EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest omniafanatic

Hey does anyone know if I can replace the speeddials panel with the atfaves panel??? The speeddials panel just isnt working right for me and I can't find a fix for it anywhere. Just thought i'd ask before i mess up my phone.

Guest Majorair32
Ok, I think I know what I can do, but I need some help. Is there a way to flash my phone back to factory? If I can get it back to the original settings, I can use the VZApps program and redownload my contacts, then sync the phone, then reinstall this ROM. Unless someone knows a way around this.

One problem, I have no clue where to download the factory ROM... ? lol

You can download factory rom here http://sharebee.com/bd345218 this is also pinned on the main i910 Rom page top thread. Good luck ps in the future just use active sync or ms myphone.

Guest Gruber47

I map one of the side keys to close then just press that button to close Help. Works great. From Settings/Buttons pick a button and on the drop down choices pick <OK/Close>. When you stumble into Help next time just use that button settin.

Guest Scott65
You can download factory rom here http://sharebee.com/bd345218 this is also pinned on the main i910 Rom page top thread. Good luck ps in the future just use active sync or ms myphone.

Thanks very much! I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home. I love the idea of loading these ROMS and I really like this one, I just didn't think about it wiping out my phone book.

My phone came with a CD, does that have the software I need to save my phone book in the future?

Guest lordv8r
Thanks very much! I'll give it a shot as soon as I get home. I love the idea of loading these ROMS and I really like this one, I just didn't think about it wiping out my phone book.

My phone came with a CD, does that have the software I need to save my phone book in the future?

Once you get everything in the phone just use Microsoft My Phone. It works great and is free atleast for now.

Guest uberwagen

Camxposure,

Newbie to newbie, are you serious? I mean, I can feel your frustration (Post 1455). But I found your request and subsequent rant amusing. You want help with the help app? :D TOO FUNNY! It's too hard to use task manager? :D HILARIOUS! You don't want to do the research that is required to learn? :) PREDICTABLE!

I've read this particular post, as well as many others, from end to end multiple times. Why? Because I continue learning something new every time I read through it. Knowledge builds upon knowledge. What didn't make sense, or seemed inconsequential, slowly begins to fit together. That time spent is not a waste, nor did I need a time machine. Just do the work. Maybe then you can write an Idiots Guide to WM6.5. Just don't expect it to sell well on this site.

But know this Camxposure. Nobody OWES you anything. You don't get to go to the help desk at Best Buy and rant and rave because you don't understand the latest techno-gadget your mom gave you. You have the greatest tool to learning ever invented in the history of man, (Web sites like Google & MoDaCo). Take advantage of it and learn how to search. 

Your last paragraph reminds me of a famous quote, “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown. But you want to have the "fish" handed to you. Listen to your fellow posters, the answer is out there, learn to find it.

Guest nmayer79
I have been using this with no freeze ups...Everything has been working great!!! Thanks Evidence

Hey Mastergreeny whats the difference between your built to last and deja entendu roms?? flashed them both and i Love the spb mobile shell ui

edit: Anyone know off hand??

Edited by nmayer79

Guest nmayer79

Nothing on the cd that will help with that. You can also get official rom from verizon wireless.com, ppcpimbackup is fast and easy, no installation needed, just copy anywhere on my storage and run it, backs up contacts, text messages, call logs, etc. Microsoft Myphone backs up automatically every night also (need a windows live login though its free to sign up), plus it saves your backup online. When i get home i'll post exe for pimbackup, cab for ms myphone if you need it.

Guest camxposure
Camxposure,

Newbie to newbie, are you serious? I mean, I can feel your frustration (Post 1455). But I found your request and subsequent rant amusing. You want help with the help app? :D TOO FUNNY! It's too hard to use task manager? :D HILARIOUS! You don't want to do the research that is required to learn? :) PREDICTABLE!

I've read this particular post, as well as many others, from end to end multiple times. Why? Because I continue learning something new every time I read through it. Knowledge builds upon knowledge. What didn't make sense, or seemed inconsequential, slowly begins to fit together. That time spent is not a waste, nor did I need a time machine. Just do the work. Maybe then you can write an Idiots Guide to WM6.5. Just don't expect it to sell well on this site.

But know this Camxposure. Nobody OWES you anything. You don't get to go to the help desk at Best Buy and rant and rave because you don't understand the latest techno-gadget your mom gave you. You have the greatest tool to learning ever invented in the history of man, (Web sites like Google & MoDaCo). Take advantage of it and learn how to search.

Your last paragraph reminds me of a famous quote, “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown. But you want to have the "fish" handed to you. Listen to your fellow posters, the answer is out there, learn to find it.

well actually I posted it for the purpose of entertainment and as well the issue I'm sure that is dealing with us all- yes I am a newbie- and I'm also not reluctant to view threads to find information

but what I am finding is a lot of useless information- of people who seem to only think that every situation amounts for the same response- and no one can figure out why the poor person on the responding end can't figure something out...

so I'm making a little fun of the situation - this is maybe how we might start all our replies to any question

THIS IS HOW I DID IT - !!

running xp sp2 with 2GB ram on a compaq presario ns3258

programs installed ....

hardware installed ....

temperature of room...

antivirus setting and type...

version of app used

all this crap - yeah I'm kidding

but I kid

I'm not an avid reader, but when I read interesting information on a topic I'm interested in - I get to reading -but THREADS - brings on a new WAVE of doing things - it's redundant and you almost have to be a forensic investigator to want to strip all of the useless information to the useful information - and not to mention the old unreliable links, and time awaiting follow up responses. YEAH this is all voluntary efforts- oh well

I said enough - well typed...

