B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest cmalone
Not sure then mate, maybe try changing some other settings, files perhaps :/

Do you have an i900, or an i910 ?

i910

not sure what else to change.

i think many have had this problem. they seem to all work with the i900 i guess.

thanks

Guest Evidence_I
hey Jagur,

how do i get the SECcontact.exe from a cab file?

would like to try doing as you said, just can't figure out where to get it.

thanks,

chris

here you go CMalone pulled it out of the cab for you!

SECContact.exe

Guest dopeness

i have tried virtually every cab here. the only thing that seems to work, without a lot of problems, is the photo viewer. but as i relayed earlier, the menu buttons don't work consistantly. shoot!

A thought came to me maybe try to make new widgets work in the old online widgets bar. I turned off the omnialite widgets and turned the old ones on and to my surprise i realised that many of the new widgets show up along with the old! And what is wierd is that all internet links like youtube and facebook, actually work. No more "error opening" etc. Also the new Morewidgets is there but did't try to see if it actually downloads new stuff, as opposed to the old one that doesn't find anything.

Some widgets missing are the one with the program shortcuts, the smart memo, the wireless manager and the audio note. I don't know which of these, if any, you can get from Morewidgets.

Offcourse you don't get the 3 different desktops but you get the old faster sidebar scrolling and animation and the sidebar show-hide sound that i liked so much :D

Thought i should share, sry if someone posted this before, although i read all the pages i may have missed it.

Edited by Jonous

Guest Michael122w
A thought came to me maybe try to make new widgets work in the old online widgets bar. I turned off the omnialite widgets and turned the old ones on and to my surprise i realised that many of the new widgets show up along with the old! And what is wierd is that all internet links like youtube and facebook, actually work. No more "error opening" etc. Also the new Morewidgets is there but did't try to see if it actually downloads new stuff, as opposed to the old one that doesn't find anything.

Some widgets missing are the one with the program shortcuts, the smart memo, the wireless manager and the audio note. I don't know which of these, if any, you can get from Morewidgets.

Offcourse you don't get the 3 different desktops but you get the old faster sidebar scrolling and animation and the sidebar show-hide sound that i liked so much :D

Thought i should share, sry if someone posted this before, although i read all the pages i may have missed it.

Hey Jonous!

I noticed this as well. If you go back into the new widgets home page, you should get some of the original widgets (like the working weather, google etc) not all of them show up, but it almost makes the Omnia Lite widget screen usable.

Michael

Hey Jonous!

I noticed this as well. If you go back into the new widgets home page, you should get some of the original widgets (like the working weather, google etc) not all of them show up, but it almost makes the Omnia Lite widget screen usable.

Michael

The widget store still doesn't work with the online widgets. Nothing shows up in the list like in the old store. You have to load it through omnialite and download the widgets you want.

Edited by Jonous

Guest conqueror

could someone please post the files from the first post on 4shared or something? Rapidshare is having isues

Edited by conqueror

Guest Stefano92_100

I'm trying to porting jInbox... that's the result:

screen06rn.jpgscreen01vz.jpgimmaginei.png

:P ;) :lol:

Now I have to find what images are used by jInbox (I've randomly copied 200 PNGs from Omnialite ROM dump on my omnia :D )

Edited by Stefano92_100

Guest dopeness

ok, i just noticed for the first time that after i installed the phonebook it essentially said that i might experiece problems because it was designed for a previous version of windows. I am running 6.5 on an i910. is everyone who is having success running 6.1 AND on an i900? just curious. this would help lessen some of my confusion. thanks.

Guest maniaco

screen06rn.jpgscreen01vz.jpgimmaginei.png

Now I have to find what images are used by jInbox (I've randomly copied 200 PNGs from Omnialite ROM dump on my omnia :D )

I've don't understand how you have made for it.

in italiano: come ha fatto? ;-)

Guest azazellor
I'm trying to porting jInbox... 

Now I have to find what images are used by jInbox

you can find out what PNG's you need by this way: open executable (.exe or .dll) on PC in unicode text mode and search text '.png'

Guest Stefano92_100
you can find out what PNG's you need by this way: open executable (.exe or .dll) on PC in unicode text mode and search text '.png'

thank you :D

Guest mr fantastic

Ciao Stefano, can you make a cab for us ?

Guest Lunchbox77

file manager installed, the cab was corrupted, BUT the touch player began to act silly on update, withh kuanchai roms it was fine, but with anzo it's shitty

Guest joseph56
OK, singled it down to SRS WOW, breaking the Loud Speaker on the OmniaLite Dialer, which is a shame as I really liked SRSwow, but I can do with out it as I like the new dialer better.

Thanks again Sector for these wonderfull Apps, they actually make the Omnia so much better

Cheers

:D

Hi JaGuR, did you end up getting around installing the new omnia Dialer without loseing Load Speeker? If yes could you share it with me. I also find I have SrS WoW incloded in the Rom. I am useing Sector's latest Rom. Thanks.

Guest Lunchbox77
nekem nem , csak bezar magatol, hat amugy-se hasznalok az sokat, inkabb a coreplayer-t.

but which rom are u susing? win 6.1 or 6.5 or 6.5.1?

using now anzo 23502 cleanv2 but touch player died, with kuanchai it was perfect