CF03 i910 Series 8.5 ROMS - Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Guest jcurley
Try reprogramming your phone and/or updating your roaming. *228

Worth a shot :D

But first, double check that you're not in Iceland :P

I did a lot of checking around...and I found out....no, I am not in Iceland. ;)

I did try the re-program with Verizon, still the same result. I did read that this is happening all over the place. So maybe it is just the link through google. This not just the weather, but also with the aGPS on Google maps.

Edited by jcurley

If you download the theme you want. Un-zip it to your PC. Open the folder and you will see the pictures. You can use these to overwrite the same files on your Omnia. The only files that do not work are the internet files and the clock files. Do not copy these over. Then you will get the different theme.

My wife loves Harry Potter, so I got most of this stuff to transfer over, just by simply using the files that work and not using the files that don't. If you overwrite the files using Activesync, you can delete the new files that do not work and the Omnia will restore the that file to stock. Yes, this does use some more storage than total command, but Waremike has so much on this ROM, you will not notice it.

Thanks, I may have to reflash and give this a try. I like Manila but it only really works if cooked in. So basically any files with 'INTERNET' or 'aclock' in the file name DO NOT copy?

Any thoughts on why Media player falls out of Fullscreen mode after a couple of seconds when playing a video?

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon

Im running M2D2 v8.01 and I noticed the top of my screen is way off. I have to tap my screen almost .125" below what i want to tap...

So i go to align my screen, and Instead of going back to start menu, I end in an endless loop of aligns. Ok... restart phone... now bloody M2D2 loads, then goes away after about 5 seconds. I actually had the forthought to save the old align values before i did this, and did try to restore them to fix it, but still nothing...

I also checked the values, and it turns out they never changed.

Any Ideas other than a hard reset? I really really want to avoid that again.

Guest pillagingjack

I thought I read on here somewhere (maybe not this thread) about a bluetooth issue, where when bluetooth was activated, the contacts tab on the stock titanium would vanish. Pushing where the tab would be, pulls up a menu asking if you want to disable bluetooth. Has there been a fix found for that?

Nate

Guest waremike32

I'm looking into the media player issue...

@Morkai

you should be able to change the screen calibration in the registry,

try either of these values and see if they help. Wait 30 seconds before soft resetting.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]

"CalibrationData"="504,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 "

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]

"CalibrationData"="516,535 178,892 167,135 852,134 879,926 "

@pillagingjack

I'm not familiar w/ that issue, but I'll take a look.

Guest pillagingjack

Okay, thank you! Let me clarify, its not a panel, its the contacts button next to the start button. I will try to get a screenshot of it up.

Nate

Okay, thank you! Let me clarify, its not a panel, its the contacts button next to the start button. I will try to get a screenshot of it up.

Nate

I always have a BT enabled, and I dont have this issue...

Anyhow on to my earlier problem. I figured out how to reproduce it. Your rom + M2D Control + changing the tab order = No M2D2 after I tried to align the screen.

SO i removed M2DC and manually changed my tabs. Works great now except ...

My phone still wont let me align, I do the sequence, and instead of finishing, it makes me do it again, over and over in an endless lop. Ill try your reg settings and see how they do though.

OK tried both reg settings. First one is almost the same as stock, I cant tell the diff (IE everything BUT the top, is great).

The second one, everything but the top is messed up lol.

Any chance anyone knows which of those settings control the ceiling? Then I could just use the first reg settings except the top and use the second for that.

Thank you for looking at the Media Player issue. I am running the Manila ROM, in case I didn't mention it previously. On emore question, is XT9 supposed to work with EZ-Input, how do you enable it. I hit the XT9 button but the behavious is the same on or off.

Thanks.

hello everybody! I've got this silly question... How can I change the lock screen background? Because I already change the wallpaper, but apparently in this version they both work separately, Is it necessary to modify the LS_LockScene? thank you all.

I forgot... What happened whit the wifi? I can't enable it from the wireless manager. BTW I'm using the BASE version.

Edited by ziou

Guest waremike32

XT9 is disabled so it won't conflict w/ the camera.

To change the lock wallpapers, rename your images lockeye.png (portrait) and lockeyeL.png (landscape) and copy them into /windows.

The wifi issue has been discussed many times, toggle your wifi powersave in settings->system->power

Guest pillagingjack

Reflashed back to cf03, reformated my storage, flashed with out a memor card in it. Now when I turn on bluetooth, instead of having contacts as my bottom left soft key, it changes to phone? Has anyone else had this happen?

Nate

Hi Waremike,

I decided to tryout your series 8 M2D2 I like it ...Its straight and to the point. Some of the new Roms are starting to make my hair hurt...

I would like to change the internet option to open IE instead of Opera. I tried to do it my self but I think I'll ask to save time and so that I don't break thing. :D

Thank You :P ;)

Guest TheDrizzle
Hi Waremike,

I decided to tryout your series 8 M2D2 I like it ...Its straight and to the point. Some of the new Roms are starting to make my hair hurt...

I would like to change the internet option to open IE instead of Opera. I tried to do it my self but I think I'll ask to save time and so that I don't break thing. :D

Thank You :P ;)

I think you can do this with M2DC, at least you could in the older M2D builds. Have you tried that?

Guest stuffman64

I love the ROM, and M2D2 seems to be working much better than when I experimented with it a few months back. The only thing I'd change is perhaps to add the "Easy Settings" (or whatever it was called) that was mapped to the record button on BlazingWolf's ROMs as it's a pretty handy feature.

While I'm on the subject, does anyone know where I can find a .cab of it to install?

Guest waremike32

For those with issues viewing fullscreen videos in WMP, the problem is EZInput. Install and select another keyboard to fix.

And here's a cab for easysettings. You can map it to a hardkey in the buttons settings.

As for setting IE to default in m2d2, I've heard mixed results with m2dc. It might be a reg setting, but I took a quick look and didn't see anything. I'll report back if I find anything.

Fav_Setting.CAB

Edited by waremike32

Guest jlc0005
For those with issues viewing fullscreen videos in WMP, the problem is EZInput. Install and select another keyboard to fix.

Thank you SO MUCH for that easy fix. I've been wondering for months when someone would come up with a fix for that problem. I've asked the question a couple times in one or two threads, but no suggestions. All I had to do was switch to a different keyboard in an app with a keyboard option, then I tried WMP with a video, and viola, full screen works!

Thanks again!

Guest waremike32

There's a lot of debate over which is better/faster 23085 or 23504. I still need to run my own benchmarks for 23504, but 23085 is running very well. I'll be releasing a "FLEO" tester soon. That's a NEO/M2D2 with TouchFlo Detacher. Just putting some final touches on it.

There's a lot of debate over which is better/faster 23085 or 23504. I still need to run my own benchmarks for 23504, but 23085 is running very well. I'll be releasing a "FLEO" tester soon. That's a NEO/M2D2 with TouchFlo Detacher. Just putting some final touches on it.

if you are you looking for testers, count me in

I installed the 23081 Build and i think its great, however i haven't been able to figure out how to transfer my contacts in outlook to the phone contacts. This build doesn't seem to have outlook, so the only sync i can do is windows sync for music and videos when i connect my computer.

I have tried searching ways to transfer my contacts to this build, but haven't been successful. If i need to install other software to do this could someone please post a link to one. Thanks a lot!