EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest rubadub234

ok people put the game down and go check out opera 10 beta, its awesome

Opera 10 Beta

i am of course jealous of the game playing :) 3 kids under 7 put the damper on that party a while ago

***also go to marketplace and try the new office 2010 beta

Edited by rubadub234

Guest justgeig

how can you install a new theme? the thread I downloaded it from said to install it to the m2d installation folder...I can't find it anywhere since it was cooked in the ROM...forgive me if it's a dumb question

Guest camxposure

NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE -

I'm searching for keyword HELP

as in a fix for the HELP application - apparently there's no mapping for the 'ok' key or what ever key that allows you to cleanly exit- outside from showcasing or task manager- with is a drown out process -

I look for everything I possibly can-

and just like a windows os upgrade to fault earlier apps designed for one OS UI -

I so bad would like to figure most of this stuff on my own- as you all know

READ THE MUTHA F-in THREADS - so I climb aboard my virtual time machine and retro myself to wasting time because no one is willing to help out a NEWBIE

how about ditching the later threads, and make it apparent the threads are revised

Do I have to go back to the DAY I started driving to figure out how I got a flat tire

another thing I'll add- is that so many people post instruction to lead someone in the direction they request

but a lot of critical information is left out- only to further confuse a person out of the proper procedure

now i've made my mistakes in the threads- but i have yet to get a response to anything I try to request- and I have figured a lot on my own- and I would certainly love to post instruction for those in dire need to have that information available.

take one by the hand and lead them- so that they might not have to trial the same defeat you arose out of

pretty good- I'm not Jesus :)

post-525907-1258654609_thumb.jpg

Guest Majorair32
NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE -

I'm searching for keyword HELP

as in a fix for the HELP application - apparently there's no mapping for the 'ok' key or what ever key that allows you to cleanly exit- outside from showcasing or task manager- with is a drown out process -

I look for everything I possibly can-

and just like a windows os upgrade to fault earlier apps designed for one OS UI -

I so bad would like to figure most of this stuff on my own- as you all know

READ THE MUTHA F-in THREADS - so I climb aboard my virtual time machine and retro myself to wasting time because no one is willing to help out a NEWBIE

how about ditching the later threads, and make it apparent the threads are revised

Do I have to go back to the DAY I started driving to figure out how I got a flat tire

another thing I'll add- is that so many people post instruction to lead someone in the direction they request

but a lot of critical information is left out- only to further confuse a person out of the proper procedure

now i've made my mistakes in the threads- but i have yet to get a response to anything I try to request- and I have figured a lot on my own- and I would certainly love to post instruction for those in dire need to have that information available.

take one by the hand and lead them- so that they might not have to trial the same defeat you arose out of

pretty good- I'm not Jesus :)

So what is your question? How to map the OK key to a hard button for apps that dont support the Beta UI of WM 6.5.1 OK.

Guest Fecious
NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE -

Have you tried PMing anyone? If that fails there's a new, tiny search engine on the internet called 'Google'. I hear it's the 'cat's pajamas'. Try searching there for your specific needs. :)

Guest arirang
Have you tried PMing anyone? If that fails there's a new, tiny search engine on the internet called 'Google'. I hear it's the 'cat's pajamas'. Try searching there for your specific needs. :)

LOL--smartass. have we all forgotten that 1st taste, whiff, feel of a freshly cooked ROM? as addicts, we've flashed some really good and some really bad batches. we dont want someone new to have a bad trip--that's not our scene here :D

dude, what was the question again?

Guest Grassguy

I think that his problem is that there is no way to exit out of the MS Help app. I can't load it to check (i always delete that link to save room in the startmenu). Can anyone verify that the Help app has no X or OK to exit it? If this is the case, it's a MS build issue. I recommend pressing the end button to get to the back to the front, and then use a task manager (already in the system under Start Menu\Task Manager) to exit the prog and then don't use it, it's pretty much worthless anyway. If you have any basic WinMo questions, don't hesitate to ask but please keep your question's short and to the point. We've all been there..."How in the world do I do get this accomplished"

Guest nmayer79
Brought It Back! Thanks To WareMike and Airreak!

"Flotanium 2.0"

Have the best of both worlds you can switch between Titanium and Touchflo with the tap of a button Using TFDetacher that is included in the rom

What in the rom:

Sense Titanium with all the bells and whistles...IE Panex, Speed dials, applauncher

TouchFlo 2.0(still has the normal bug of not having thumbnails in the Photo tab.

TFDetacher unlike "Flotanium 1.0 all the reg settings have been cooked in no need to do anything just flash and your good to go

CM Blue WIZ

CM Internet Sharing

CM WiFi Wiz

Comm Manager

HTC album

HTC Audio manger

Video Of it in action:

ScreenShots:

post-502174-1257873660_thumb.pngpost-502174-1257873681_thumb.png

post-502174-1257873712_thumb.pngpost-502174-1257873736_thumb.png

Download:Flotanium 2.0

http://www.4shared.com/file/149677448/465c...nium_20bin.html

"Naked Rom" Build 23506 Latest Com 5 Branch

I decided to to a lite/base rom. Titanium has been removed from this Rom along with most of the other apps I normally cook. this thing is stripped down! I left the Pure black theme along with the Custom Task! There is tons of memory for you to load whatever UI you want!! have fun with this and customize it until your heart is content. I left all my special tweaks in there as well so its super fast and stable!

