NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

Guest necosino
Sound scheme is good... different, but a nice change. I like them. Must have taken quite a while to replace all the sounds!

Even more time to amplify/quiet them to make them sound right at the volume levels on the phone. THAT was the hard part, and they're not 100% done yet. If you notice any, let me know. I know the sound for the lowest volume level is too low, that's already been fixed for the next release.

Guest necosino

Any other feedback/issues/wants? I'll be putting Recoe Photo Viewer v7 in the next build, plus the Lite Keyboard to replace the original Samsung one (which can be slow at times, the Lite keyboard/dialer are a LOT faster).

Guest semmtexx
Any other feedback/issues/wants? I'll be putting Recoe Photo Viewer v7 in the next build, plus the Lite Keyboard to replace the original Samsung one (which can be slow at times, the Lite keyboard/dialer are a LOT faster).

Is kinetic scrolling working in your newest and not the click scroll? Sorry to be repetitive lol!

you asked...

need / want / wish list: (list from samsung/vz manual - actually also looking for compatible/better apps) also apps not neccessarily cooked in ROM just need to know apps will work with ROM.

phonebook (contact); messaging; IE / Opera mini; Window Media Player(yuck but hey) Touch player / Media Album?/ Photo Slides? - will use Coreplayer & your Recoe Photo Viewer v7 instead; Clock (for alarm - g alarm too fancy & co$T); Mobile IM; Digital Frame?; FM Radio (must have for me); Office Mobile; Calendar; Contacts; Calculator; ActiveSync; Camera - still/video (using camera button - if possible w/no issues); Smart Converter; TV Out Viewer; Task Manager; Task; Video Editor; Visual Voice mail; Input - i use Fingerkeyboard2; Lock - call & screen/device; Owner Information; Sound & Notification; Vibration; Voice Command; About; Backlight; Certificates?; Data Connection; Hard Reset; Managed Programs; Memory; Motion Sensor; Optical Mouse; Power; Regional Settings; Removed Programs; Screen Align; Version; Bluetooth; Connections; USB Connection Mode; USB to PC; Wi-Fi; Wireless Manager; Weather (other than weatherbug); Voice Command (can use cab like rest); Easy Setting; Googlemap; iGoAmigo; Reg Edit - i use PHM RegEdit (still); Remote Desktop; Advance Config; 1 or 3 minute auto disconnect; ClearTemp; Clean RAM; Resco Explorer and I'm sure I still forgot some thing.... :)

I understand most of the neccessary stuff are left in but just wanted to list them anyway as a reminder...

Thanks!

Guest necosino

lol. Custom ROM ftw.. iGo Amigo, however, is software you have to pay for :(

The rest of the stuff will be easy though.

Resco Photo Viewer is actually a digital frame, too. And I still have the free version of G-Alarm :)

lol. Custom ROM ftw.. iGo Amigo, however, is software you have to pay for :(

The rest of the stuff will be easy though.

Resco Photo Viewer is actually a digital frame, too. And I still have the free version of G-Alarm :)

lol... ooh custom rom - ok

i have "free"version of iGo from my amigo ;) hehehe....thanks to elc..... oops almost slip

so are you done with all the sounds stuff? can I have all the original back - just kidding!

i'm just waiting for fedex to drop off my i910... what's your current built / version?

thanks

I'm working on kinetic scrolling. Not sure what you mean by no mute button. My dialer is working 100% :)

sorry my bad - looking at screenshots on 1st post and its at "call ended" not connected...

pm you, just waiting for fedex and dayquil to kick in... and be ready to flash

Guest semmtexx

some sort of volume control graphic glitch is going on when it first pops up. the entire popup window doesn't completely show up until the max sound plays. All in all, I like the sound scheme and everything else. Only thing is, how would I add a different startup/shutdown animation/sound? Thanks!

Guest necosino
some sort of volume control graphic glitch is going on when it first pops up. the entire popup window doesn't completely show up until the max sound plays. All in all, I like the sound scheme and everything else. Only thing is, how would I add a different startup/shutdown animation/sound? Thanks!

