B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest tripplesixx
Many many thanks for the mirrors.... And thanks to the autor!

I installed the touch player and I cant play videos and update the library... I installed it on the storage and the device memory... But still no go... Any one has a solution?

I love this player for the Black looks

Cant install Midomi and Touch notes.. It shows an error " Installation was unsuccessful" :D

Thank you... I know someone might have a suggestion to make :D

I deleted the DCIM folder.... no go :lol:

Edited by tripplesixx

I installed the touch player and I cant play videos and update the library... I installed it on the storage and the device memory... But still no go... Any one has a solution?

I love this player for the Black looks

Cant install Midomi and Touch notes.. It shows an error " Installation was unsuccessful" :D

Thank you... I know someone might have a suggestion to make :D

I deleted the DCIM folder.... no go :lol:

I have the same error with touch player in build 21890....the installation was succesfull but it don't upload video or music to the library because it crash....

midomi and touch notes works!!

Edited by smevrd

Hello all i have a problem i installed Samsung Lite dialer but when i open it i cant see the contacts because is white on white. i hope there is someone who has a solution

here is screen shoot

post-511303-1261915326_thumb.png post-511303-1261915343_thumb.png

Had this same problem,

It has to do with what theme you install before installing the omnia lite dialer.

For me, I first installed Diamond QVGA, which give me a black backgound with black numbers.

Uninstall the omnialite dialer, then change your theme to something else, then reinstall the omnialite dialer, worked for me, now have black numbers, and blue background.

You can install the theme after you have installed the omnia lite dialer

Hope this helps

Guest thinakaran

friends,

is there any software or anyway i can use to reject / filter calls from certain numbers??

pls advice, thanks.

Edited by thinakaran

Guest yonn1981

Hi guys,

I found new omnialite dialer ported by Rugal "From ce4arab forum" -> Fixed for NewGUI "start button is down" ROM "by him":

http://rapidshare.com/files/354579027/Ruga...Lite_Dialer.cab

--> Please give credit when used on cooked ROM...

Screenshot:

131340.jpg

I tested on a 23534 ROM - Works perfect :( "Call log + SecContact +Audionote are included in this cab"..

However I did not test it on oldGUI "start button is up" ROM - Check and see - > I'll ask him for nonfixed cab if it did not work right for oldGUI :(

Edited by yonn1981

I have and its awesome. It takes some time getting used to but when you do it is very fluid.

no its not working...

Sector, it is better to remove th touch player from the post..or mention a note that it may not work ...

Guest Jokes On You
no its not working...

Sector, it is better to remove th touch player from the post..or mention a note that it may not work ...

I was referring to the Swype keyboard. Touch player has worked for some people but not everyone.

Guest jms2367

Thanks Sector. The Phonebook is much much better than the default phonebook of the omnia. Very fast searching by name even with almost 700 contacts. This even works in the original DXIA5 rom.

Guest AhmadMR

Hello guys!

I've downloaded most of the files, and they worked except for Volume Control cab, It is installed successfully but nothing showed up! is there any registry editing or something to copy that triggers it?

BTW, many of the WidgetPlus widgets won't work until you install the rest of the cabs and make them defaults, except for Radio and Player widgets which are not working by any way.

Thank you in advance

Guest sebcio2804
Hi guys,

I found new omnialite dialer ported by Rugal "From ce4arab forum" -> Fixed for NewGUI "start button is down" ROM "by him":

Screenshot:

131340.jpg

I tested on a 23534 ROM - Works perfect :mellow: "Call log + SecContact +Audionote are included in this cab"..

However I did not test it on oldGUI "start button is up" ROM - Check and see - > I'll ask him for nonfixed cab if it did not work right for oldGUI <_<

I have one question.I instaled this dialer but i dont have answer or ignore on green and red botton.Im sure because i have polish rom.But can you ask Rugal how can I fix this?I think the problem is in some dll or mui

Guest JaGuR
I have one question.I instaled this dialer but i dont have answer or ignore on green and red botton.Im sure because i have polish rom.But can you ask Rugal how can I fix this?I think the problem is in some dll or mui

Doesn't work for me either, incoming calls don't show up at all.

Phone still rings, but no window to answer, and or see who is calling

Edited by JaGuR

Guest yonn1981

There is no mui for this dialer. You get this error most probably because you have a SECDialerRes.dll.****.mui in you ROM from older Omnialite dialer which make the conflict > You need to delete such .mui

> Rugal said he got this from a Chinese omnialite ROM and only SECDialerRes.dll.0804.mui was there "see attachment" - If you want you can translated it to Polish and then replace 0804 code with you lang code "don't forget to sign it of course" :mellow:

Doesn't work for me either, incoming calls don't show up at all.

Phone still rings, but no window to answer, and or see who is calling

It's working fine with me :( , maybe you need to uninstall any previous dialers you might had installed <_<

SECDialerRes.dll.0804.rar

Guest Frapple

Morning guys,

Can you tell me how to make these my default application when clicking music/phonebook/contacts/pictures/calender/etc.

(Using a 6.5 ROM with that titanium 'theme'?)

Guest yonn1981
BIG THANX for the Mui:)I just finish translated and its WORKS:D

You are my HERO:)

You welcome, he also ported "Partially" the HTC Mega phonecanvas "Only portrait":

screen01u.jpg

It's not 100 complete but operational ... If you want I can share <_<

Guest PayAndCry
Hi guys,

Screenshot:

131340.jpg

I tested on a 23534 ROM - Works perfect :mellow: "Call log + SecContact +Audionote are included in this cab"..

However I did not test it on oldGUI "start button is up" ROM - Check and see - > I'll ask him for nonfixed cab if it did not work right for oldGUI <_<

Hi,

Could you please post the Topic from where you have got that?

Guest joža
You welcome, he also ported "Partially" the HTC Mega phonecanvas "Only portrait":

screen01u.jpg

It's not 100 complete but operational ... If you want I can share <_<

dialpad should be bigger.. and incall screens stretched like this.. withoud empty areas..

but i always considered HTC's apps much better then samsung... like they really put in some effort, not just try to sell the phone with as much profit a possible.