NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

Guest necosino

23081.2 is up! It will probably be a while until my next release until I can find a nice app to either replace POutlook or maybe just a facelift for it :D

Unless anyone encounters a bug, but seeing as I haven't encountered any, and no one else has reported one, this build should be pretty rock solid :P

Guest semmtexx

hey Neco, I think I'm gonna flash to your next to last version where the kinetic scrolling is fixed. Is there a way to get the start menu back to the default 3 column? Thanks!

Guest necosino
hey Neco, I think I'm gonna flash to your next to last version where the kinetic scrolling is fixed. Is there a way to get the start menu back to the default 3 column? Thanks!

You mean 20375? I'm sure there's a cab somewhere for it. If not, I'll take out the custom start menu and re-build that version for you, with the fixed start menus (no blurring).

Guest semmtexx
You mean 20375? I'm sure there's a cab somewhere for it. If not, I'll take out the custom start menu and re-build that version for you, with the fixed start menus (no blurring).

Yeah the 23075 version. Awsome dude!!! Thanks so much! Hope it doesn't tie you up too much!

Guest mattdon

NecoSino, just a quick thank you for your ROM. I've been reading and reading and reading about all the cooked ROMs for my i910 and finally jumped in and flashed for the first time. I feel like I've got a new phone! Great job.

Matt

Guest necosino
neco, any new screenies of new release?

thanks for sharing!

It's on post 1, except the start menu and resco photo viewer are from past screenshots :D

Guest necosino
not the rom Im looking for the Build so I can port it

Instead of doing v1, v2, v3, etc etc etc, I'm doing my releases as: Build.My version.

So 20381.2 is build 23081, my version number 2.

23081.1 was just a quick move to 23081 for someone that wanted it, until I had time to actually make changes.

Guest Evidence_I
Instead of doing v1, v2, v3, etc etc etc, I'm doing my releases as: Build.My version.

So 20381.2 is build 23081, my version number 2.

23081.1 was just a quick move to 23081 for someone that wanted it, until I had time to actually make changes.

ahhh well I feel silly!! Great work by the way!!!

not the rom Im looking for the Build so I can port it

i thought so... sorry... i tried...

neco still problem with CHero clock... about missing component os certificate??? I'll try Shodaco Weather next...

Guest necosino
Crap. hey Neco, I forgot to ask, is the kinetic scrolling fixed in the 23081.2?

Nope, it seems to be broken in this build. I may end up porting 23081 myself to try to get kinetic scrolling working, if I can find time...

Guest necosino
neco still problem with CHero clock... about missing component os certificate??? I'll try Shodaco Weather next...

Does it say which component or certificate? lol.. I won't end up being home tonight (hence why I tried to get v2 out last night) but tomorrow night I'll see if I can get it fixed for ya, either with a new release or a .cab to install.

i thought so... sorry... i tried...

showaco titaniumWeather v4.2 and CDigital Clock v0.46... still no go... missing component... :D

Guest necosino
is it normal in 23075 to have blurry images in resco?

Blurry images as in..? The photo viewer was working perfectly for me and has been in every build. Could you take a screen shot? (Not too dirty, now!) :D

Guest semmtexx
Blurry images as in..? The photo viewer was working perfectly for me and has been in every build. Could you take a screen shot? (Not too dirty, now!) :D

Eh, I flashed to the latest. I can forgo kinetic scrolling for the time being I guess :P Great work though all around by the way!! liking the new rom so far!

Does it say which component or certificate? lol.. I won't end up being home tonight (hence why I tried to get v2 out last night) but tomorrow night I'll see if I can get it fixed for ya, either with a new release or a .cab to install.

i thought you got .mscr fixed on 23081 release...

post-525063-1256866633_thumb.png

this one was fixed by sector by overwriting the .mscr file...

do we have to install mortscript?

i found morscript 4.3b but not sure what to do with it...