EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest syrguy1969
wow this thread still going???

WOW...your still around? LOL How you been? I see you moved onto a droid!! I just got the Incredible myself!!! Your ROMs really made my Omnia something special, and I am still using your last one (I think it was the last) on it (I still use it for certain things)!!!

Thanks for all the work, and I hope to see you in the Android forums!!

Guest robertjm

If you're going to put a CF03 custom ROM on your phone I'd suggest reflashing the CF03 OEM ROM prior to flashing the custom ROM.

Robert

I just updated to DC22.. Can I still flash this ROM or can I only use DC22 specific ROMS?

Thanks

Guest JDawg183
If you're going to put a CF03 custom ROM on your phone I'd suggest reflashing the CF03 OEM ROM prior to flashing the custom ROM.

Robert

I flashed to CC20, and without thinking about it flashed back to this ROM and everything is working fine. I actually tried a CC20 ROM to try the new features, but I couldnt live without this keyboard, so I came back to this one and it is still working.

Long story short, I would dare say it will not likely break your phone, but you are taking a risk flashing any ROM.

Guest JDawg183
wow this thread still going???

BGA!!! You have been so sorely missed! I am still using this ROM because you are the man! I sure wish that you hadn't left for the Droid, but I completely understand why. I just wish I could have your ROM with all the features of the newest updates! Hopefully I will be joining you in the Android community before too long, but I believe I will be moving to the Incredible (gotta love that Snapdragon processor!!!)

Guest peperonikiller
BGA!!! You have been so sorely missed! I am still using this ROM because you are the man! I sure wish that you hadn't left for the Droid, but I completely understand why. I just wish I could have your ROM with all the features of the newest updates! Hopefully I will be joining you in the Android community before too long, but I believe I will be moving to the Incredible (gotta love that Snapdragon processor!!!)

Too bad somebody couldnt just get a hold of his Omnia kitchen and just keep it up to date with the latest 6.5 build :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest syrguy1969

I'll have to sign-up over there. The only two ROM chefs I have used together!! I am on the Incredible now, but I am sure there is a lot I can learn there!!

Guest nmayer79
This is where I have been!

Me and Adryn have teamed up and formed Team Chaos

Team Chaos

I just got interviewed check it here!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-new...-check-out.html

So those of you that want to make the switch to Android come on over!!!!

What we gotta do to get some love from the android community at modaco i wonder, havent been lurking on modaco's android section much cause incredible section is like a ghost town.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest repilce

wholly crap, just did this rom over dc22 update.. f'n amazing.. a masterpeice! get it while you still can O.o.. for 2010 office just get the 6.1 installer and install then go into marketplace (can get cab from lioryte's post) and search for office.. free 2010 upgrade ;)

This Rom is the end all/be all for me!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Plz fix link v13

i can't download this file... :)

File no longer exists, please put a new link to download (v13). Thank you.

Edited by Dan N.