CF03 i910 Series 8.5 ROMS - Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Great, congratulations man!

When you have time, please take a look on this:

HTCPhotoPicker_patch.zip

It is the Settings Change Background fix for QVGA. Thanks to Silymore from XDA.

Maybe, you can make it work for our Omnias.

A note of caution, as is this only shows a blank screen with a close button on the

right top of the screen and will start having errors that don't go away by soft reset.

I had to Hard reset my Omnia.

Works perfect on my HTC Wizard with the patched M2D 2.0 cab for non HTC devices and

supporting cabs on top of the CR96 Touch HD 6.5.0.3.3 RC5 Reloaded ROM from here.

There is a detailed app list for this ROM.

Will upload a photo of this working, think uses HTC menu enhancement.

(Airreak got them working on his ROM)

Hope this help to fix change background option on settings.

Thanks.

Edited by iandy1

Guest arirang
Ok, got GM 3.3.1 working! Not quite sure if it's a build issue or the dll that was causing the issue. Still testing further, but as of now, it's working for me on 23515.

patiently waiting in line with other flashaholics for an M2D build--i've got more time than money :)

Edited by arirang

Guest andrew.lamarra

I was using M2DC and adding some tabs, but there are a few that don't seem to work. Whenever I have MyFaves, Footprints or TV widgets selected, the TouchFlo doesn't seem to load. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Though I'm not even sure if I need these.

Thanks.

Edited by andrew.lamarra

Guest waremike32
I was using M2DC and adding some tabs, but there are a few that don't seem to work. Whenever I have MyFaves, Footprints or TV widgets selected, the TouchFlo doesn't seem to load. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Though I'm not even sure if I need these.

Thanks.

I don't think those tabs (and their related programs) have been patched/ported for the omnia.

Guest lizardman162006

I love the latest release and the way it works, I only have one problem now that i have flashed this rom onto my phone my battery barely lasts 8 hours before the battery is completely dead.

Guest waremike32

I think I cooked in the stock battery driver, which isn't very accurate. Copy the i910 battery driver from HERE to windows with total commander or resco explorer and soft reset. You'll most likely see a difference in battery life.

Guest andredabomb92

is it possible to change the theme or will it mess it up? cuz i know on some of the other m2d2 roms when you change the themes it makes it freeze and other funky stuff starts to happen

is it possible to change the theme or will it mess it up? cuz i know on some of the other m2d2 roms when you change the themes it makes it freeze and other funky stuff starts to happen

I've changed the theme over and over as long as you are using a v2 theme and not a v1 theme you should be good :)

Guest Tazzyez

Been using M2D2 for awhile not much to write about ive had no issues with it except one. Since it took from release time till now to figure it wasnt there it cant be a major issue. Do you have a working CAB of FM Radio? i got one from tried cab from here but no good. Can you work one up forme? Thx

Guest waremike32

Cab fix for new google maps. Install to device & Soft Reset.

You can use the google maps I included (3.3) or install the latest (3.3.1) now.

Fleo users, This will disable Titanium Radar! If you want to keep radar, use older 3.2 version of Google Maps.

The cause of the issue is a conflict w/ the HTCSensorSDK.dll. This cab will disable it. Any roms with this dll (likely any rom w/ titanium radar) will likely have the crashing problem w/ the latest Google Maps. I'll be on the look out for a more compatible version of the dll. For now, you must choose b/w titanium radar and the latest GM.

WM32_Google_Map_fix.cab

GoogleMaps___3.3.1.CAB

Edited by waremike32

Guest raydog153
MotionSensor options have been removed, you must enable autorotate in the registry if you want it.

I do want autorotate, and after searching I can't find out how....so where/what in the registry do I modify enable the autorotate? thanks

Guest waremike32
I do want autorotate, and after searching I can't find out how....so where/what in the registry do I modify enable the autorotate? thanks

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor]

"AutoOrientation"=0

set to 0 to 1

wait a few seconds, then soft reset.

Guest rfarrah
Cab fix for new google maps. Install to device & Soft Reset.

You can use the google maps I included (3.3) or install the latest (3.3.1) now.

Fleo users, This will disable Titanium Radar! If you want to keep radar, use older 3.2 version of Google Maps.

The cause of the issue is a conflict w/ the HTCSensorSDK.dll. This cab will disable it. Any roms with this dll (likely any rom w/ titanium radar) will likely have the crashing problem w/ the latest Google Maps. I'll be on the look out for a more compatible version of the dll. For now, you must choose b/w titanium radar and the latest GM.

The "Fix" worked for me. Thanks!

Guest jbrittmartin

just flashed to the M2D2 ROM...

looks very slick. :)

few things though....

what's up with the clock? whenever i return to the home screen the clock shows an hour and a few minutes behind of what the real time is for a brief second then flips to the current time.

so i take it the etiquette pause function is disabled on this ROM since the motion options have been disabled?

any way to get it back? i liked that option for when i went to bed and had an alarm set.

can i get my cities available on the weather tab by editing and overwriting the HH_0409 file in the Windows folder just like you could with M2D?

also.... anybody know a way to get the old M2D slider tabs back? the glossy black ones.... i liked those. let me know if anybody has an ideas on that.

thanks again and THANKS WAREMIKE!! this looks awesome....

Edited by jbrittmartin

Guest godbob

awesome rom. been using flotanium. using more ram but thats expected.

quick question: is there a way to make the [end] button go back to home of m2d?

Guest waremike32

For etiquette mode, change reg:

HKCU\ControlPanel\MotionSensor

EtiquetteMode=0 change to 1, soft reset

I hear AEbutton Plus allows the endkey to snap to the home M2D screen, but it is commercial software. I haven't tried it myself.

Guest jbrittmartin

thanks a bunch.

where can i find your wallpaper file?

i'd like to make it my S2U2 wallpaper as well so it'll match the M2D2 theme...

For etiquette mode, change reg:

HKCU\ControlPanel\MotionSensor

EtiquetteMode=0 change to 1, soft reset

I hear AEbutton Plus allows the endkey to snap to the home M2D screen, but it is commercial software. I haven't tried it myself.

Guest waremike32
Do you think you'll do a 28205 version? :)

These roms are pretty much discontinued. See my NuROMS thread. At this point, I prefer the messaging in COM5 to the WMD branch. I may blend them together, as the WMD branch seems a bit faster. We'll see, there are a lot of dependencies to go through for tmail.exe in order to port COM5 messaging to WMD.

Guest rfarrah
These roms are pretty much discontinued. See my NuROMS thread. At this point, I prefer the messaging in COM5 to the WMD branch. I may blend them together, as the WMD branch seems a bit faster. We'll see, there are a lot of dependencies to go through for tmail.exe in order to port COM5 messaging to WMD.

I think Lioryte was working on something like a blend, but decided it just didn't work. I'll check out your NuRoms thread, but from what I've read the WMD branch does appear to be faster. Thanks!

Guest jbrittmartin

my text messaging won't recognize my contact list.

for instance when i receive a message it just shows the number it's from rather than the corresponding name from the contact list.

any advice on how to get it to show names instead of phone numbers?

Guest Tazzyez
Try this cab that Wozzer made.

Sorry for delay the Fmradio.cab worked gret but i have moved on to Nurom M2D2 thx for all the hard work keeping me flashing and finding out i still love this phone. See over at Nuroms.