B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest Lyncexx

ok i made the cab but anyway i think that some registry could be needed ;]

maybe someone can provide source? because im missing more registry and some files for other apps from omnia lite 

or at least any 

"*.rgu"

"*.provxml" 

"initialflashfiles.dat"

files

JINBOX.CAB

Guest Lyncexx
can these be upload in a different way other than rapid share...i always get this where it says that im downloading something, but im not. thanx..

looks like you are on the same IP with someone who is downloading from rapid

Guest lignum1966

which one is the sms program and what is midomi ?

Hello again fellas!

First i would like to thank dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing me the files!

Also thank Ryrzy for the great teamwork :D !!!

So here are the new programs from Omnia Lite B7300 that work on i900 and i910 (WQVGA). This is what i got so far, i will try to get more apps like widgets and so on. Some applications dont work on Omnia, those i wont even post them here. The below apps are tested and working.

If you want you can mirror the cabs for the guys that cant download from rapidshare.

Update: New apps added. Fixed Launcher and Samsung keyboard.

Apps are not compressed because people might want to modify the skins.

Samsung OnlineWidgets Plus

Calendar

Call Log

FMRadio

GPSSettings (Enchanced GPS)

Launcher

Samsung Keyboard

Smart Converter

TouchPlayer

Phonebook

Clock

Volume Control

AudioNote

RSS Reader

SharePix

Samsung Lite Dialer

File Manager

Midomi

Data/Comm Manager

Omnia PhotoAlbum

Have fun and take care.

Some samples below:

post-150032-1255400389_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400394_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400400_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400406_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400412_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400423_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255512218_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255513773_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1255559191_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255559201_thumb.jpg

Guest Lyncexx
which one is the sms program and what is midomi ?

midomi is something like musicID

you can record piece of song and midomi will try to find the artist and song name for you

or you can hum the song to mic ;] i didn't tried

and the sms program is in post 501

Guest lignum1966
midomi is something like musicID

you can record piece of song and midomi will try to find the artist and song name for you

or you can hum the song to mic ;] i didn't tried

and the sms program is in post 501

coool , thanks Lyncexx

Guest MAMBO04

Lyncexxx how do we make JINBOX the default app so whenever an SMS is recieved, that opens?

thanks for the cab btw! top effort :D

EDIT sorry i just realised that it does this already! :(

BUT, the menus are in french. can anyone change them??

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest Motofone
ok i made the cab but anyway i think that some registry could be needed ;]

maybe someone can provide source? because im missing more registry and some files for other apps from omnia lite 

or at least any 

"*.rgu"

"*.provxml" 

"initialflashfiles.dat"

files

JINBOX.CAB

Hi Lyncexx,

Thanks for latest cab, have been trying to get this to work since it was first posted up.

Problem is for me it still wont show messages over five lines long, you can press the box and it changes color for moment as if it is going to open but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of registry changes but still no luck.

Have you any ideas on this?

Thanks.

I need the workaround rapidshare or is there a mirror I can get. please I was only able to download the dialer.

there are more mirrors on this thread (I forgot where). search the whole thread.

Guest Lyncexx
Hi Lyncexx,

Thanks for latest cab, have been trying to get this to work since it was first posted up.

Problem is for me it still wont show messages over five lines long, you can press the box and it changes color for moment as if it is going to open but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of registry changes but still no luck.

Thanks.

yea i tried it too, but still don't like it

only idea for me to get more source from omnia lite to have a look how it works and how it should work

not sure but i feel like more registry is missing, or maybe more files

Guest rtimi28

I need help with the widgetplus. How do you get the apps to work. calendar and others are looking for certain paths that aren't there. Is there a way to check the paths.

I also see that when I click on widget settings it hangs. any workaround for this. I am really excited to make everything work.

Guest Jokes On You
Hi Lyncexx,

Thanks.

Is this the only issue with the SMS app? Before I download it I want to know what I am getting into.:D

Also, does anyone know if the calender app supports command lines similar to the Windows calender app?

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest emoture

Can anybody tell me how to fix my touch player because i can't update my songs, it only searches for songs then BOOM!! It shuts down... How do I fix that?

And how do I integrate touch player with touchwiz plus so that when i press the music player icon in touchwiz, it opens touch player?

I hope you undersood what I meant... Thanks in advance!

Edited by emoture

Guest emoture

To sector and all the other guys who just love this thread!

I'd just like to confirm that touch player really is working but not so well with videos... The only way for it to update is if you delete all the videos, I mean ALL the videos from your omnia.

Plz help me!! I try Install Omnia Lite Dialer For i900. But Speaker not active ON/OFF

My Rom v23504

Link Omnia Lite Dialer For i900:

Omnia Lite Dialer For i900

Change the key HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Omnia Lite Dialer For i900 work!! Speaker ON/OFF working!!

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest Lunchbox77
Can anybody tell me how to fix my touch player because i can't update my songs, it only searches for songs then BOOM!! It shuts down... How do I fix that?

And how do I integrate touch player with touchwiz plus so that when i press the music player icon in touchwiz, it opens touch player?

I hope you undersood what I meant... Thanks in advance!

it was answered a million times, clear your DCIM folders, copy to hard drive, pendrive whatever, update, then u can copy back your photos

Guest leap_ahead

the JINBOX.CAB working but i have some problem . ...i cant send sms ..

guys how i can change wallpaper on samsung widjet ?

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest tibor22
the JINBOX.CAB working but i have some problem . ...i cant send sms ..

I have the same problem. I even can't receive SMS! :D

This cab is much more full-fledged than the previous versions from this thread, but useless if the SMS part is not really functional... I had to unistall it.

Something must be still missing from the whole app. I would appreciate if someone, who has the sources, could do some more research and complete the app!

Thanks in advance!