B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest z3ntn3l
You can be that someone :) .

Well, i didnt tried all Apps. But i tried the Apps which i think can be really usefull for People who use Sector's 6.5 Rom.

These Apps are really nice: (100% Finger Friendly, fast and nice GUI)

Clock, Calender, File Manager, Audio Recorder.

Well Sector, especially the Clock, Calender & File Manager are perfect to be included into your Rom!

Those Apps should be available at the release of the i900... Really nice Apps.

But sadly, Clock & Calender doesnt replace the Standard Windows-Apps and doesnt support Manila...

Man that would be great if Clock and Calender would be the standard Apps in M2D v2.

But there is still a missing App: SMS Threaded Mesaging App from OmniaLite

smsm.jpg

(Sorry for the bad Pic)

Its like iPhone SMS App with Bubbles.

Any chance to get this one?

Guest lutharigno

Thanks all for the effort put in. downloading now and will let you know results.

Sector,

would be nice if these were added to your ROMs instead of the default apps once all bugs are worked out.

Guest punkmonkey1984
But there is still a missing App: SMS Threaded Mesaging App from OmniaLite

smsm.jpg

(Sorry for the bad Pic)

Its like iPhone SMS App with Bubbles.

Any chance to get this one?

iI would also rather like this new sms app, :( :)

Guest yiitcakir

touchplayer shuts down when updating.also online widgets dont have shortcuts for all programs like youtube or facebook.i wish touchplayer would work someone help pls.

Edited by yiitcakir

M8s... any chance SOME ONE to send me, ALL programs' .png to make glossy black skins for everything??? Or this is ALREADY done so far?

For icons and folders in start menu???

Guest Muncheno
Just dont over-write the clock.exe with the new one as you cant get it back or duplicate it, with the calendar.exe you can

Hi there,

I manage to replace calender.exe with tcalender.exe (rename to calender.exe).

Any ideas how we could backup clock.exe and the dll file? I'm using resco explorer, and unable to back it up.

So far I have try also change the Alarm.ink to point the tclock.exe and also tried hijack the register under Shell\Rai\CClock to tclock.exe.

No success so far.

Any suggestion here would be great.

Cheers.

Guest punkmonkey1984
Hi there,

I manage to replace calender.exe with tcalender.exe (rename to calender.exe).

Any ideas how we could backup clock.exe and the dll file? I'm using resco explorer, and unable to back it up.

So far I have try also change the Alarm.ink to point the tclock.exe and also tried hijack the register under Shell\Rai\CClock to tclock.exe.

No success so far.

Any suggestion here would be great.

Cheers.

you could try backing it up from your p.c iv not tested it to see if it will back up there is a thread on this forum about accessing the windows folder, if you do replace the clock.exe the alarm always remains off even if you switch it on but I'm not sure where that problem lays with m2d for the alarm indication

Guest WAIKIKI728
wow i just dont know what to say.i really hate omnias current touch player and other music player programs suck.this is the touch player i wished.im so happy now.

Do you mean this new touch player is working?¿'

I mean with me not....when i try to update ...before finishing to update ..it crashed...

And althught i has files added ...it doesn´t play any!!!

Can anyone else confirm it is working?¿? :)

Guest arizonaomnia

This is a great thread!

Question, though, that I don't see anyone else discussing: what does Enhanced GPS Settings do? I've downloaded and installed it (a plague upon the House of Rapidshare), but I can't find anything in my menus, so I can't open it. I'm using 6.5 23420.

Guest Muncheno
This is a great thread!

Question, though, that I don't see anyone else discussing: what does Enhanced GPS Settings do? I've downloaded and installed it (a plague upon the House of Rapidshare), but I can't find anything in my menus, so I can't open it. I'm using 6.5 23420.

Check under START->Settings-> System-> Enhance GPS.

You should get a new menu for GPS.

post-585138-1255877152_thumb.pngpost-585138-1255877167_thumb.png

post-585138-1255877176_thumb.pngpost-585138-1255877187_thumb.png

Edited by Muncheno

Guest Muncheno

Hi Sector,

Can you kindly check the SmartConverter?

It is still the Omnia i900 version instead of B7300 Omnia Lite version. If I'm right, could you be possibleto upload the B7300 Omnia lite version?

Edited:

My appology, it worked. After soft reset, manager to get the new SmartConverter running.

Edited by Muncheno

Guest corpisa
thanks!

everything else is prfekt, continue with good works :(

Here is the link for 4shared

thanks for 4shared links.

slds,

to sector and all that contribute to this many thanks also, no words to describe your work !! just perfect !!!

calendar working great on i900 just need to know how to make them default, is it just overwriting something on windows folder (it does replace the calender shorcut on programs but not on M2D or titanium :) ?)

Edit: I just copy tcalendar.exe to other location, then rename it to calendar.exe and cut pasted it on windows folder and now its default on M2d and titanium. (i do have a perfect back up just in case, so trust me if you want, jeje)

Edited by corpisa