Just use total commander/resco explorer to overwrite the pwr_on, pwr_off, ani_poweron/off, and WelcomeHead.96.png

My next release will have a more professional/win7 startup/shutdown as well :)

My Family Guy and MGM Lion startup/shutdowns are still available in my other post.

Just use total commander/resco explorer to overwrite the pwr_on, pwr_off, ani_poweron/off, and WelcomeHead.96.png

My next release will have a more professional/win7 startup/shutdown as well :)

My Family Guy and MGM Lion startup/shutdowns are still available in my other post.

Alpha2 - froze on start up - uninstalled and flashed with v2.1 WORKED! EVERYTHING WORKED!

start up seems to take a little longer,but i'm liking this rom.

i noticed data connection always connected - i'll install 3 minute auto disconnect - is that ok?

on your next release - same thing do i have to reinstall and recustomize?

any recommendation on how to manage home screen - would like to add / remove from it - can i use CHome Editor (did not try - afraid to break your work of art)?

need your recommendation on what/which weather; "analog clock" or one of those combo that has clock, weather, message/phone notification(titanium panel?) apps?

thanks - i owe you a brew!

Guest necosino
Alpha2 - froze on start up - uninstalled and flashed with v2.1 WORKED! EVERYTHING WORKED!

start up seems to take a little longer,but i'm liking this rom.

i noticed data connection always connected - i'll install 3 minute auto disconnect - is that ok?

on your next release - same thing do i have to reinstall and recustomize?

any recommendation on how to manage home screen - would like to add / remove from it - can i use CHome Editor (did not try - afraid to break your work of art)?

need your recommendation on what/which weather; "analog clock" or one of those combo that has clock, weather, message/phone notification(titanium panel?) apps?

thanks - i owe you a brew!

CHome editor is what you would use. I personally don't care for titanium and don't even use it ;)

I use either Androkkid or SBM Mobile Shell.

Brew-haha: http://tiny.cc/ZUzeA :( :)

Edited by necosino

CHome editor is what you would use. I personally don't care for titanium and don't even use it :)

I use either Androkkid or SBM Mobile Shell.

just notice no zoom in IE, or for pics viewing?

would you mind sharing some screenie of Androkkid and SBM Mobile shell? which one uses less resouces?

Do you have cab for CHomeEditor?

23075 on the loose, are you looking to cook?

Thanks.

Guest necosino
just notice no zoom in IE, or for pics viewing?

would you mind sharing some screenie of Androkkid and SBM Mobile shell? which one uses less resouces?

Do you have cab for CHomeEditor?

23075 on the loose, are you looking to cook?

Thanks.

Just double tap in IE, it will zoom in/out.

In Resco Photo Viewer, just tap and drag the slider. I did take Zoomer out (If you use Opera or Skyfire, they have their own zoom protocols)

I am working on finishing trimming a few things, and then I'll update to 23075 :)

Just double tap in IE, it will zoom in/out.

In Resco Photo Viewer, just tap and drag the slider. I did take Zoomer out (If you use Opera or Skyfire, they have their own zoom protocols)

I am working on finishing trimming a few things, and then I'll update to 23075 :)

ooops sorry about that... yes looking for ward to your 23075

hahaha... i didn't see that earlier... i'm at work and you'll have to wait till I get home ....

now are you cooking 23075...lol

I found androkkid, are you sure it SBM modile shell?

can't find CHomeEditor

found CHomeEditor at xda forum

Guest necosino
hahaha... i didn't see that earlier... i'm at work and you'll have to wait till I get home ....

now are you cooking 23075...lol

I found androkkid, are you sure it SBM modile shell?

can't find CHomeEditor

No, androkkid and Mobile Shell are 2 seperate programs, but sometimes I like to switch between the two :(

Variety is the spice of life, indeed :)

I am also at work right now. When I get home I'll start porting it if Wozzer or someone else hasn't ported it first.

Edited by necosino

Guest semmtexx

Hey Neco, did we get the kinetic scrolling issue sorted out. It seems other chef's are having the same issue. I been trolling the other chef's topics and they are having the same complaints....all except bgill.