EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

I got a suggestion evidence if u gonna make another flow and sense why dont u make the sense n m2d2 theme with the new build like waremike has that would be nice =) if its possible of course

Guest thejaff

Not sure if this was brought up, but in V11 Opera kept freezing and the only way out was a reset. I recently got a new Omnia (cracked the screen on my old one), and it seems to be having issues with most of these ROMS, freezing, etc. The new one came with CF03, but it's having trouble running Bgill's 2.5.1 (which ran perfect on my old Omnia for months). Anyway, was just seeing if it was my phone or the ROM causing lockups.

Guest garbageguts
Anyway, was just seeing if it was my phone or the ROM causing lockups.

It is most likely your battery. The power features/settings cause mine to freeze from time to time. Making sure you have the power adapter - instead of just the USB data transfer cable is important. Remove and reinsert the battery is a common step for many in this forum when something freezes. As has been noted - these are ROMs used by individuals for their own use. Perfection is not the goal - rather new functionality is what is interesting. That said, evidence/bg's ROMs are quite stable.

Guest thejaff
It is most likely your battery. The power features/settings cause mine to freeze from time to time. Making sure you have the power adapter - instead of just the USB data transfer cable is important. Remove and reinsert the battery is a common step for many in this forum when something freezes. As has been noted - these are ROMs used by individuals for their own use. Perfection is not the goal - rather new functionality is what is interesting. That said, evidence/bg's ROMs are quite stable.

Turns out I had a recursive folder in My Storage called "Internet". Something must have messed up when I tried to sync the new phone with the old phone's files. I had to reformat the My Storage drive using my PC and that cleared everything up.

I agree that BG's ROMS are awesome, that's why I was seeing if anyone else had an issue if I wasn't able to fix it (then I would try to brick it and send it back lol :D ).

Edited by thejaff

Guest BrianPick

Does anyone know how to get the original titanium panels back. I have installed the cab but after the modified panels are missing. I don't mind if there is some leg work that has to be done. i just need to know how ?

Guest nmayer79
The newer model is the C8N (Pictured), it is much better with video. The "N" is for NTSC. They are USD299.00 but you can find em' used on ebay and such. They have a little cab you install on your phone and it does a pretty good job strectching the display.

https://www.celiocorp.com

Thanks! Will look into that.

Guest Grassguy
Does anyone know how to get the original titanium panels back. I have installed the cab but after the modified panels are missing. I don't mind if there is some leg work that has to be done. i just need to know how ?

You'll have to reinstall any panels that are not showing up, the cab changes your cpr and doesn't have those panels defined.

The only time I ever wipe out "My Storage" is when I'm having the issues that indicate a corrupted disk (icons showing funny, programs on My Storage not working correctly, etc...). I guess it doesn't really hurt anything, it's just kind of a pain... and it takes forever (like a whole 5 minutes) to copy my 4 GB of stuff back on there. :D

EDIT: Also, some of the ill effects may be some program you installed recently, or maybe a program that just got an update. Just some things you might check out.

Thanks!!! I am just starting to have a issue with the Deja rom where the main "lifestyle" layout gets all funky on the lower left over the 'text message' notification icon.

I'm going to reflash and not install all the cra... er stuff :( I put on and if it works for a day or two I'll add each app one at a time. Thanks!!

Guest tedkord
hey gbill..can u cook the new samsung Omnia lite keyboard and opera mobile 10 into your new roms? Are you also updating the ms 3.5.1 rom?

thank you

Opera Mobile 10? Is that working well for any Omnia user? It's got promise, but I find it buggy. First, it takes almost 30 seconds to load up. Then, within a couple of URL redirects, it locks up solid - every time I've tried it. Requires a soft reset via the reset button, or a battery pull if I don't have anything handy to hit the reset button. I've read similar comments from others online, too.

Looks like it can be a great browser, but it needs more work. It's not ready.

