NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

I can try Aace.

Monday and Tuesday nights are taken this week, but I am going to try updating to latest WinMo and tweaking a few things on Wednesday. I never got to the start menu icons or Lite apps though :(

FYI - when alarm turn on - dismiss / turn off icon that use to be at bottom disappeared!? ;) i tap on the area and it turn off alarm - so still works just no icon - any idea? any quick fix?

also could not get wifirouter BT to tether PC (xp prosp3) to work properly - no biggie i use USB and ICS as work around for now.

don't worry about start menu icons they are fine - IMHO

Omnia Lite stuff would be more of a priority given your limited available time.

Keep it simple and lite on you new release - love the way things are working the way they are in 23081 v3, but like snapz - need a fix! :D

thanks

Guest necosino
Oh sorry I was just chatting out loud. I like your roms, I just wish the new omnia lite wm6.5 with touchwiz 2 someone has some cabs but not all the cabs work. Below are the cabs that work and even the touchwiz works to an extent but I think if you build it into the rom, it might work fully.

That's what I've been working on. They don't work on the i910 yet (I've been working on them) so hold tight

Guest flanker1743
That's what I've been working on. They don't work on the i910 yet (I've been working on them) so hold tight

If/when you get them all working, I will undoubtedly be flashing your rom. :-D Keep up the hard work necosino. :-)

I can try Aace.

Monday and Tuesday nights are taken this week, but I am going to try updating to latest WinMo and tweaking a few things on Wednesday. I never got to the start menu icons or Lite apps though :D

neco,

i "borrowed" from lioryte... for calendar to have next appointment to show...

I'm afraid a cab will mess up your titanium layout I have the entire .cpr file that controls titanium layout- I don't know how to "cut" only a section of the .cpr and use it.

What I can do is post the changes I made. Using Resco Explorer (Try the new beta post#2) or total comm, etc, you'll have to extract the titanium_240x400.cpr and the titanium_400x240.cpr- both are in windows, find CalanderCondensed and make the following changes. use notepad to open them

240x400

CODE<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="105" Top="6" Width="130" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="105" Top="20" Width="130" Height="15" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

400x240

CODE<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="400" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="28" Top="4" Width="344" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="125" Top="6" Width="200" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="125" Top="20" Width="200" Height="15" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

hope this helps

lioryte thanks for sharing

neco thanks for sharing as well

Guest necosino

Hey guys. Posting from my phone. I just hit a deer! (Well, about 20 minutes ago) Probably won't be getting to the ROM cooking tonight. :D

On a side note, my new Cobalt is also probably going to be totaled :(

Hey guys. Posting from my phone. I just hit a deer! (Well, about 20 minutes ago) Probably won't be getting to the ROM cooking tonight. :D

On a side note, my new Cobalt is also probably going to be totaled :(

Ouch!

glad you're OK... you are Ok right?

lets cook the deer instead...

sorry about your car though

Guest jlc0005

So sorry to hear about the car and the deer. Cars can be replaced (I've been there). Glad you're okay (most importantly)!

Edited by jlc0005

Yeah, $1000 deductible.... /throws the noose

as jlc0005 mentioned... glad you're OK - that's the main thing.

maybe we can pass the "hat" and help you out...

i 'll place my contribution later when I get home, hopefully folks in community who can help do so as well...

Guest dopeness
added genix9 multiclock and have this message

post-525063-1256373283_thumb.png

any idea?

sorry if OT

thanks

The last panel in this screen shot is called what? and is there a separate .cab floating around her for it? It's the one that has the "remove program" icon. Thanks!

Edited by dopeness

The last panel in this screen shot is called what? and is there a separate .cab floating around her for it? It's the one that has the "remove program" icon. Thanks!

"CLinks" - lioryte has it on his second post - actually just about any thing you need short of the kitchen is at liorytes post #2...

hope this helps

Guest necosino
as jlc0005 mentioned... glad you're OK - that's the main thing.

maybe we can pass the "hat" and help you out...

i 'll place my contribution later when I get home, hopefully folks in community who can help do so as well...

That would indeed be an awesome Christmas present! I'm sharing a car with a friend right now so instead of sitting here cooking ROMs I have to be driving, lol.. I'm going to try, TRY to get one out tonight though!

Guest necosino

28008.1 is uploading right now. It's not much different, just used a non-terrible keyboard icon, new start-up/shutdown sounds (I think, lol, I've been using them for a while but I can't remember if they were in my last version)

Right now this doesn't have a default photo app, until I find a way to make HTC Album default. (I'm working on changing the registry we had set up for Resco Photo Viewer beta to make this work)

Resco Photo Manager is out :(

I'm in communication with a few companies to see about setting up OEM licenses whereas I would charge a small fee for my ROM, and it would come with programs like Resco Photo Manager and File Explorer, MobileShell 3.5, and maybe a couple others. Basically apps that, I think, most people really like and would use, but don't want to pay the full price for. If there seems to be some genuine interest, I may move forward with this (Upgrading to new ROM releases wouldn't need to re-pay, of course).

Otherwise free stuff it is :D

Guest dopeness
"CLinks" - lioryte has it on his second post - actually just about any thing you need short of the kitchen is at liorytes post #2...

hope this helps

You mean in this thread? His second post is about Sashimi and Makisu issues-

Am I missing something? Thanks.

Edited by dopeness

Guest necosino
neco, did you get a chance to look and incorporate lioryte's calendar in your rom?

thanks.

Nope, this was just a quick update to 28008. I'm going to try to get another version out tonight or tomorrow with more updates, including the calendar. I'm not sure what's causing it but with this version I have a lot of occurences where the phone will not wake up from sleep. Not sure if this is something I did or if it's build specific.

Guest big_mike_2k6

hey necosino i was wonderin if there would be any chance of a 21874 base build? i know its the old UI and no one really cares for it anymore but i actually prefer the old UI. just a request if u cant or dont want to i understand. keep up the great work

Nope, this was just a quick update to 28008. I'm going to try to get another version out tonight or tomorrow with more updates, including the calendar. I'm not sure what's causing it but with this version I have a lot of occurences where the phone will not wake up from sleep. Not sure if this is something I did or if it's build specific.

i though I saw something about phone not waking up, but can not find from threads here at Modaco. what do you do then, soft reset?

no rush just make sure things work and stable (as your ROM always do) - lighter better. don't worry about photoviewer and the like - there's enought cabs floating around.

thanks again for sharing your hard work bro

Guest necosino

Figured out the sleep bug/thing. Go to settings - personal - buttons, Power on (or w/e) and set it to Any Button. Seems that the power button actually stops responding, but the front button still turns the phone back on.

Figured out the sleep bug/thing. Go to settings - personal - buttons, Power on (or w/e) and set it to Any Button. Seems that the power button actually stops responding, but the front button still turns the phone back on.

set mine to "Any Button" as well and all button woke up phone even power button on top worked as well... :D FYI - I have not flashed to your latest ROM... still at 23081.5.3.0