone and stuff? to grey/silver or white? blue would be my fav though and did u include ur custom skin on the slide to lock? because the regular lock looks dumb IMHO :D

Loving your ROM, I have tried alot of different ones and I like urs the best...

Yes thats included, as for the red highlight you would have to replace the activeback3 image

Edited by Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

It does Look Dope look at u Evidence using the street talk now long way u have come now my good friend (yoda)

any word on a release tonight by any chance

Edited by Jmak512

Yes thats included, as for the red highlight you would have to replace the activeback3 image

You can't replace the image because its in ROM... Or at least I don't know how...

Guest Evidence_I
It does Look Dope look at u Evidence using the street talk now long way u have come now my good friend (yoda)

any word on a release tonight by any chance

prob not tonight Mastergreeny and Myself are working on some other things as well!

use Resco or total commander

I'm trying with Resco, and I dont actually have an image I just copied activeback and am trying to rename/replace it with it...

Guest Evidence_I

ok gus here is an update on the SMS bug. Looks like MS change the Tmail.exe. thats why the texting bug is there. I tried to use an older one but that killed the send button and the menu button in the text screen they are still there just not visible. so it looks like this bug is here until MS fixes it!

Guest Evidence_I
I'm trying with Resco, and I dont actually have an image I just copied activeback and am trying to rename/replace it with it...

you have to overwrite it!

Guest cfprelude
look for an update with some nice goodies in a day or so!!!

Sounds GREAT!!!!! the suspense is fun. besides.... v7 is really nice!!!!

Side note - i saw someone asking about a Nitrogen panel and it reminded me. Anyone else notice that the music panel and even WMP play music a lot louder than in Nitrogen? Maybe it's just me :D lol

Guest 6738mike

I was so hoping that The exchange email was working again. I am still unable to log on to our exchange server. It will not allow the owa.mycompany.com/exchange . The items in bold don't stay once I hit the next button; therefore, I am unable to log on to our exchange server... Other than that the ROM is great!

Guest philwills
I was so hoping that The exchange email was working again. I am still unable to log on to our exchange server. It will not allow the owa.mycompany.com/exchange . The items in bold don't stay once I hit the next button; therefore, I am unable to log on to our exchange server... Other than that the ROM is great!

It should only use server name, as in mail.yourcompany.com. Our OWA is at /exchange, as well, but mine works with just the server name. You might have to turn off SSL depending on if you have a valid certificate on your exchange server or not.

Guest javikid
look for an update with some nice goodies in a day or so!!!

Landscape????

I did a search on a Spanish web site last night and I found a similar rom with landscape support and looks great. The panels looked almost the same. I’m trying to find the link and now I can’t. It was for another phone not the Omnia.

thks

Guest TheJanitor
any one having problems disabling the cmanilamenu? in V7

I've had Cmanilamenu (and CManilaMenu) as well as Cmusic (and CMusic) since v6.1 and I have been unable to disable the ones with the all lowercase letters aside from the C. The option in CHome Editor only lets me add/remove the ones with the uppercase letters in them. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest AFBcon06
ok gus here is an update on the SMS bug. Looks like MS change the Tmail.exe. thats why the texting bug is there. I tried to use an older one but that killed the send button and the menu button in the text screen they are still there just not visible. so it looks like this bug is here until MS fixes it!

Thank you guys for checking on that for us. I hope they do fix it soon, but never the less your roms are better and better each time so I dont mind a bug here and there.

Guest Vudugan

So far so good on v.7, exchange is working well on my end but what I have a problem with is BT. The task bar shows it as "?" and every so often or even when i go to make a call and the call ends i get the Bluetooth status has changed or Bluetooth Activated pop-up only to let me hide it? Anyone else? or anything I can do to make this stop and have the right icon in the TB?

200910261022570003111a.jpg

Edited by Vudugan

Guest mrcrusha829
So far so good on v.7, exchange is working well on my end but what I have a problem with is BT. The task bar shows it as "?" and every so often or even when i go to make a call and the call ends i get the Bluetooth status has changed or Bluetooth Activated pop-up only to let me hide it? Anyone else? or anything I can do to make this stop and have the right icon in the TB?

I was under the impression that th "?" mark icon in the task bar is letting you know that there is more than one notification. Correct me if I am wrong.

Guest askani53

GRadd has the BT Icon fix for the taskbar. You have to scroll to the 3rd post.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mp-player-more/