B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest tampaboy1984

my Samsung Online Widgets Plus gives me this message when I put it on desktop and click anything on it "Pleas insert SIM for Verification". What's that all about? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also Phonebook is just a blank White Screen?

And Photo Album Menu Buttons do not work also pressing and holding on a picture freezes Photo Album.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest Jokes On You
This thread is a mess, I don't suggest anyone reading this put much faith in any of the applications working.

Most of the applications in the first post work(I am currently using the data manager and the calender). It's just the SMS and TouchPlayer apps that is causing the most problems.

Guest Lunchbox77
Most of the applications in the first post work(I am currently using the data manager and the calender). It's just the SMS and TouchPlayer apps that is causing the most problems.

touchplayer works like a charm

Guest ninurta

the Jinbox works like a charm for me, except for 1 thing. and thats the just gui thing, i can both write and read sms just fine in jinbox (lastet jinbox.cab found)

Guest tibor22
how i can change wallpaper on home screen with this Samsung OnlineWidgets Plus ?

It's the same as on i900's Widget screen: there is a separate widget for changing the wallpaper. You can set different wallpaper for each of the the 3 homescreens.

Guest tibor22
the Jinbox works like a charm for me, except for 1 thing. and thats the just gui thing, i can both write and read sms just fine in jinbox (lastet jinbox.cab found)

Where have you found the latest jinbox.cab?!

Thanks in advance for the info!

Edited by tibor22

Guest Jokes On You

I would like to know too :D

Guest leap_ahead
It's the same as on i900's Widget screen: there is a separate widget for changing the wallpaper. You can set different wallpaper for each of the the 3 homescreens.

how i can use mine i mean ..

Guest rojrawee
I have a problem with lite-dialer.

1st one is regular dialer.

2nd one is lite-dialer, incoming call.

1. How can I remove the Black space

2. How can I resize the fonts same as the 1st one.

* Thank you everybody!

I've the same problem. After searching the entire web, I found no answer that can solve this problem!.

anhso-36_Screen01.jpg

:D

Guest ninurta
I would like to know too :D

Well this is the cab i am using which was so kindley provided in post #501

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=42396

The only thing i experience currently, is small gui the top border drops like 5pixels when you choose "Inbox"

Also when you are in the inbox you will see the last message received from them, not the last message you sent or received. (might need a bit of looking in too)

Also is that the "Menu" button contains some french stuff, so that should be translated also i think.

I will look in to this a bit more, when i get the CE editor working at home.

I hope this helps you guys a bit, i will take a bit of a look when i am off work.

Guest dermeister20

Hello!

I have a really big problem. If i want to add a new application to the shortcut widget there will be no icon displayed for some applications. For example there is only a blank button for TouchPlayer, PhotoAlbum, Igo8 and so on.

Has anyone the same problem? I would be very happy if someone has a solutions for this!

Thank you for your help :D

edit:

Here you have a few pictures to see what i mean :(

screen1dz.jpg w240.png

screen2gg.jpg w242.png

screen3xy.jpg w241.png

Edited by dermeister20

Thanks for the apps

I've installed Midomi and it works like a charm, added the calender which is so much better than the one originally on the omnia and installed the Omnia Lite dialer which is great

Only question is when i dial any numbers on the new dialer, i don't get no haptic feedback or any noise of numbers being pressed. Is that normal or something being looked into

thanks again.

:D

Guest Motofone

Re: JINBOX

Has anyone managed to get more than five lines in the inbox bubble yet.

This is the only thing that I cant live with....I really like this app it has good interface.

Thanks