Other Useful Stuff I left in:

Microsoft My Phone

XDA_UC installer

Mort Script

Download:vNaked 1.0

http://www.4shared.com/file/148895475/9a84...lash_naked.html

Screen Shots:

post-502174-1257758338_thumb.pngpost-502174-1257758357_thumb.png

post-502174-1257758375_thumb.pngpost-502174-1257758397_thumb.png

really like the htc qwerty cab i got from modaco but every other rom i install it on it acts up, when i restart to complete installation it gets stuck on welcome screen then goes blank and the only thing i can do is soft reset or pull battery out to restart it, in which case it just does the same thing till i reflash. Any thoughts? besides to quit messing with htc inputs? grin.gif could it just be it doesn't have the htc dll's loaded? Pretty sure i'm running your rom, flotanium 2.0 and was wondering what you think about my little problem.

edit: just checked and it doesnt have the htc dll's in it, so i think problem solved :)

Edited by nmayer79

Guest Scott65

Very new to this, sorry for the ignorance. This was my first time doing this, downloaded and used the software linked on this website and installed the Version 11 at the top of the first page of this thread. Looks great, now I'm just trying to get used to the new layout. And I guess I don't have any apps to load in the 'blank spaces' on what appears to be the main screen... guess I'll look into that. The main problem that I notice is that my contact list is gone, UH OH. Is there any way to get this back?

Guest nmayer79
Very new to this, sorry for the ignorance. This was my first time doing this, downloaded and used the software linked on this website and installed the Version 11 at the top of the first page of this thread. Looks great, now I'm just trying to get used to the new layout. And I guess I don't have any apps to load in the 'blank spaces' on what appears to be the main screen... guess I'll look into that. The main problem that I notice is that my contact list is gone, UH OH. Is there any way to get this back?

If you haven't used backup software like pimbackup or Microsoft myphone then no. :) Made that mistake myself, was devastated until i realized i had used ms myphone months earlier. Managed to restore 90% of my contacts. Now i sync every night.

Guest omniafanatic

Can someone tell me where to find the fix for the issues with speeddials? I found the fix for the highlights but i'm still having problems when i select a specific contact it calls someone else on my speeddials list. Please help, i've look through all the posts and i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong : (

Guest syrguy1969

Thanks for posting. Not that it affects me (I'll still have 9 months to go on my current new every 2), but I will believe it when I see it, they have had about 4-5 leaked dates pass us by already!! :)

The good thing about me not being ready is that if it is released soon there will be plenty of time to have custom cooked ROMs like these out before I break into one!! It is also nice to see they are going for the 8GB internal memory one (I have seen reports of 2GB ones as well). Because I WILL be going to the Omnia II if/when I leave the Omnia...this is the best, most flexible, solid device I have used yet!!! :D

Guest Scott65

I actually have used a backup service in the past. I am an ex-Alltel subscriber and they used to have what I believe was called Mighty Backup built into the phone. When everything switched over to Verizon it changed names but they do offer the service, and I used it once so I know they have my info. But I can't find anywhere on this new ROM on how to get to it, since it was a Verizon App. Any ideas? I'm kinda desperate now, never thought about that happening. I didn't realize how invasive this process was...

Guest Scott65

Ok, I think I know what I can do, but I need some help. Is there a way to flash my phone back to factory? If I can get it back to the original settings, I can use the VZApps program and redownload my contacts, then sync the phone, then reinstall this ROM. Unless someone knows a way around this.

One problem, I have no clue where to download the factory ROM... ? lol

Guest arirang
Thanks for posting. Not that it affects me (I'll still have 9 months to go on my current new every 2), but I will believe it when I see it, they have had about 4-5 leaked dates pass us by already!! :)

The good thing about me not being ready is that if it is released soon there will be plenty of time to have custom cooked ROMs like these out before I break into one!! It is also nice to see they are going for the 8GB internal memory one (I have seen reports of 2GB ones as well). Because I WILL be going to the Omnia II if/when I leave the Omnia...this is the best, most flexible, solid device I have used yet!!! :D

another good reason to wait is the inevitable roll-out of LTE [aka "4G"] by all carriers. whether it's the iphone, droid, HTC, etc, the chipset will be different. therefore, when my upgrade comes in 2011, it's very likely most smart phones will be able to leverage both 3G and LTE, while 2009-10 generations wont.

sorry for going off-topic. let's now resume our regular program.

Edited by arirang

Hey Syrguy,

Do you think its worth looking into the 1 year contract instead of the 2 year contract?? :D

I'm in the same type of situation as yourself as far as waiting and you brought out some good points so the the O2 can mature with better roms.

Then by the time were ready they will be waiting for the O3,god I can't take it :D :D

Guest syrguy1969
Hey Syrguy,

Do you think its worth looking into the 1 year contract instead of the 2 year contract?? :)

I'm in the same type of situation as yourself as far as waiting and you brought out some good points so the the O2 can mature with better roms.

Then by the time were ready they will be waiting for the O3,god I can't take it :D :D

With the pricing difference between 1 + 2 year contracts it is worth the wait for me. I see it like this....if your on any plan, you stand the same chance of having hte 'next best thing' release anywhere from the day after your trial time with the device on, so it is a gamble I am willing to take. I haven't heard any rumblings about an Omnia III or anything beyond/better yet, but you never know!!