B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest victor.carlotto
To make the apps default, just copy them over to the windows directory. I think you only need to rename the calender.

no.. that doesn`t work.. i tried but i can`t rename the apps to the name of the default apps and i can`t delete the original apps from windows folder either. is there any other solution?

Guest flanker1743
The mirrors! I hope this is enough :)

**Big ass list of mirrors**

Credit to original poster!

And these all work 100%? Last time I checked a few weeks ago some of them were still buggy for me. Maybe I just wasn't downloading the right file. B)

Thanks, by the way. :-) Appreciate it!

EDIT: The Calendar still doesn't work for me. It's the only one I tried...It pulls up and everything, but the softkeys don't do anything. I'm running 28014, if that makes a difference.

Edited by flanker1743

no.. that doesn`t work.. i tried but i can`t rename the apps to the name of the default apps and i can`t delete the original apps from windows folder either. is there any other solution?

You have to use a program like resco explorer to be able to overwrite windows files. Install resco on your phone, install the omnia lite apps then copy the apps to the windows directory using resco explorer.

PS there is an option in resco to all overwriting of system files make sure thats ticked.

Guest MachinateTDK

are there any more apps? like the messaging, camera...etc?

also, how do you associate a widget with an app? touch player widget is not pointing to touch player. other widgets are like this too.

I have this problem on the picture bellov. When someone calling me it has strange black line. I have Samsung lite dialer and Steve Rom...screenshot1p.jpg

Edited by Urbi

Guest Lunchbox77
I have this problem on the picture bellov. When someone calling me it has strange black line. I have Samsung lite dialer and Steve Rom...screenshot1p.jpg

it's a rom error not the samsung dialer

Guest victor.carlotto
You have to use a program like resco explorer to be able to overwrite windows files. Install resco on your phone, install the omnia lite apps then copy the apps to the windows directory using resco explorer.

PS there is an option in resco to all overwriting of system files make sure thats ticked.

hmmmm... thank you! i'll try that later!

thanks a lot!

Guest MachinateTDK

is there a black skin for the keyboard and dialer? and also for the full screen volume control?

also, how do you uninstall apps that came with a particular rom?

Edited by MachinateTDK

Guest MachinateTDK
Hello all i have a problem i installed Samsung Lite dialer but when i open it i cant see the contacts because is white on white. i hope there is someone who has a solution

here is screen shoot

post-511303-1261915326_thumb.png post-511303-1261915343_thumb.png

has anybody figured out the cause of this and how to fix it? i am having the same issue. please help. thanks in advance.

Guest MachinateTDK
Hello again fellas!

First i would like to thank dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing me the files!

Also thank Ryrzy for the great teamwork :) !!!

So here are the new programs from Omnia Lite B7300 that work on i900 and i910 (WQVGA). This is what i got so far, i will try to get more apps like widgets and so on. Some applications dont work on Omnia, those i wont even post them here. The below apps are tested and working.

If you want you can mirror the cabs for the guys that cant download from rapidshare.

Update: New apps added. Fixed Launcher and Samsung keyboard.

Apps are not compressed because people might want to modify the skins.

Samsung OnlineWidgets Plus

Calendar

Call Log

FMRadio

GPSSettings (Enchanced GPS)

Launcher

Samsung Keyboard

Smart Converter

TouchPlayer

Phonebook

Clock

Volume Control

AudioNote

RSS Reader

SharePix

Samsung Lite Dialer

File Manager

Midomi

Data/Comm Manager

Omnia PhotoAlbum

Have fun and take care.

Some samples below:

post-150032-1255400389_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400394_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400400_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400406_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400412_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400423_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255512218_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255513773_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1255559191_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255559201_thumb.jpg

hey thanks for the apps sector. but question do you have the keyboard, volume control in gloss black? also do you have the calculator in black as well? thanks in advance for your response

Guest MachinateTDK

**HELP**

did anybody figure out how to associate the widgets with a app? none of the widgets that points to an app work. so please someone **HELP**

on my device (i900 in rom 6.5b 28205 and 25001 and wm 6.1 20270) a Volume Control make a big error - I have no vibration after instaling this controler (in vibration mode and in ring and vibrate mode) so be careful !

Guest MachinateTDK

how do you change the background pic in the widget pages?

also, how do you associate a widget with an app?

can someone pllleaaaassse help? it will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Guest rodrigo.cbg

I have the same problem and using resco didn't work. I think there is a way to change the path used for shortcut on the titanium/m2d etc for example, but as I'm a newbie, please, somebody can help with this problem? The 2 screens I've uploaded were made with the process using resco to rename and move the files...

Screen01.bmp

Screen02.bmp

Edited by rodrigo.cbg

Guest slovenec88

I have problems with setting a omnia lite calendar to be default. I changed the tcalendar.exe to calendar.exe and overwrite it to \Windows but the windows one stays default. I soft reseted the device. Any idea?

I have problems with setting a omnia lite calendar to be default. I changed the tcalendar.exe to calendar.exe and overwrite it to \Windows but the windows one stays default. I soft reseted the device. Any idea?

Try this cab, it's for my own roms but should work on others.

TCalendar_for_ock_UL.cab

Guest rodrigo.cbg
I have the same problem and using resco didn't work. I think there is a way to change the path used for shortcut on the titanium/m2d etc for example, but as I'm a newbie, please, somebody can help with this problem? The 2 screens I've uploaded were made with the process using resco to rename and move the files...

I duno what happened, but I tried again using resco. I've searched for "calendar" on my device, then I press and hold in one by one of those archieves and discovered wich one was the calendar.exe, tick on properties and discovered some characteristics os the file. Then I made a copy of t calendar.exe, changed the name to "calendar" and ticked "properties" , changing to be similar of the calendar default and finaly moved to windows folder. Perhaps my English is bad when explaining something, but I've tried to be clear. Cheers!

Guest henrylife
It seems Sector may have done a pretty complete job. Which other apps are you referring to?

well they are many:MVE.exe(Arcsoft Movie Editor or sth), jinbox(want get fully working with correct UI), SmartReader, Photo Frame and so on.I have ported to some apps like 30% touchwiz UI, Connected home, LockScreen, MainMenu something more i dont remember ;) I'm using b7300 rom dump and copying files to windows dir. to get work.How to make cab i would add connected home if sb want.

Edited by henrylife