I'll stick to this - as it's the only way for now -

PEACE - keep it all fun- I am

well actually I posted it for the purpose of entertainment and as well the issue I'm sure that is dealing with us all- yes I am a newbie- and I'm also not reluctant to view threads to find information

but what I am finding is a lot of useless information- of people who seem to only think that every situation amounts for the same response- and no one can figure out why the poor person on the responding end can't figure something out...

so I'm making a little fun of the situation - this is maybe how we might start all our replies to any question

programs installed ....

hardware installed ....

temperature of room...

version of app used

but I kid

I'm not an avid reader, but when I read interesting information on a topic I'm interested in - I get to reading -but THREADS - brings on a new WAVE of doing things - it's redundant and you almost have to be a forensic investigator to want to strip all of the useless information to the useful information - and not to mention the old unreliable links, and time awaiting follow up responses. YEAH this is all voluntary efforts- oh well

Re: room temp

Was that Fahrenheit or Celsius???

Well said very funny :) :D

Guest jlc0005

Not sure if anyone is still using the Titanium Sense version, but I'm really liking it. Thanks EV & MG!

I've customized it a bit, though. I like it better with a theme and without all of the black background boxes. I tried to customize the clock's background to get rid of most of the surrounding black... so it would just be a background for the two flip panels, but it didn't turn out good. My Photoshop skills are lacking.

EV-MG_v11TFirma_Tweaked_02b-1.png

Not sure if anyone is still using the Titanium Sense version, but I'm really liking it. Thanks EV & MG!

I've customized it a bit, though. I like it better with a theme and without all of the black background boxes. I tried to customize the clock's background to get rid of most of the surrounding black... so it would just be a background for the two flip panels, but it didn't turn out good. My Photoshop skills are lacking.

EV-MG_v11TFirma_Tweaked_02b-1.png

Looks Good! I wish i was able to get as far as you did. I think this theme would look good with all transparent panels. All of the apps and contacts look like they are floating. Well done.

Guest askani53

Are you trying to get it as clear as this? Or like this?

post-583787-1258984325_thumb.png post-583787-1258984776_thumb.png

As Camxposure suggest:

THIS IS HOW I DID IT!!

I went into \My Documents\Themes\Sense and renamed activeback.png, activeback3.png, Clock_Fix.png, png4.png, and PNG5.png.

This way they don't register with the cpr, so they wont be used, meaning transparent panels.

If you still want the black flip panels, I suggest using GIMP, a lot easier to use than Photoshop in my opinion, to edit png4.png.

You could also replace it with this one that I quickly edited. post-583787-1258984342_thumb.png

I also inverted the SS.png and LINE.png, giving me the darker glar you see in the transparent clock.

Edited by askani53

Guest gujupmp88

Hey, Askani53, I really like what you did with your customizations of this ROM. I've been doing some myself also, I was just wondering how you changed the color of the font of the clock and the panels. I would imagine it has something to do with the cpr file, but I looked at it and it's a different language to me. any way you can explain it??? Thanks

Guest jlc0005

Thank you very much, askani53, but I did manage to do it myself. I'm sure I spent a LOT more time on customizing png4 than you did, but I did manage to do it... it's been a "learning experience". :)

edit: askani53 -- actually, you were my inspiration on my customizations! So I have to thank you again.

EV-MG_v11TFirma_Tweaked_03b.png

Edited by jlc0005

Guest askani53
Hey, Askani53, I really like what you did with your customizations of this ROM. I've been doing some myself also, I was just wondering how you changed the color of the font of the clock and the panels. I would imagine it has something to do with the cpr file, but I looked at it and it's a different language to me. any way you can explain it??? Thanks

You need to look for the TextStage line for each item you want and change the Color="#FFFFFFFF" value. The color is coded in hex, so do a search for "Hex Color Codes", or just use this site http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorhex.html. The first TextStage line is the characters border and the second line is the character itself.

Note- You need to invert the number in the cpr to get the color you desire. If you want to use truegreen #00AF33 from the site, you need to enter #33FA00 into the cpr.

Guest Fecious

programs installed ....

hardware installed ....

temperature of room...

version of app used

but I kid

Enough - said - indeed...

...Well typed? :)

Guest BrianPick

Ok. I have tried to be good and look for myself but I have been away for a month or so and 75 pages are alot to flip through, so I thoughgt I would ask and keep looking. I have an issue where landscape does not diaplay the panels. I just wanted to know if this is by design or if there is a post some showing where to fix it.

Edited by BrianPick

Guest askani53
Ok. I have tried to be good and look for myself but I have been away for a month or so and 75 pages are alot to flip through, so I thoughgt I would ask and keep looking. I have an issue where landscape does not diaplay the panels. I just wanted to know if this is by design or if there is a post some showing where to fix it.

Landscape is set to work with Neo, it is still all messed up, though. There was talk from Evidence and Master about supporting landscape, but nothing has come about.

Guest BrianPick

Also, if I wanted to download the base and trow the old titanium on there I am have a good deal of trouble finding the cabs. I am not just stuck in my ways, I have a RedFly and it works better on there, every thing in this ROM is top notch, just trying to get it where I want it to use my RedFly.