EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

hi all sorry for the absence lately Modern Warfare is bananas. but im bored with it now! back to cooking! ill update in the next few days gotta see what build to use!

Guest philwills
hi all sorry for the absence lately Modern Warfare is bananas. but im bored with it now! back to cooking! ill update in the next few days gotta see what build to use!

Dude... adhd much? me too :) No seriously, thanks. Only now, I'm going to have to get Sashimi up to date. I let it fall behind on my config some.

Guest syrguy1969

BGA....if you saw my ID in Modern Warfare it is actually my son...he has been playing that constantly, and I opened the PS3 account, so it is under my name!! :)

BGA....if you saw my ID in Modern Warfare it is actually my son...he has been playing that constantly, and I opened the PS3 account, so it is under my name!! :)

SURE!!!!! blame you son for getting Owned! lol jk haven't ran across it yet but ill look!

Guest syrguy1969
SURE!!!!! blame you son for getting Owned! lol jk haven't ran across it yet but ill look!

Oh....I don't have to lay the blame on him...I will be the first to admit I would have trouble firing the gun much-less actually playing + winning LOL!!!!

looks like 28002 will be the one I release For Sense titanium and Flotanium 23509 will be the Lite Rom! it will take me a few days to get everything right and tested!

Guest yojoe600
looks like 28002 will be the one I release For Sense titanium and Flotanium 23509 will be the Lite Rom! it will take me a few days to get everything right and tested!

glad to see your back... ive got bored too

Guest javikid

hey gbill..can u cook the new samsung Omnia lite keyboard and opera mobile 10 into your new roms? Are you also updating the ms 3.5.1 rom?

thank you

Edited by javikid

I know many people have said this, but you guys have made this phone soo much more usable than what it was!! Big thanks!! I was using the latest MS 3 and then switched back to M2D 2.0 to check it out (ok, and because the trial was running out). But I think I really like MS3 better so if there is an update to the MS3 version I may wait!! Thanks again for all the hard work. :D

Guest BrianPick
Also, if I wanted to download the base and trow the old titanium on there I am have a good deal of trouble finding the cabs. I am not just stuck in my ways, I have a RedFly and it works better on there, every thing in this ROM is top notch, just trying to get it where I want it to use my RedFly.

Is it blasphemous for me to ask this ?

Guest BrianPick
Not At all there is a cab for it somewhere in this thread! click on the paperclip to find it.

Sometimes the truest exhibition of genius is one's ability to make the obvious clear to others ! I am trying to grab v12 but 4shared is cracked out right now. Also as a side note, your builds are the only ones that work with this device (Celio Redfly).

Edited by BrianPick

Guest Evidence_I
Sometimes the truest exhibition of genius is one's ability to make the obvious clear to others ! I am trying to grab v12 but 4shared is cracked out right now. Also as a side note, your builds are the only ones that work with this device (Celio Redfly).

now its your turn what is RedFly????

Guest BrianPick

So i got the restore file and ran all seems well but it appears that a few panels (where you have made edits maybe) will not appear when enabled. Chhome is an example. I am looking through the rest of the thread to see if something has been posted to deal with that but just thought I would ask.

Guest BrianPick
now its your turn what is RedFly????

It is a device that connects to your windows mobile phone and gives you an 8 inch screen, trackpad,keyboard and two usb ports. You can connect a big mouse and keyboard as well as thumb drives. It will connect usb or bluetooth and if cabled chrges the phone.

post-477347-1259094885_thumb.jpg

post-477347-1259095212_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrianPick

Quick question for all you flash junkies (like me) out there. I have been flashing for months now with now ill affects to phone. I don't usually do a wipe of My Storage before I flash and haven't had a problem. But I do see some of you do that and tells others to do so. Is there any advantage to doing that?

Thanks for any insight!!

Guest nmayer79
It is a device that connects to your windows mobile phone and gives you an 8 inch screen, trackpad,keyboard and two usb ports. You can connect a big mouse and keyboard as well as thumb drives. It will connect usb or bluetooth and if cabled chrges the phone.

That looks pretty phat. How much one of those cost?

Quick question for all you flash junkies (like me) out there. I have been flashing for months now with now ill affects to phone. I don't usually do a wipe of My Storage before I flash and haven't had a problem. But I do see some of you do that and tells others to do so. Is there any advantage to doing that?

Thanks for any insight!!

I'm always telling my Grandson "A clean house is a happy house".

I guess you could apply that to any storage drive or disk :D

Guest BrianPick
That looks pretty phat. How much one of those cost?

The newer model is the C8N (Pictured), it is much better with video. The "N" is for NTSC. They are USD299.00 but you can find em' used on ebay and such. They have a little cab you install on your phone and it does a pretty good job strectching the display.

https://www.celiocorp.com

Guest philwills

Thanks for any insight!!

The only time I ever wipe out "My Storage" is when I'm having the issues that indicate a corrupted disk (icons showing funny, programs on My Storage not working correctly, etc...). I guess it doesn't really hurt anything, it's just kind of a pain... and it takes forever (like a whole 5 minutes) to copy my 4 GB of stuff back on there. :D

EDIT: Also, some of the ill effects may be some program you installed recently, or maybe a program that just got an update. Just some things you might check out.

Edited by philwills