NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

Guest necosino
nvrmnd... found it

Options in phone menu does not do any thing?

Works fine for me? Just go to settings - personal - phone - Services - Gps - Change settings - Location On, and hit OK, then hit the menu button (ok/close) to get out of it. You don't even need to do a soft reset now, and you won't get the message when you restart either, I've taken care of all that :D

Not being able to get out of the phone menu is a build issue not specific to my ROMs, so not much to do about it :P

Guest necosino
i thought you got .mscr fixed on 23081 release...

post-525063-1256866633_thumb.png

this one was fixed by sector by overwriting the .mscr file...

do we have to install mortscript?

i found morscript 4.3b but not sure what to do with it...

It should have been fixed.. hmm.. What you can do then is using a 3rd party file browser like Resco or Total Commander, go into your /windows folder and just click "000-MortScript" this will re-register it and you shouldn't have that problem anymore. I may end up having to put a short-cut in the utilities folder for this, but I'm not sure why it's still happening unless my OEM folder got messed up again.. I'll take a look at it more tonight :D

Works fine for me? Just go to settings - personal - phone - Services - Gps - Change settings - Location On, and hit OK, then hit the menu button (ok/close) to get out of it. You don't even need to do a soft reset now, and you won't get the message when you restart either, I've taken care of all that :D

Not being able to get out of the phone menu is a build issue not specific to my ROMs, so not much to do about it :lol:

things i noticed (not complaining):

menu key not mapped to ok/close - no biggie I map to menu hold any ways ;)

screenshot apps in rom only take "picture" of home screen??? - I wanted to post screenies (pics shows more than i can type out), i'll try spbscreenshot

I panicked on phone menu but figured it out, GPS locks on sat OK - using iGoAmigo and Gmaps (7 sats) :P

which keyboard is that - simple and efficient best one yet (imho)

i'll try your other suggestion on morscript - will be using resco explorer or Total commander if needed.

on your next release, maybe not include PHP or screencapture just keep "basic" save resources in device memory (just my 2 cents)

Loving the ROM - thanks

Guest necosino
things i noticed (not complaining):

menu key not mapped to ok/close - no biggie I map to menu hold any ways :P

screenshot apps in rom only take "picture" of home screen??? - I wanted to post screenies (pics shows more than i can type out), i'll try spbscreenshot

I panicked on phone menu but figured it out, GPS locks on sat OK - using iGoAmigo and Gmaps (7 sats) :D

which keyboard is that - simple and efficient best one yet (imho)

i'll try your other suggestion on morscript - will be using resco explorer or Total commander if needed.

on your next release, maybe not include PHP or screencapture just keep "basic" save resources in device memory (just my 2 cents)

Loving the ROM - thanks

I thought Ihad the menu button registry straightened out, I'll have to take a look at that tonight. And at mortscript too, again.. ;)

I actually already made a note to take out that screen shot app, lol..

The keyboard is the Omnia Lite keyboard, I like it. It seems faster and it saves space, too.

I thought Ihad the menu button registry straightened out, I'll have to take a look at that tonight. And at mortscript too, again.. :D

I actually already made a note to take out that screen shot app, lol..

The keyboard is the Omnia Lite keyboard, I like it. It seems faster and it saves space, too.

resco explorer did not show file but TC did...

did the double tap "000-mortscript" message said registered but did not fix :P

tried with and without softreset...

post-525063-1256928990_thumb.png

then this installed with resco explorer... "system info" cool (imo)

post-525063-1256929002_thumb.png

on phome menu I know we have to use mapped key to ok/close. what i was refering to was in phone dialer > menu > Options does not bring up any thing... thought you should know

post-525063-1256929935_thumb.png

Guest necosino
on phome menu I know we have to use mapped key to ok/close. what i was refering to was in phone dialer > menu > Options does not bring up any thing... thought you should know

post-525063-1256929935_thumb.png

Ooh, I have never noticed that! lol.. I'm guessing it must be something from the Omnia Lite.. Maybe I can remove it :D

Ooh, I have never noticed that! lol.. I'm guessing it must be something from the Omnia Lite.. Maybe I can remove it :D

"... can remove it" - not Omnia Lite kb, just "menu" right? if too much work involve just leave it.

Guest necosino
"... can remove it" - not Omnia Lite kb, just "menu" right? if too much work involve just leave it.

Right, just the "Options"

Edited by necosino

Right, just the "Options"

changing gear so to speak... screenies - i'd like to highlite nice things you have in your rom (imho) if you don't mind :P

Omnia Lite keyboard in portraite and land scape

post-525063-1256936868_thumb.pngpost-525063-1256936882_thumb.png

(imho) simple, efficient, nicely spaced "keys" and does not break anything... yet :D

Guest necosino
is kinetic scrolling fixed yet? He he...

Sure isn't! :D I've been trying to port my own build to get it working, but no luck. Even when I ported it, kinetic wasn't working...?

Guest semmtexx
Sure isn't! :D I've been trying to port my own build to get it working, but no luck. Even when I ported it, kinetic wasn't working...?

Hmm.. build issue i guess?

What do you think of the new keyboard xt9 icon?

hahaha... is that what it is!?!?.... just kidding... it's definitely different!

seriously... cool specially when it turns blue :D

neco, can you check your i910.... " go to settings - personal - phone - Services - Gps - Change settings - Location On, and hit OK, then hit the menu button (ok/close) to get out of it. "

NO phone in settings > personal. tried to find settings for phone in task bar - nothing shows up... :D

neco, can you check your i910.... " go to settings - personal - phone - Services - Gps - Change settings - Location On, and hit OK, then hit the menu button (ok/close) to get out of it. "

NO phone in settings > personal. tried to find settings for phone in task bar - nothing shows up... :D

reflashed 23081 v3 same missing phone settings :P

post-525063-1257003391_thumb.png

any idea?

wow, I didn't notice that redirect. Just open regedit and go to hklm-Control panel- phone and delete the redirect. Sorry!

man i flashed4 times trying to get it back...

i'll give that try soon - i'm playing with stock sm/vz rom - what a pain... will definitely reflash to your 23081 v3 or how your other "stock"rom coming along? - sounds interesting...

thanks

For Coreplayer, you have to change your full screen option to Follow GUI

Then in settings -> Video, change the first option to Intel and then it will work correctly. This isn't specific to my ROM, either, so it's a good thing to remember. :D

...snip...

got coreplayer to work in ls... thanks :P