Guest Jmak512

Has any of u been experience with this new build where ur phone just wont wake up at all and the only way to wake him up is through a reset! it sucks hahaha I guess my phone is lazy

Opera Mobile 10? Is that working well for any Omnia user? It's got promise, but I find it buggy. First, it takes almost 30 seconds to load up. Then, within a couple of URL redirects, it locks up solid - every time I've tried it. Requires a soft reset via the reset button, or a battery pull if I don't have anything handy to hit the reset button. I've read similar comments from others online, too.

Looks like it can be a great browser, but it needs more work. It's not ready.

I am using Opera 10 exclusively now. Other than the fairly long startup time you mention, I haven't experienced any issues. I find it significantly better than any of the previous versions.

Guest Jmak512

28005 Release under Woozer kitchen!! Hopefully an update any of this days. Good thing cuz for what i was reading on the forums with other chefs 28002 was a lil trippy =) hope all of u had a great thanksgiving n black friday perhaps too

Guest DirtDiver
Has any of u been experience with this new build where ur phone just wont wake up at all and the only way to wake him up is through a reset! it sucks hahaha I guess my phone is lazy

Yeah! This happened to me twice today when my phone sat for like a half hour! I was thinking I had a battery issue, glad I'm not the only one. :D

Guest Jmak512
Yeah! This happened to me twice today when my phone sat for like a half hour! I was thinking I had a battery issue, glad I'm not the only one. :D

I was reading through out the forums they mentioned that this build was a lil trippy on certain things but then also doing some more research on the forum i recently wanted to try pocketshiel and for what wolf mentioned it means an app just went idle to i uninstall it so far so good but im still checking very often to see what happens. Im not even going to lie i just want a new flash release :(

One thing u might wanna look at EV check out this keyboard i mean the one that we use is really dope but i thought i would share it with u guys i found it around the forums the lite keyboard but in black i like it here is a pic as well cab also there if u guys wanna try it

Samsung_Lite_Keyboard_Black_V1.cab

post-544073-1259380666_thumb.png

Edited by Jmak512

Guest uberwagen

My phone has done it 3-4 times a day since I flashed to V12. Glad to hear it is not my phone. I'll flash back to V11 until V13 comes out.

Guest Wildman3064132

Nice work on roms but I have a few questions....

1. I installed the base rom but the image doesnt appear like the images posted, the start bar isn't skinned and wallpaper isnt the black one shown in image.. I have flash twice because I thought maybe I just had a bad flash but no luck.

2. Is there a cab to install Titanium on your base rom

Edited by Wildman3064132

Nice work on roms but I have a few questions....

1. I installed the base rom but the image doesnt appear like the images posted, the start bar isn't skinned and wallpaper isnt the black one shown in image.. I have flash twice because I thought maybe I just had a bad flash but no luck.

2. Is there a cab to install Titanium on your base rom

You have to change the theme. Settings/home. Set m.carroll pureblack3 as your theme.

Guest Wildman3064132
You have to change the theme. Settings/home. Set m.carroll pureblack3 as your theme.

Figured that may be case but when I checked the theme list was empty, ill have to reflash and see if I overlooked something...

Thank You

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest Gruber47
I am using Opera 10 exclusively now. Other than the fairly long startup time you mention, I haven't experienced any issues. I find it significantly better than any of the previous versions.

TedKord said his Opera 10 locks up after a couple url changes. Mine does too, just as he described. I am also using 28005 from Lioryte. It worked fine when I was using 23506 from Lioryte. It was when I reflashed to 28005. I downloaded the .cab directly from Opera site but it didn't make any difference than when I was using the .cab on Lioryte's Post 2. I think it is buggy and needs another release. I notice the desktop version is/was at 10.5 Beta. No one else is having similar problems and if you are what have you done? I just switched back to Opera 9.7 Beta. That still works but much more vanilla than version 10 beta. By the way, why would Opera have 2 Betas active at the same time? Hmmm, I wonder. Very strange.

Guest Jmak512

Evidence was working on landscape support but no word on it yet dude im more intohim coming out with a new ROM release cuz this other version is too trippy for me i need to flash :D