EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest yojoe600
no he is not! just talked to Adryn about 20 mins ago! he is so swapped with school! plus he switched over to BB. I miss the guy!!!

i miss him too :D... but you are doing well also

Guest 6738mike

Has anyone else having issues with it freeezing? Didn't have it with V8, just V9.1. Not sure if it is because of the new panels or what. Is it me or does it seem that the new Contacts panel is not as touch friendly as titanium version? I do love the look of the new panel though!!

if you could get the today & all the panels to work in a cooked ROM, that would be tremendous!. however i understand how hard it must be to do this! i couldn't even get the app launcher & speed dials to work.:D

JML today is prob the worst trying to cook in!! its so tough to get everything to work right still Working on it!! yeah that starter panel is cool! Contable is working on some great stuff that I will be beta testing that kinda combines all his panels with a fly out keyboard for a quick start!1 so that will be intresting!!!!

Guest Mastergreeny

Late Tonight there will be a new MS3.5 ROM for you guys to try!!!!!...If there are no new issues caused by 23085 it will include that also. I am not disappearing!!!!! I just had some things come up with work that took a lot of my time for a couple of days.

Guest Mastergreeny
This has always been the case for me. kills wifi as well. I think there is a setting in the device manager. lemme check! yeah make sure in connection setting in the device manger the allow data connection on device when connected is checked. try that!

Ya this never works for me either...Even with the option checked. I can usually get texts if its connected but the Internet connection doesn't seem to work.

Guest Mastergreeny
SPB 3.5 alot of Mskip stuff is already cooked in ill have to tell MG as he is tackling the SPB 3.5 rom and im working on this one. but we are both working on them both if that makes sense lol

Ya the 3.5 ROM will be modified version of it with much of Mskips special additions cooked into it. I think you guys will like it...It seems to run pretty bug free and memory usage stays in the mid to low 50% range. The battery life also seems to be very similar to the current Titanium ROM.

Guest rubadub234
Ya the 3.5 ROM will be modified version of it with much of Mskips special additions cooked into it. I think you guys will like it...It seems to run pretty bug free and memory usage stays in the mid to low 50% range. The battery life also seems to be very similar to the current Titanium ROM.

thanks MG, looking forward to it. Do you have a donate link?

Guest Mastergreeny
thanks MG, looking forward to it. Do you have a donate link?

No I have never set one up yet. Maybe soon idk I dont really do this stuff looking for anything in return...I enjoy it and like to see what Evidence and I can come up with for these ROMs. Its easy working with a cooking master like him!!!!

Guest rubadub234
No I have never set one up yet. Maybe soon idk I dont really do this stuff looking for anything in return...I enjoy it and like to see what Evidence and I can come up with for these ROMs. Its easy working with a cooking master like him!!!!

i think i speak for everyone here, that we all appreciate the work you do. You 2 are a dynamic duo, minus the tights, i hopebiggrin.gif

Guest Majorair32
Late Tonight there will be a new MS3.5 ROM for you guys to try!!!!!...If there are no new issues caused by 23085 it will include that also. I am not disappearing!!!!! I just had some things come up with work that took a lot of my time for a couple of days.

Awesome man!! Thanks for all your hard work on this. Don't worry about it man take your time.

Guest Majorair32
And of course this drops today

SPB 3.5.1 Info

edit - there is a smaller(by 7MB!) version for omnia, interesting

Uninstalling 3.5 and going to install 3.5.1 beta and test it out with the latest MSkip Ultimate widgets. I will let people know if there are any issues.

Edited by Majorair32

Guest Majorair32

Well right off the bat since SPB changed the actions on the weather widgets the Mskip weather widget for text doesnt work. The main weather icons work but some are off a little. I'm sure he will be updating his widgets soon with the latest build.

Guest Majorair32
V10 titanium rom is now online Check first post for Download,Screen shots and release notes!

Sweet downloading now!! BTW did MS fix the dismissal bug with the notification panel in this build?

Guest Evidence_I
Sweet downloading now!! BTW did MS fix the dismissal bug with the notification panel in this build?

i did notice new dismiss buttons in the themes

Guest javikid
Uninstalling 3.5 and going to install 3.5.1 beta and test it out with the latest MSkip Ultimate widgets. I will let people know if there are any issues.

any update?

Guest Vudugan
V10 titanium rom is now online Check first post for Download,Screen shots and release notes!

O.o V8 has been so good 2 me... I've been good for at least 2 weeks?!? Pffft...... hmmm...

Guest Majorair32
any update?

Read up a couple of posts. I am flashing to v10 and i'm going to put 3.5 back on until mskip updates his widgets. There was a couple things that I noticed. Another being the calendar was't working correctly. Might as well wait until they release another beta. Usally spb's betas are a little better than that.

Guest javikid

are we still on schedule for late tonight for the MS 3.5 rom??? LOVE V10 wow

Edited by javikid